purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

so far beyond the 20 weeks, i plan on working on this project - i even have another Elux Lucis in the works planned.  my spreadsheet is kinda insane. while i only have up to 24 generations plotted, i have names for: 18 more Nebulas and 20 Antareans (well, 19 Antareans and 1 Elux Lucis in that list) - these would all be CBs.

while i have the 17 names of the offspring for this project, i'm sure i'll plan more names as the generations go on.  i better not run out of star names! XD

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

i better not run out of star names! XD

I think there are probably enough stars that you don't need to worry about that. XD

Just now, purplehaze said:

I think there are probably enough stars that you don't need to worry about that. XD

my thoughts exactly!!

As I wait for cheese curd to grow in the next five hours, I wonder what I will name the offspring

Holy Creme Fraiche ?

I just had an idea for 2023 - I will do a "stair" of two breeds which switches direction if I get the wrong breed....

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Holy Creme Fraiche ?

XD

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: https://dragcave.net/lineage/OB9Up

What Gen are you on now?: 4

Looks like my core colour might fluctuate. I'll still keep the spiral, though. Good thing I have CBs of both colours available now. (Thank you to all who helped with that! :) )

6 hours ago, holycottoncandy said:

As I wait for cheese curd to grow in the next five hours, I wonder what I will name the offspring

Wey to go

is not taken yet ;)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Sweet Treat

😊

Edited by mishhelle

wooo!!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: nNs2H

and he's an Elux Lucis! :D 

Congrats on G4 everyone! I had no interest this week, even with fertility, so it seems my lucky streak is broken lol. 😂

Oh! I forgot to mention (and can't edit my last post because mobile/the emoji are giving me trouble, sorry!), @purplehaze I changed my scroll name to "yanderella"! I plan to change my forum name to match soon too. c':

And thank you holycottoncandy! I love your naming scheme, can't wait to see the rest of the Holy family~

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof: lineage!

Congrats everyone else as well! love to see these come along

Edited by ravensunset

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egglette

Edited by missy_

7 hours ago, holycottoncandy said:

Thanks Fuzz for the name!

Any time. There's also Holy Junket and Holy Custard.... :lol:

On 5/13/2022 at 3:03 PM, Mow said:

it seems to be harder to get mistras

I've been on the lookout for Mistras for you, and not spotting any. Some breeds are abundant at certain times of the year in the Cave and scarce most of the rest of the year. Seasonals, frustatingly, are one of those breeds. 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:10 PM, purplehaze said:

Would be nice. That is very pretty.

Thank you! I'm aiming to keep it alternating even if it sets me back a couple of generations

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): HtoBw

Just to let you know, for my group sorting I have CBs on top and the lineaged dragons on the bottom in order of generation (I hope it's not too confusing)

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):  The egg!

What Gen are you on now?: 4th!  (for some reason I thought I was on 3rd gen but, nope!, I'm on 4th)

my next cb mate is the wrong gender, I can’t find any peach Florets in the Jungle, and I won’t have enough shards to buy one from the market until Sunday. 

I’ll keep an eye out for Mistras for you @Mow. I saw one a couple days ago but didn’t grab it I just caught one— I’ll DM you the teleport link in the morning

Edited by mishhelle

@mishelle  Did you mention needing a floret from the jungle??  :3  

I can try to dm a teleport link when I get up in the morning if you still need one by then.  :)

Edited by Aizaka

3 hours ago, Aizaka said:

@mishelle  Did you mention needing a floret from the jungle??  :3  

I can try to dm a teleport link when I get up in the morning if you still need one by then.  :)

I was able to snag one finally!  You can keep or trade yours, but if you plan to just abandon it, I’ll take it ♡ 

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Lineage

What Gen are you on now?: 3g

It is a Horse! I am glad the new mate produced an egg this week. :D

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): u9Xcx

What Gen are you on now?: 3 

Pleasantly surprised I got the right breed ❤️

Back to searching for more florets!

Edited by LadyAngeliki
editing gen number, i miscounted :P

*sigh*

This is apparently going to be harder than I had hoped. My 2G pair also decided to bless me with a wrong breed egg. So I have another week to wait for 3G.

I chose this lineage knowing it was a possibility that I would have these problems, though, so I shall keep soldiering on.