purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Top lines are just late-abandoned eggs or ones that no one wants that have sat for hours. The ones that matter are the ones filling in from the bottom.

The egg in question is still at 5d 8h, though, and the new eggs coming into the AP are at 5d 6h, so it won't show for a little while at least.

AP times don't correlate exactly with real time because it depends on how many eggs were abandoned at any given time and how many people are picking them up. :blink:

That spitfire at 5.3 has been bouncing about forever it seems!

I'm watching for it! real test of self control when eggs I want keep popping up but I'm trying to keep slots open for the release 😅

10 minutes ago, ravensunset said:

I'm watching for it! real test of self control when eggs I want keep popping up but I'm trying to keep slots open for the release 😅

AGREED! I picked up 3 Aeons, thought about it and put 2 back lol

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

AGREED! I picked up 3 Aeons, thought about it and put 2 back lol

I snagged a CB Kovos on 7 hours, i only have a 1,1 as yet, it doesn't count if it hatches first right lol? 

AP and egg are both now at 5d 6h! Grab eggs till you have one slot left... then drop them after we get it! ;)

Wrong one, @IzzyCat91! XD

Edited by Lagie

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

AP and egg are both now at 5d 6h! Grab eggs till you have one slot left... then drop them after we get it! ;)

Wrong one, @IzzyCat91! XD

I see lol I'm gonna hold it until we find the right one

How did you know I grabbed it anyway Lagie? O.o

yaay! i saw it, but was too slow, i'm glad it's on it's way back to where it belongs!

*WHEW* Thank goodness, i was a split second too late and was worried for a second there lol Glad someone from the group retrieved it, great work Mochi!

@trystan that's normally me too. i was surprised to catch it since usually I miss haha

@IzzyCat91 honestly was expecting someone else to have caught it. i clicked on that same wisteria egg you nabbed earlier too thinking it was it haha

@nerys thanks! if nothing else i'm glad so many of us were around, it's less nerve-wrecking knowing that if I miss at least someone else will probably catch it.

Edited by Mochi

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i'm stalking too, now that i'm home.

You're always stalking. No wonder you affiliate with cats.

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

@trystan that's normally me too. i was surprised to catch it since usually I miss haha

@IzzyCat91 honestly was expecting someone else to have caught it. i clicked on that same wisteria egg you nabbed earlier too thinking it was it haha

Yeah I wasn't even checking codes because my computer is silly and sometimes I have to mouse over twice to view the code without clicking, so I was just clicking on any wisteria I saw XD That's what I did with the Cassare egg too when we were hunting for that one, repeat refresh and auto click any egg that matches what we need, hold on to incorrect ones if I can to get them off the page until we find ours. It's not a perfect system, but it works :3

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

🤣

12 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

yes.. yes i do!

15 minutes ago, Mochi said:

i was surprised to catch it since usually I miss haha

also me.

54 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I see lol I'm gonna hold it until we find the right one

How did you know I grabbed it anyway Lagie? O.o

From the get page, replace abandoned with view or lineage. You can find out who grabbed it if their scroll name shows. 

45 minutes ago, Mochi said:

I got it

@Aizaka sent you a PM with the link

Yay! Well done! :D

:"D  Thank you so much everyone!  I got it @Mochi !   

I'll be completely honest with you all, I passed out with my laptop on my lap.  It's been a long day, and to make it short my doxie's going in for surgery next week.  So me clicking the refresh button was a bit too soothing.  lol  ^_^"  

You helped so much, if any of you want I can breed an egg from any of my dragons for you (one at a time and keeping Very close eye on the count this time  :")  I know there were some good ones that passed me by as well as ya'll.  

Yay.  f0GfBLujaJxyBbAHKlxY.gif

But Aizaka - you couldn't have caught it yourself until someone else dropped it again - never forget that. Sorry not to have joined in but it was the middle of the night for me !

OH CRAP - I can't breed till I can drop one of the birthday eggs. MAN I am STUPID..... Never thought and filled up :(

The Lineage Gets Longer

Proof: Eggy

Generation: 5

YAY - and there's a birthday coast egg in the AP now....

The temptation to yeet this pipio for a birthday egg is strong- but I need the pipio and the egg slot it will provide in a little over 8 hours.

😭 my luck has run out. wrong breed this week. I abandoned my pennybright copper for this...