purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

So am I, as well as half through making dinner - but I asked someone else to try....

:")  I picked up the wrong cassare... but one of my eggs just hatched so I have one spot again.. back to the hunt!  :3

....aaaand I accidentally picked up a bloodscale....   

The cassare is 2g and the Bloodscale is CB if anyone wants em...

Another of my eggs hatched, so I'm back.  Saw a Thunder and Gold floating in the AP.. :")  It's like I'm being tempted by evil away from my goal... aagh..

Edited by Aizaka

38 minutes ago, Aizaka said:

:')  I keep seeing BSAs and hybrids in the AP..and oh, that spring is tempting... only one spot available..  >:)  We can get this egg!

It's a cassare egg, right?  @ginks123 

Yep! :) 

as of the time of this post, ginks' egg is at 5d1h left, the AP is showing eggs at 5d and 5d1h (and 4d23h) left.  i can look until the top of the hour, which is when i'm done work.... so i'll be in the car when the egg flips to 5d.  hopefully the egg is snagged and returned! :D

Edited by trystan

The egg Should turn to 5d at a little after 3 cave time if my calculations are correct from looking at the post after it was lost..

hang on - what does the line say about accepting aid on eggs on the AP?

what does the line say about accepting aid on an AP egg?

i've got the view page of Cassare we're looking for up on my screen, and it says "(It is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)"

for some reason, i thought the AP eggs said they were accepting aid?

@trystan  ..hmmm.... I think if @ginks123 gave permission.. it Should be okay..?

I think that's for like, 'don't view eggs on user's scrolls without their permission because they might not Want it to hatch..' or something..

:")  locked again... some beautiful eggs up on the leaveandtake an egg page...

Edited by Aizaka

if they're on the AP, they're technically no one's egg, so no one can give them permission.

the message if more for, if i see a DC egg in the wild that has that ^ message on them, it means don't put 'em in hatcheries.

the message says if the person is accepting aid, you CAN put the egg in hatcheries, if you so desire.

edit:  i hope the egg is found and returned.... i need to head home from work now, of course, right when it's about to hit the AP 👀

Edited by trystan

YAY IZZY!!!! I saw it in the ap and my anxiety spiked when I missed it!

Edited by sleepymuggle

1 minute ago, sleepymuggle said:

YAY IZZY!!!! I saw it in the ap and my anxiety spiked when I missed it!

sorry! lol I didn't mean to worry you I was refreshing like crazy so as soon as it popped and I saw the code I grabbed it.

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I GOT IT! @ginks123 sending it your way!

AWESOME!! I first picked up the wrong one, then saw two more cassares go by so I was nervous 😬 

So thankful to everyone who was keeping eyes and egg slots open! I’d be more than happy to repay the favor!

Here we are then!!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/hdlFR

What Gen are you on now?: 2 :D 

3 minutes ago, ginks123 said:

AWESOME!! I first picked up the wrong one, then saw two more cassares go by so I was nervous 😬 

So thankful to everyone who was keeping eyes and egg slots open! I’d be more than happy to repay the favor!

Happy to help :3

Yeah I kept seeing the same one over and over again (code was like dyv something or another) so when I saw yours I almost didn't click it lol but I saw the code and for once my reflexes were on point XD So glad we found all the eggs!

That IS all of them now yes?

Edited by IzzyCat91

Yay the eggy is home - I just missed it but I see it has its Rightful Mommy !

:D I see I was also meganinjaed :D

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Happy to see it's back home! I looked for it but never even saw the egg pass by. 

Yeah, I just got home after being out most of the day, checked the bookmark for the egg and saw that it was on ginks' scroll. :) Yay! Thanks to everyone who was out there looking!

That's all of them, as far as I know.

Please, folks, be careful next time you breed! We may not be so lucky the next time!

Glad all of the wayward eggs are home again! :) I was keeping an eye out for that last one but I missed it. 

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I GOT IT! @ginks123 sending it your way!

Yay! Well done!

*makes giant note to self to check egg numbers before breeding*

Grabbed a Cassare egg but I don't think it's theirs. 

Edit because I didn't read enough of the thread. lol. 

Edited by AsymDoll13