kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

dropped 4 pinks to the AP, between 9:01 and 9:03 p.m. Eastern/Cave Time :D 

it got late last night, so i told myself i'll do it next week.  i totally meant to breed at 9 last night, but was in the middle of doing something else.....

I made a conscious decision to skip this week based on my lousy results from breeding last week after only a week's rest.

I forgot to post!

I bred and abandoned 5 pink sapphires from 4:06pm - 4:09pm yesterday and 15 blue sapphires from 4:16pm - 4:23pm. 

happy wednesday!

i sent 5 Pinks to the AP, 10:32 am. - 10:33 a.m. Eastern/Cave time today!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I just bred and abandoned 10 pink sapphires from 10:23 am to 10:31 am. The rest of my hoard come off cooldown this afternoon.

Also, here is a big thank you to @Diggie who caught and returned a 5g pink sapphire I bred last week. It grows up in 5 hours and, once it does, I will be able to breed a 6G alternating color lineage! Woohoo!

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Also, here is a big thank you to @Diggie who caught and returned a 5g pink sapphire I bred last week. It grows up in 5 hours and, once it does, I will be able to breed a 6G alternating color lineage! Woohoo!

Nice!

I'll be breeding my crew shortly and will edit with what I get.

Ended up breeding much later than I intended.

Sent 6 pinks to the AP between 6:05 and 6:15 (including one 2G PB pink with an all-number code.

Autoabandoned 7 blues between 5:55 and 6:05.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi!  I don't bother to post here usually, but this is a special occasion.

I've been collecting Sapphires and building lineages with them since their original blue release, and have finally broken 1,000 of my beloved babies.  In honor of that, I bred the vast majority to the AP today B).  Only ones not bred don't have mates yet, but all the CB's (nearly 500) were.

The pinks will be hitting first (and I manually abandoned them *ALL*, you're welcome XD) with this random start to my breeding spree - https://dragcave.net/lineage/FEO2B - bred at 135287920_Screenshot2022-08-10at18-40-54AccountSettings-DragonCave.png.16d24b3ffd079d35b6a97f1f303e2d3e.png

Yellows are sandwiched in the middle, followed by my many, many blues, though I tossed about 50-ish sapphire x celestial cb breedings in there at the end with a mix of all 3 colors.

If there's anything someone is looking for, lineage-wise, feel free to pm me.  I can let you know if I have it, what gen I might have up to if any, whether an egg was produced, and give you the time it was bred so you can hunt it ;).

My group, if you have a few hours to kill to poke through it - https://dragcave.net/group/175051

On 8/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, BringsTheSnow said:

Oh, how cool! 

I forgot the day Wednesday. :P How did I forget a whole day you might ask? I sort of know, but it's also a combination of me turning around and it's Saturday already, so I apologize.  I shall do better next Wednesday. 

On 8/10/2022 at 7:24 PM, Sunrunner said:

Hi!  I don't bother to post here usually, but this is a special occasion.

I've been collecting Sapphires and building lineages with them since their original blue release, and have finally broken 1,000 of my beloved babies.  In honor of that, I bred the vast majority to the AP today B).  Only ones not bred don't have mates yet, but all the CB's (nearly 500) were.

The pinks will be hitting first (and I manually abandoned them *ALL*, you're welcome XD) with this random start to my breeding spree - https://dragcave.net/lineage/FEO2B - bred at 135287920_Screenshot2022-08-10at18-40-54AccountSettings-DragonCave.png.16d24b3ffd079d35b6a97f1f303e2d3e.png

Yellows are sandwiched in the middle, followed by my many, many blues, though I tossed about 50-ish sapphire x celestial cb breedings in there at the end with a mix of all 3 colors.

If there's anything someone is looking for, lineage-wise, feel free to pm me.  I can let you know if I have it, what gen I might have up to if any, whether an egg was produced, and give you the time it was bred so you can hunt it ;).

My group, if you have a few hours to kill to poke through it - https://dragcave.net/group/175051

Oh, how nice of you, thank you!!!

happy wednesday!

i sent 5 Pinks the the AP from 10:52 a.m. to 10:53 a.m. Cave/Eastern Time today! :D

Sent 15 pink sapphires to the AP within the past hour and a half.

I am so late to the party, but I just bred and released 3 2Gen PB at 1:30 a.m. cave time Friday

Sent 10 pinkies to the AP between 9:04 and 9:15 a.m. All 4 of my PB pink pairs gave me eggs this week!

Also sent one to the Departure thread to be turned yellow and one to the Z Project thread.

Forgot to post, gotta tell the bad news in addition to good news right? I was way late to the party last week, so I'm skipping this week to get back on track. Thank you everybody else! 

dropped some Sapphires:  2:44 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. - four as Pinks and two 2Gs auto'd as Blue

Bred 11 pinks and 14 blue sapphires already! Waiting on someone to take the Z I bred off my hands before continuting...

I finished off with 4 more pink sapphires. 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Was out all day yesterday, so no breeding. My dragons will rest until next week. ;)