kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

Sorry everybody, I did not contribute this past Wednesday, I went to a Rammstein concert and I was thinking I could breed afterwards, hahaha!!!!!! That was funny, I should have been more realistic. Next week! 

Hello everybody, I bred and released 5 - 2 Gen between 10:35 and 10:40 a.m. Cave time. They did really great today! 

Bred 10 pink eggs for the AP between 12:07 and 12:15 pm.

sent 5 Sapphires to the AP at 8:49 p.m. Eastern/Cave time.

2 were auto'd as Blue (i think they're 3G).  the other three were dropped as Pink.

9 pink and 6 blue Sapphires bred and abandoned! First one bred at 11:09 am and last one at 11:23 am. 

Edit: I forgot to add that one of my pairs was a yellow Sapphire x Gold and they auto-abandoned a Gold egg. Doh! First Gold offspring from that dragon and it went to the AP. Whoever gets it, enjoy!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Bred and released only 1 -2 Gen PB, between 2:30 and 2:35 a.m. cave time Thursday morning. (Yes, it's still Wednesday to me. :P ) Nobody was in the mood today, and my Arcana line refused! 

11 hours ago, trystan said:

bred and dropped 6 Pinks between 2:51 p.m. and 2:52 p.m. Eastern/Cave time today!

How did you have room?! :P Anyways, I didn't breed today because of new eggs, so I will see you all next Wednesday.  

7 hours ago, kzspot said:

How did you have room?! :P

magic. i only got 4 new eggs, and they'd hatched by the time i was able to breed my Sapphires. :D

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, trystan said:

magic. i only got 4 new eggs, and they'd hatched by the time i was able to breed my Sapphires. :D

Lucky you. Or unlucky you, depends on how you look at it. :P Seems like the new ones are still dropping, so you should be able to get more if you want more. Good luck!

42 minutes ago, kzspot said:

Lucky you. Or unlucky you, depends on how you look at it. :P Seems like the new ones are still dropping, so you should be able to get more if you want more. Good luck!

thanks! i might get a few more of 'em, we'll see.

happy wednesday! i dropped six Pinks to the AP between 7:49 and 7:53 p.m. Cave/Eastern time

I bred my Sapphires and managed 13 Pinkies for the AP between 7:45 and 8:05 pm -- 2G or 3G.

All 4 pairs of my CB pinks gave me eggs. I think that is a first!

Got better organized and bred some new pairs.

I have one more pair to breed that should be a yellow offspring, so I will give that one away.

Decided to offer it here first if anyone is interested. https://dragcave.net/lineage/61cNv

https://dragcave.net/teleport/bc01b9223636e7c50bfbca01dff00c5b

Edited by purplehaze