kzspot

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ie: Pink Sapphires

6 Pinks off to the AP between 7:57 and 8 p.m. Eastern/Cave time.

might take the week off next week - we're moving next thursday!! :blink:  might not have internet for my laptop, and i'm not a fan of breeding or doing other complicated DC things on my phone :) 

Sent 16 2nd gen pink sapphire to AP  (mix of blue, pink, yellow parents).

Got distracted and forgot to breed when I could have. :(

On 10/13/2022 at 8:18 AM, purplehaze said:

Got distracted and forgot to breed when I could have. :(

I know this one. One more week and my calendar should ease up, or at least I hope so. Thank you everybody for continuing in breeding/buying and releasing! 

Not Wednesday but going to drop off this CB sapphire into the AP once the cooldown on it is over. Its ToD is approximately 3:09 PM cave time if anyone wants to stalk when it'll appear in the AP. Enjoy!

Dropped 10 pinks with various lineages to the AP between about 2 and 2:10 pm.

Will likely not breed next week due to the expected flood of Halloween dragons in the AP.

I probably won't breed my sapphires tonight, we move tomorrow 🤯 , so I have no idea what tonight will actually bring.

I'm not sure if I'll breed my sapphires next week either (same reason as purple)

I tried breeding some blue checkers to the AP just now, but only managed to get two blues and one red Firegem.

Edited by purplehaze

Happy Halloween Event everybody! I think I will also skip this week, so see you on the other side! 

Now that halloween breeding is out of the way! I've sent off 14 pinks between 2:12 and 2:29 :)hope everyone here is well!

I managed to get 11 eggs for the AP between 4:55 and 5:10 pm.

i was going to breed my sapphires..... and then unpacking happened. XD 

next week.

It's still wednesday here... brb

EDIT: I got 2/3 to produce eggs

Edited by Impulsive_Egg

i dropped four Pinks to the AP today, from 12:48 p.m. and 12:49 p.m. Cave/Eastern Time

enjoy 'em if you get 'em.

I just bred and abandoned 16 pink and 13 blue sapphires to the AP! The first one was bred at 12:38 pm and the last at 1:10 pm.

Happy hunting!

Between 6:09 and 6:30 pm I sent 8 blues and 5 pinks to the AP.

I think I will skip this week. I did breed one pair (pink Sapph x Silver) that I want a Silver egg from -- got nothing!

I saved my sapphires but I forgot to save enough males to do this oops

stuffed the AP challenge instead

meant to do this this morning, i'll give them a rest and breed them next week. *puts it on the calendar*

Breed the purebred (+1 mixed SAlt line) so it wouldn't matter they wouldn't be influenceable when they surface.  21 pink eggs sent off.

Edited by Dracaena