Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Need sleeeep... 💤

Thank you everyone for the fun and the cookies.

Ditto!

53 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I am sure anything you send will be lovely. 🙂  I sent you cookie # 46986.

I've sent you the cookie!

I hope you like driedels.

I finally got it to look like a driedel.

Thank you everybody who shared cookie pictures, sent me cookies, or gave homes to my cookies! This event has been such fun and I've loved looking at this thread ❤️

unrelated, but the nocturne gif in your sig is amazing, @Shokomon

I don't know if I had more fun sending or receiving cookies. I did manage 60 original designs, not bad for not being artistic, lol. I received so many lovely and sometimes intricate cookies. This was truly an amazing event. Thanks to everyone on behalf of myself and my daughter.. 

19 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Last minute cookies.

Poorly done FEZ Cube Cookie (gone and not making another) -

QMkGPzJ.png

https://imgur.com/a/5lSqtgc

Favicon Cookie (made seven of these so far - all gone, mostly as thanks to people who sent me cookies without expecting one in return, but! I'm totally willing to try making at least one more, if someone's interested in the next half hour or so. That said, this is the best of the batch I've made, it's not going to get any better than this, expect yours to look less good than this if you request one T_T I am not good with cookies):

m0lYT9k.png

https://imgur.com/a/UchkZy5

Can I take that cube? TY :D

Ok, I'm done with this cookie madness holiday event. :D Time to send random old cookies to random people!

Thank you everyone in this thread, especially people who sent cookies to me. I had so much fun and I love every cookies that I received.:wub: Hopefully this event will repeat next year, with smaller frosting brush. :D If anyone joining the Secret Santa event (in Trading) and need help with your giftee, feel free to poke me. I'll try to help as much as I can. ;) 

Just now, a101401014 said:

Can I take that cube? TY :D

Sorry for being unclear, it's already gone, I just wanted to share the design. ❤️ But since you asked so nicely, I'll try to make another. (x_x No guarantees I won't abandon that cookie, I am not good with straight lines!)

Just now, pinkgothic said:

Sorry for being unclear, it's already gone, I just wanted to share the design. ❤️ But since you asked so nicely, I'll try to make another. (x_x No guarantees I won't abandon that cookie, I am not good with straight lines!)

Wow, Thanks 😂

This event brings so much fun!! :nyan:

8 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Wow, Thanks 😂

It didn't turn out as well as the other one, but you have one now. Sorry for not getting it done quite as nicely! 😧

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

It didn't turn out as well as the other one, but you have one now. Sorry for not getting it done quite as nicely! 😧

It looks really great!!! Thank you :wub:

2 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Okay, I have one more favicon cookie to send before bedtime. Who wants it? ^_^

Edit: The specific rendition:

T3Ms9MU.png

https://imgur.com/a/cOxxfoh

I'll take it if no one else claims it! It's so crisp and clean.  ._.

Just now, Jet Raptor said:

I'll take it if no one else claims it! It's so crisp and clean.  ._.

Sent! ❤️

@pinkgothic Thank you! I sent you my last remaining out-of-season holiday cookie.

Thank you to everyone who sent cookies! The art shown in this thread is amazing.

Edited by Jet Raptor
Spelling fail

9 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

My last cookie - will random if nobody shows interest in the next 10-20 minutes, I need sleep:

cookies1.png.c1c12737692867b56d83cd01d027ef9c.png

i love your skies and would happily/greedily take this one of not ninja'd! (scroll: miaoujones) ❤

also, thank you to everyone who shared cookies in this thread! ❤❤❤

13 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

eyy @pinkgothic I made a few of a similar cookie :P great minds haha

image.thumb.png.e327bcdcb0f64db52f7e947eb82b131d.png

Haha, sweet. TBF in my case it was mostly panicking and trying to figure out what I could do somewhat quickly to get out of subjective cookie debt. XD I made thirteen in total, calling it a day now.

a7aWeev.png

https://imgur.com/a/myOurK5

Thank you for sending (and receiving) cookies and sharing your amazing cookie art in this thread! I wish I had more time to play in the last two days of the event. It was so much fun - honestly, it was probably the best DC event I have participated in so far.

OMG, I just noticed that some '2021 Cookie Artist' cookies became signature badges! So happy to see that you liked them so much ^_^

My last cookie for the event, made for Long_Before_Sunrise. :)

Spoiler

cookie_8.png.bbeb74d8065891298ee8781c1e9317ae.png

I've only made 8 cookies during the event, since I didn't participate each day and I was slow at making each one, so I am curious as to how much stuff (combined sent + received) did the most active users managed to get?

Also thanks to everyone for posting and gifting in the thread - that made the event more fun than it would be otherwise :D

Definitely wouldn't call myself the most active user, but I did send 114 cookies (including 85 duplicate gentlemint cookies) and recieved 93 cookies back. :wub: Seems that >80% of the cookies I sent were also Mint themed so if we ever have this event again, i'll be sure to be more diverse next time. XD

Thank you all so much for an amazing event! I had a blast gifting and recieving cookies with you all. :) See you all next year!

I sent only 75 cookies, and I received 50 cookies, if I counted correctly. I shall make screenshots of all of them later :D

I counted 202 sent cookies. I duplicated one by accident and one to see if I could, so that's exactly 200 cookies I drew. (I didn't even plan that, but I'm happy about the round number!)

Not 200 individual designs, though - I made 6 very similar pumpkin trees, and lots of teddy bears that are basically the same design in different colors.

And I received 124 cookies! Thank you everybody who sent me one (or more)!  :D

Aryena and Billie mini-madness:

1904477076_AryenaandBillieDCcookies.thumb.png.ee489ac75ccba36333e15c804d72fa14.png

I managed to multiply the last 2 and it was the best part of the event and the moment I actually enjoyed it, it felt so rewarding to be able to share my work around!

after no working duplication method was left, I tried to produce those simple ones but got bored very quickly:

939192340_AryenaandBilliequickcookies.png.15c5c680c312e0f13d582e7bffc35559.png <-the few recipients got very confused I bet:v (unless they Googled 😧 )

This WIP anti-racist project turns 15 this year!
I_Can_Show_You_the_World_-_Draffectill.thumb.png.dff1554effa15db13ee0cd5eaaebc513.png

I'm sad that this event is over 

I don't usualy draw much, but the challange of these large brushes somehow motivated me :D

I sent a total of 191 cookies, 97 of them individually drawn, and recieved 158 cookies. I did not expect so many and so amazing cookies at the beginning of the event, thatks to all of you for all the fun I had :D