Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

4 minutes ago, Dalek said:

I would love her! DalekEevee is my scroll

Sent your way just now!

I'm delighted to discover I still have a bunch of the classics that I made last year available,  and have done a bottle as a test for the start this year.  Any interest in a swap? 

image.png.116f48d6445952441ef2f159ecadc16b.png

Me has three new cookies to send if anyone's interested

334764925_ScreenShot2021-12-31at7_48_05PM.thumb.png.2b49b5600c07fa372442904e7f1c8bd8.png

Also does anyone have a picture of snowa? I can't find it via google it seems, and the sprite for snowa in snow war is so small I can barely see what is going on...

4 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Me has three new cookies to send if anyone's interested

334764925_ScreenShot2021-12-31at7_48_05PM.thumb.png.2b49b5600c07fa372442904e7f1c8bd8.png

Also does anyone have a picture of snowa? I can't find it via google it seems, and the sprite for snowa in snow war is so small I can barely see what is going on...

Trade packages? 
image.png.a190a215613b2e8df16bb7c4f654f6d2.png for the one of the same shape?

1 hour ago, muttduck said:

Sent a Patrick to scroll: Ninetaiis - his eyebrow sprinkles were less than cooperative, so he looks a bit angry, lol.

LOL! I love it, it looks like he's scheming something. Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Trade packages? 
image.png.a190a215613b2e8df16bb7c4f654f6d2.png for the one of the same shape?

Sure! My scroll name is M_Jim. Sent sanda to Awdz (found it in your sig)

oh good, I'm not the only one spending inordinate amounts of time on cookies 😆

I've been making gift box pygmies since last year! Also is it just me that gets the extreme lag after putting half the details on the cookie? I'm on Firefox, maybe I should try it on Chrome..

Here's my two cookies from this year! (already sent out, but now I'm gonna make more >w>)

pygmy cookies.png

Edited by Gathouria

17 minutes ago, Gathouria said:

I've been making gift box pygmies since last year! Also is it just me that gets the extreme lag after putting half the details on the cookie? I'm on Firefox, maybe I should try it on Chrome..

Here's my two cookies from this year! (already sent out, but now I'm gonna make more >w>)

pygmy cookies.png

So cute...! I love this idea!

Would anyone be up for the challenge to try and make me a Spiderman cookie if possible please? xD I have no artistic ability so couldn't send something too hectic back but it'd be the thought that counts. My scroll name is BAMBl (lowercase L, not an i) so bambl. 

Thank you :wub:

I've got no artistic abilities whatsoever but going to be sending cookies to a bunch of people on this page! 

37 minutes ago, Gathouria said:

pygmy cookies.png

Care to trade one like those for image.png.a6003c14639a7a665e74481114e292dd.png?

1 minute ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Care to trade one like those for image.png.a6003c14639a7a665e74481114e292dd.png?

Sure! That's adorable I love it. I'll send this one I'm working on right now when it's finished~

Scroll name is same as username.

EEK, I almost missed the cookie decorating... I'd love anything if anyone is willing to send me cookies.... will start making some soon...

Just a heads up that Cookie decorating seems to not be working right now! Our option to decorate is gone :( hopefully it's back soon!

6 minutes ago, Gathouria said:

Sure! That's adorable I love it. I'll send this one I'm working on right now when it's finished~

Scroll name is same as username.

I tried to send it, got an error and then cookie decorating stopped working. I hope I did not lose my new cookie!

Another cookie (btw this one is kept for my friend)

I almost finished Sosuke Aizen cookie but just meet the bug (rip) ...plz let that cookie back

cookie-6.JPG

Edited by Grando_Ko

3 minutes ago, Grando_Ko said:

I almost finished Sosuke Aizen cookie but just meet the bug (rip) ...plz let that cookie back

cookie-6.JPG

This looks super amazing wow! I hope I can do characters like this, the couple of characters I did last year I had to almost trace lines from images to get right.

I very seriously hope that it is not the case that the cookie decorating event is only one day in length this year. As in, is that a bug that we can't decorate, or is it that this event is over...?

Edited by Moriaty

1 minute ago, Grando_Ko said:

cookie-6.JPG

Oh my gosh, this is incredible!! You've somehow managed to create such delicate edge lighting with the clunky pen tools, im frankly in a bit of awe. Stunning

27 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I tried to send it, got an error and then cookie decorating stopped working. I hope I did not lose my new cookie!

Same here- I'm hoping it's just a bug like at the start of the event. Don't want to lose the cute little mint I made!

I had tried earlier to erase a cookie I was doing and start over and it seemed to save the last one that I had been working on of that shape- hopefully it will do it again even with the bug.

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I very seriously hope that it is not the case that the cookie decorating event is only one day in length this year. As in, is that a bug that we can't decorate, or is it that this event is over...?

i hope not... surely it should run at LEAST until all the doors are open, or at least that's what i'd assume

I lost all of my cookies I had made this evening but hadn't sent :( I am really hoping the decorating will come back at least for a while longer

25 minutes ago, Alakime said:

I lost all of my cookies I had made this evening but hadn't sent :( I am really hoping the decorating will come back at least for a while longer

if you hadn't sent it then it's not lost (no idea about those people who tried to send exactly when the event temporarily end though), once the event is back alive you'll be able to see them and send them again. Awdz there for example found a few cookies they produced last year but hasn't sent, so no worries about that! Though if the event is really over then you'll need to wait until when next year's event start to access your cookies, which...I also thought wasn't supposed to happen (and seriously hope is not the case)...

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

if you hadn't sent it then it's not lost (no idea about those people who tried to send exactly when the event temporarily end though), once the event is back alive you'll be able to see them and send them again. Awdz there for example found a few cookies they produced last year but hasn't sent, so no worries about that! Though if the event is really over then you'll need to wait until when next year's event start to access your cookies, which...I also thought wasn't supposed to happen (and seriously hope is not the case)...

Thank you, that is a relief to hear! It is neat that the cookies will stay unsent for the year in the worst-case scenario :3  (I will keep my fingers crossed that it is just a little hiccup >.>)