Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

11 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Currently looking for places to send:

- Postcard from Switzerland (would anybody trade this for a postcard from their country?  :) )

- Very surprising message

- Landscape with black water

- Apple Tree (no picture here for paranoia reasons)

image.png.e8eac7f98bb5837268e28caf75872413.png image.png.17f877049d2a572e14382d1ab620477c.png

Oh, I like the "I like dragons 💕" one. Was it hard to make?

@Tawanda001 thank you for the otter cookie!! It is very cute XD

@banban007 sent you a sakura cookie. I think it looks better than previous one because I am on computer and it is totally heaven compare to mobile

13 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

Sent you a wing cookie! Could I have one of the Nemo cookies?

Thank you!

Sure, I'll send it to you soon :) Do you have any choosen cookie with Nemo or should I send random one?

1 hour ago, a101401014 said:

Sending after cooldown! Your scroll name is "Velociraptor"?

Eep! Sorry for the delay but yes

I was a bit bored when I made this and it's not really that good, but would anybody want this? No need to send anything back sunset.png.519a1c0b674f1d37e70c6adea35adf82.png

25 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

@water-spirit It's pretty! I would like it if I'm not ninja'd!  :)  

Will send it in a moment! Scroll name is Ramani right? Unless I'm confusing you with someone else

Edit: sent, hope it got to you!

Edited by water-spirit

sXU2eW7.png

Last sneks I made. Didn't get to make as many as I would have liked to, but such is life. I'll be sending these randomly to people who want one of them. Just make sure you include scroll name if it isn't instantly visible, I'm not going to search for it this time around as I don't have the time for it. Any cookies I haven't sent in next couple hours I'll be sending to random people. No pressure to send anything back, the happiness they bring is all I need. :3

34 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

@banban007 sent you a sakura cookie. I think it looks better than previous one because I am on computer and it is totally heaven compare to mobile

Thank you very much for this 😍 I'm not sure if it's better, but I really love my sakura cookie. :wub: Do you already have my thalassa in a jar or kitty cookie? I can send it/both of them to you.

1 minute ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

Last sneks I made. Didn't get to make as many as I would have liked to, but such is life. I'll be sending these randomly to people who want one of them. Just make sure you include scroll name if it isn't instantly visible, I'm not going to search for it this time around as I don't have the time for it. Any cookies I haven't sent in next couple hours I'll be sending to random people. No pressure to send anything back, the happiness they bring is all I need. :3

I would like one! Scroll: MiaLily

3 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

I would love one, too! Scroll name same as here: water-spirit

Just experienced data lost when I drew Getou Suguru cokie 😭😭😭

Whhhhhhhy... That empty cookie is such a disaster! 

Hard to take it. So sad.

Okey.

I will draw him again because I like him that much 😭😭😭

Edited by a101401014

10 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

Can I adop one? TY :D

Oh. Accidently post twice.

Edited.

Edited by a101401014

8 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Thank you very much for this 😍 I'm not sure if it's better, but I really love my sakura cookie. :wub: Do you already have my thalassa in a jar or kitty cookie? I can send it/both of them to you.

Glad you like it! I had a neko atsume cookie from you so I would love a thalassa in a jar cookie, thanks! 

16 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

I would love one of These too! My favorites are the last one in the second row, and the entire first row  :D

edit: Scroll name same as forum name

Edited by LackingDragons

13 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

I would love a snek!  Scroll name is the same as my forum name.

I still have these left, if you'd like anything in return:

cookies1.png.4dfadb3db3893b434ee18b5e211ee04a.png

6 minutes ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

Glad you like it! I had a neko atsume cookie from you so I would love a thalassa in a jar cookie, thanks! 

Ok, sending. :D

8 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Just experienced data lost when I drew Getou Suguru cokie 😭😭😭

Whhhhhhhy... That empty cookie is such a disaster! 

Hard to take it. So sad.

Okey.

I will draw him again because I like him that much 😭😭😭

Ahhh that's so bad, especially in "critical time" like this (9 hours left). I'll cheer for you! Jia you!!

20210107_152106.thumb.jpg.4b804af1a30b4f77f3254d5ac7318bf3.jpg20210107_152208.thumb.jpg.00bc2aed36f8e9a77ec0bab9dfce9009.jpg

Available cookies.

The shraringan eye makes me laugh a bit, becuase it looks like Itachi is peekin through a hole in a wall.

10 minutes ago, Moonlightelf said:

@Ponystar17 Any cookie is fine ^^

Sent to all who have requested, 10 more sneks left at this point. :3

May I have one too?

@WestWindReborn Might I have an empty vial (#11 or #12)?

These are the cookies I have left for trading:

image.png.f9b6fb9c0033defeca54bf4a0df320fa.pngimage.png.04256b40d0d208d6c381b8d0ef7a97fd.png

Side note, want to show off last adult dragon cookie I made, one of the first dragons the cave opened with; I sent it to TJ09, intended as a thank you for this fun event.

image.png.0bb64066b3c149ed9433e92ada1788ac.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

8 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

20210107_152106.thumb.jpg.4b804af1a30b4f77f3254d5ac7318bf3.jpg20210107_152208.thumb.jpg.00bc2aed36f8e9a77ec0bab9dfce9009.jpg

Available cookies.

The shraringan eye makes me laugh a bit, becuase it looks like Itachi is peekin through a hole in a wall.

Can I have the potion with number 10?