Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 hour ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

Last sneks I made. Didn't get to make as many as I would have liked to, but such is life. I'll be sending these randomly to people who want one of them. Just make sure you include scroll name if it isn't instantly visible, I'm not going to search for it this time around as I don't have the time for it. Any cookies I haven't sent in next couple hours I'll be sending to random people. No pressure to send anything back, the happiness they bring is all I need. :3

May I have a rainbow snek if you still have one left? Scroll name Velociraptor

1 hour ago, water-spirit said:

Will send it in a moment! Scroll name is Ramani right? Unless I'm confusing you with someone else

Edit: sent, hope it got to you!

Yes, that's me! (And after posting, I noticed you had just sent me a mummy snowman cookie!  XD  Thank you for both!)

56 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

20210107_152106.thumb.jpg.4b804af1a30b4f77f3254d5ac7318bf3.jpg20210107_152208.thumb.jpg.00bc2aed36f8e9a77ec0bab9dfce9009.jpg

Available cookies.

The shraringan eye makes me laugh a bit, becuase it looks like Itachi is peekin through a hole in a wall.

Can I have 22?

I'm still looking for homes for one minimalistic snowman, five sprinkle dolphins and one sky dolphin.

Edit: will send them out to random people in about an hour

cookies.png

Edited by LackingDragons

1 hour ago, WestWindReborn said:

20210107_152106.thumb.jpg.4b804af1a30b4f77f3254d5ac7318bf3.jpg20210107_152208.thumb.jpg.00bc2aed36f8e9a77ec0bab9dfce9009.jpg

Available cookies.

The shraringan eye makes me laugh a bit, becuase it looks like Itachi is peekin through a hole in a wall.

Could I have one of the stained-glass ones, please?  They look super cool!  (Preference for 25 or 29, in that order, but I'd be more than happy with any of them!)

Edited by Ponystar17

1 hour ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

Oh, I like top two rows. Multicolored Christmas light sneks.

Just now, Awdz Bodkins said:

anyone brave enough to try self portrait cookie?

:blink::wacko:

No.

1 hour ago, WestWindReborn said:

Available cookies.

@WestWindReborn Could I get two of your cookies please? I really like number 15 and number 26 (Itachi eye and Glass Wing cookie, they're amazing!  I'll send you something back soon :)

EDIT:

@WestWindReborn Thank you so much ❤️ I had sent 2 cookies to you too :)

Edited by biruko

1 hour ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Side note, want to show off last adult dragon cookie I made, one of the first dragons the cave opened with; I sent it to TJ09, intended as a thank you for this fun event.

image.png.0bb64066b3c149ed9433e92ada1788ac.png

Wow, this white dragon is beautiful!

I think these will be my last cookies I made as event is almost over and I'm going to sleep in 1 hour. If anyone would like any of them let me know, I'll gladly send them to you :) The first 3 are my attempt at drawing S1 hatchlings, I don't know if anyone recognize them (for example the red one is Magma hatchie, I didn't had orange color to make it but I really wanted to make one so here it is).

obraz.png.efda7f1ec4dcb5072d2ffd2bf048dbff.png

I would love to get some wing cookies (any wing cookie would be great, I just wanted to get some more before the events end, it would be amazing if anyone could send me one or two :)

I can sent multiple cookies to you if you want, let me know if you would like them :)

2 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

sXU2eW7.png

Last sneks I made. Didn't get to make as many as I would have liked to, but such is life. I'll be sending these randomly to people who want one of them. Just make sure you include scroll name if it isn't instantly visible, I'm not going to search for it this time around as I don't have the time for it. Any cookies I haven't sent in next couple hours I'll be sending to random people. No pressure to send anything back, the happiness they bring is all I need. :3

I'd love a 2021 one, please, if you have any left two hours later. XD

46 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Just don't ask for potion #9.

*whistles*

@biruko I'd like 2, please.

@Awdz Bodkins

Changed my mind. Challenge accepted. Here's my self-portrait.

20210107_163158.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Stray commas.

Here's a few cookies up for grabs! Should've numbered them, but just call them 1-6 I suppose. If anyone sends a cookie in return, I'm open to anything. I just like cookies. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

christmas2020_cookies04.png

EDIT: The anomalocaris has been claimed (cookie #2)

Edited by Jet Raptor

Just now, Jet Raptor said:

Here's a few cookies up for grabs! Should've numbered them, but just call them 1-6 I suppose. If anyone sends a cookie in return, I'm open to anything. I just like cookies. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

#6, please? The undersea one?

1 minute ago, Jet Raptor said:

Can I take one? Will send cookie in return before the end of the event :P

8 minutes ago, Jet Raptor said:

Could i claim the geode?

11 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take one? Will send cookie in return before the end of the event :P

Any one in particular?

EDIT:  Ooooh, did you mean #1?  |D

14 minutes ago, Jet Raptor said:

CLAIMED: 2, 3, 6

Edited by Jet Raptor

21 minutes ago, Jet Raptor said:

Wow, they are awesome! Could I have the cave? (Or the lava landscape)

(Edit: do you have one of my dolphins already? I have nearly no cookies left as I am about to go to bed)

Edited by LackingDragons