Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

The internet gods have eaten another one of my decorated cookies. A sleepy black cat snowman with a little accidental dragon at the bottom. I forgot to screenshot it again before hitting Save and Send, too. 😔

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hmmm, looks like a chicken fight about to happen. The dark one has its neck feathers ruffled up.

I wasn't trying to draw them about to fight. Olive has really fluffy muffs. But yeah, in the cookie she kind of is sticking her beak into Fabio's personal space.

1988596714_FabsOliveforweb.png.1187028459f82b5304c2d210e047a3a5.png

Also: I totally goofed up on Fabio's colour pattern - her neck is orange and her beard is white, not the other way around. Oops.

1 hour ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Thats's amazing! I can recognize almost all the flowers even if I have no idea what are their names xd May I have an orchid or that red flower in the same line?

Will post my cookies when dc will be alive again x3

Edit. Here are my unsent cookies, made holidays 16' and 15' dragons yesterday. Was going to fit them into cookies, but they are thicc boys xd

Screenshot_Chrome_20210104-204259~01.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210104-204307~01.png

Great job on the Snow Dragon.

I like the ribbon wrapped snowmen. Early on I made zombie snowmen wrapped in 'rope,' except I couldn't make rope. So they ended up restrained in leather harness with sleigh bells on them.

20210104_115809.jpg

19 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

I wasn't trying to draw them about to fight. Olive has really fluffy muffs. But yeah, in the cookie she kind of is sticking her beak into Fabio's personal space.

I love chickens. I raised a lot when I was a kid. 

But I'd need the Fort Knox of chicken pens to keep them where I am now. Lots of wildlife around, both the four-legged kind and the flying kind. And now the neighborhr has acquired a bunch of small yappy dogs of hunting breed mixes. 😕

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Much went wrong.

Thats's amazing! I can recognize almost all the flowers even if I have no idea what are their names xd May I have an orchid or that red flower in the same line?

Edit. Here are my unsent cookies, made holidays 16' and 15' dragons yesterday. Was going to fit them into cookies, but they are thicc boys xd

The aegis is amazing! Can I adopt him?

Edit: cookies I currently have available

cookies 1.png

Edited by LackingDragons

This cookie has already been sent, but in case you were wondering what caused the site outage:

image.png.c0b76fabfabf6760622d7bf770aa0c18.png

@CrystalThundercloud Wow, could I get Snow Dragon (Christmas 2016) cookie? It's amazing! And I would love one of your snowman cookies, especially one wrapped in ribbon - I would send you something for both of these ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

This cookie has already been sent, but in case you were wondering what caused the site outage:

IT WAS YOU!

You owe me a snowman, because DC crashed just as I hit send and save.

I really like this monster cookie. The floor looks flooded.

Up for adoption. One male Vampire dragon.

Image has been rotated for better viewing.

20210103_184014.jpg

29 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@water-spirit

Would you mind making me a melting rainbow ice cream snowman? Please?

Sure! Will send it to you as soon as it's done.

30 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

cookies 1.png

Is the night dragon still available? Far right, third row?

28 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Perfect! :D

And thank you! :) Stained glass tree sent in return.

Edited by Lagie

I don't really enjoy the cookie decorating but I had to share this one that I received randomly. The absolute precision of it just has me speechless.

Arcy, whoever you are...you are a cookie wizard.

image.png.37968609257790a24f25781bf6c49e27.png

28 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

The aegis is amazing! Can I adopt him?

cookies 1.png

If the night snowman on the bottom left is still available may I have it?

2 hours ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Gorgeous dragons! Internet ate the little crimson flare I made earlier, will redo. Would you prefer that or one of these in trade for the blue two-headed dragons?

image.png.60582243092b657c50f5fded98971c77.png

My attempt at crimson flare pygmy:

image.png.79e6b5b7009e8db5e0fce67b4410d9cc.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Just now, LackingDragons said:

@CrystalThundercloud Thank you so much for the Aegis! Which of my cookies would you like in return?

@Tawanda001 yes, it's still available! Is your scroll name the same?

@miaou thank you for the sea serpent!

Yes it is, and thank you, that little snowman just speaks to me.

I make all my cookies on my tablet, but i made a quick one on desktop last night and i could cry how easy it is to line things up the way I want. Zoom is wonderful. Regardless I'm likely to keep torturing myself. Lol

Cookies!

20210104_133948.thumb.jpg.e0d9e9e3660ba2fa7c690b6381b5e33a.jpg20210104_133927.thumb.jpg.32f31c205d247ab99b0ca325a33a1ae0.jpg