Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

22 minutes ago, muttduck said:

2020 cookies sb.png

And Much Joy Was Had. Gary was not impressed. He'd seen it all before.

That devil egg - so neatly and perfectly drawn. 😮

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Search for brain. No results were found.

32 minutes ago, muttduck said:

2020 cookies sb.png

i love how you used the shapes of these :D and the sprinkles for patrick. really great use of your materials here! :P 

20 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i love how you used the shapes of these :D and the sprinkles for patrick. really great use of your materials here! :P 

Lol, thanks!  Since they didn't go to the person above, Patrick and Gary are still looking for a home.

6 minutes ago, muttduck said:

Lol, thanks!  Since they didn't go to the person above, Patrick and Gary are still looking for a home.

Can I please have Gary? Wasn't sure if he was available!

My scroll is Bambi_2229.

Just now, Bambi said:

Can I please have Gary? Wasn't sure if he was available!

My scroll is Bambi_2229.

Sending him now.   :D

8 hours ago, smartster4 said:

@Silverwatermist I know somebody else claimed it, just wanted to say the soot sprite cookie was precious 

Thank you!! :) I can make another and send it to you a bit later tonight.

Thanks as well to those who sent me things since I was last online! I also love seeing all the incredible cookies in this thread since I last checked!

I still have these aliens available if anyone wants them. If no one claims them in the next several hours, I'll send them out at random =P Maybe the truth is that I wish I could send them to myself 😂

202739377_aliencookiestosend.JPG.87ab2cab57a4f86ee1c3ba493d38095c.JPG

EDIT: @smartster4 Is your Turnip Head cookie still available? I'll send you a new soot sprite one for it!

Edited by Silverwatermist

Here's the cookies I've made so far. They are all sent, except the last one, and I am not sure anyone would want that one 😅

Spoiler

cookie_1.png.6115f4637309b190f7dd760b69a215b2.pngcookie_2.png.460409fff5d41891cdd8de655fa34036.pngcookie_3.png.a62734fb2b555453133c8b199543acf0.pngcookie_4.png.0bebac7b36660c41e465dd2e3a8b9e70.pngcookie_5.png.d283495958439886839f62efe09e9feb.png

Some notes:
-The first one felt finished to me at the moment; mostly because I accidentally lost my image and had to redraw it, so I was tired of it
-"2020" made more sense to me at the moment, because "it was made in 2020"
-The last one started as a "horse does flehmen response and looks funny" kinda thing; but it looked scary, so I decided to try and shape it into something better... 😅
-The unicorns are not one or any particular character

121604026_FabsMISSINGNO.png.8d75cf3943678d1470a375abd4bd8e3b.png

I've sent a few of the former out and the first of the latter, but this is the first time I've posted these. The chickens are Olive and Fabio, and if Fabio's foot looks weird, it's because she really does have a fifth toe sticking out at a right angle from the fourth toe that on her right foot. (She has five toes on the other foot, too, but the extra digit is parallel to the fourth toe.) The MISSINGNO. cookie did weird things, so I only got three copies. Anyone interested in swapping for either of these?

5 hours ago, water-spirit said:

Sure, I can try to make one more! I'll do it tomorrow though, since it's already late where I am, and send it to you 😊

Actually you do not need to as I already made one since I was curious if I could. 

I now have the following single cookies available for swap; please let me know if you want any of them.

Also, if I owe you a cookie, please pm me because at this point I have forgotten if I still owe any.

image.png.5182e80a658cf90805d058e3abac7bc8.png

Recognize copies of other's designs? So many cookies, so long to make, so few I catch!

@Kakaru_of_DOOM - yes, I'd like a chicken cookie!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

59 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

121604026_FabsMISSINGNO.png.8d75cf3943678d1470a375abd4bd8e3b.png

I've sent a few of the former out and the first of the latter, but this is the first time I've posted these. The chickens are Olive and Fabio, and if Fabio's foot looks weird, it's because she really does have a fifth toe sticking out at a right angle from the fourth toe that on her right foot. (She has five toes on the other foot, too, but the extra digit is parallel to the fourth toe.) The MISSINGNO. cookie did weird things, so I only got three copies. Anyone interested in swapping for either of these?

Ooh! I'll send you a Mega Man blaster or a Fairy in a Bottle for the Missingno cookie

Here's my latest batch. I...think I need a break from cookies for a bit. I have ideas for others, but...I need to stop.  .____.

Also that Princess Mononoke one is awesome. I was going to do some Studio Ghibli cookies, but no more cookies right now. My eyes are mad at me.

christmas2020_cookies03.png

Aaaa everyone made very nice cookies while I'm here have not much left to send back. :unsure:

@sfts Thank you for the cocoa. ❤️ Sent you a thalassa in a jar.

@LackingDragons Thank you for Starry Night! It's so beautiful! 😍 Love the guide too. I'd love the dog if you still have it, or black cat. What would you like in return? Your kitty adblock is amusing too. XD 

@Auriene Thank you for my artist cookie. :wub:Maybe I'll put it on my signature later. :D 

@muttduck If you decided to make more planet landscape, I'd love 1, thanks! 😍 I still have thalassa in a jar for swap.

@Jet Raptor Thank you for the hanging lobster claws! Love your plant theme cookies. ❤️ I think you already get my thalassa, so I sent you an animal cookie. :D 

@smartster4 Can I have that DC egg, or water ripple? I can send back thalassa in a jar if you haven't get it yet. 

My thalassa in a jar, not many left. Lmk if you prefer green or purple+yellow ribbon before I send 1 to you. 

cookies 2020 thalassa.jpg

@banban007 I'd like the thalassa in a jar, either one is great, I suppose purple ribbon if I have to choose. Which of mine would you prefer?

@Jet Raptor I would like the log cross-section with the little leaf; which of mine would you like in exchange?

image.png.af259dd5b86b5b1b83669ea98e6fc2ee.png

@Kakaru_of_DOOM thank you for my chickens! I sent you my attempt at a shallow water dragon, pink instead of orange due to color palette

image.png.1c3996ee5f6fd2b40727c6bbab2df310.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

@banban007 sent you the water ripple (I gave away the DC egg, but I'll make you another one 😊)! a thalassa in a jar would be great, i slightly prefer purple/yellow ribbon, but both are lovely

Edited by smartster4

11 hours ago, muttduck said:

I have these night/planet landscapes available, if anyone is interested in a swap.

2020 cookies.png

That's beautiful! Can I have a red one if you are still making any? Will send cookie back! 

@Moriaty thank you for the awesome Magikarp! J cookie sent!

@Auriene thank you for the lovely cookie artist cookie XD send you a cookie trophy! 

Edited by Zhiyi1015

52 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@Jet Raptor I would like the log cross-section with the little leaf; which of mine would you like in exchange?

Sorry for the late reply. I should've said all the cookies had been given out already. I make and send them one at a time. If I remember by tomorrow, I can make a similar one for you.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, Mika said:

I'm really curious, how long do these take you to make? 

Also, not including eyes makes them look better imo. Less is better sometimes.

Edit: if you're taking requests, Date Masamune or Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara?

Made a Yukimura Sanada cookie! Sending right now :nyan:

image.png.623d7d742d75f50cf00b29dc0195c8d7.png

Edit: OMG, because I watch this pic to draw him →Amazon.com: Phat Sengoku Basara: Yukimura Sanada Nendoroid Action Figure:  Toys & Games

Now I just found out Yukimura Sanada's hairstyle is not looks like what I drew 😂😂😂

Sorry about that  😂😂😂

Edited by a101401014

3 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

Here's my latest batch. I...think I need a break from cookies for a bit. I have ideas for others, but...I need to stop.  .____.

Also that Princess Mononoke one is awesome. I was going to do some Studio Ghibli cookies, but no more cookies right now. My eyes are mad at me.

They look beautiful!!! :wub:

Edited by a101401014

3 hours ago, Jet Raptor said:

These cookies are so beautiful! I especially love the first three, guess I'll try to redo them myself (how I would love to have batches back)

@banban007 The cat and dog are still available! Would you like both? (I'm quite proud how the cat's head came out, given that thats kind of the first time I've tried to draw one like that)

I don't have the Thalassa in the jar with the green ribbon yet, and I like pretty much all your animals (love the puffin, by the way!)

On 1/3/2021 at 3:48 AM, Silverwatermist said:

I've gotten some great cookies from people! I hope they won't mind me sharing them with the thread (if you mind, let me know. I'll edit this post!)

A purple rainbow-sprinkled tree from @Pippyspot, a highly detailed tree stump from @Jet Raptor, and a cool galaxy star from @Lagie

1946677148_rainbowtreecookiesentbyPippyspot.JPG.81ff60680ccd8fd1b5ba6877e29dd607.JPG1549414581_treestumpcookiesentbyJetRaptor.JPG.0546deb3428a84eccc19cd6a88801dae.JPG894566485_glalaxycookiesentbyLagie.JPG.445e0e0170f311d652defc4681f17e07.JPG

I really appreciate all the cookies I've received. Seeing the effort and creativity everyone has and seeing what people come up with gives me ideas for how to make my own with the limited tools. This is honestly my favorite part of the game this year! Thanks to anyone who's sent me anything! :)

Awwh glad you like it!! :D