Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

51 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

As a latecomer to the event this year, I'd absolutely love anything people feel like sending me! :) Conventional or unconventional, serious art or silly joke or anywhere in between, I'd love to see it!

Would you be okay with this one?

Spoiler

cookie_5.png.9a56960e0bb81539202f222ec74abdfe.png

12 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

Thank you very much for the gorgeous arts, everyone! :D

@miaou I'd love either of the ones on the left, if you still have them.

Can I interest anyone in a silhouette of a rearing horse?

horse.png.877991a0f11e4e93cbf0a77b17d0c73f.png

I would like that one too. Could I ask you to make another one? It doesn't have to be precisely the same thing. Also I don't have anything to give for it right now.

@Ponystar17 - cookie #66706 has been sent! and please don't feel stressed or pressured to make me a cookie. i mean, i would love one, but only if it's fun for you. ❤️

@water-spirit sent you your cookie!

And the cookie in question:

sfffff.png.636204ed99ae0942495c5443a41ad7f5.png

Also the lag is destroying my ability to make anything so I have to call it a night. 

Edited by Mika

15 minutes ago, Mika said:

Also the lag is destroying my ability to make anything so I have to call it a night. 

I've been lagging all day and most of yesterday. Also my internet signal has been slow and unreliable.

@miaou - sent you the pygmy

Here is what I have left, will check for requests in the morning.

Singles of these:

image.png.9058df589ce52f4e92c5403ca7386e78.pngimage.png.b555f1f55039a26b70777a068f79224f.png

Multiples of these:

image.png.a4a5a3dad2332d81c57aa72158103104.pngimage.png.6a743d52478d913c86814a80193568ac.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Did a couple more horses for miaou and @Lost_Unicorn (to the latter, it's ready to send but I don't have your scroll name) - posting here for those who like looking at cookies. :)

horse2.png.a1d2a84b48f031e526deaea0e444475a.png

unicorn.png.f02cb1f97da205dbda89e05d96a7553c.png

@muttduck thank you for planet landscape cookie. 😍 Sent a thalassa to you.

@CrystalThundercloud Those dragon cookies are gorgeous! 

@Long_Before_Sunrise Aaa now I know how you feel... I made a cookie and DC crashed just as I hit save. It was an owl. 😭 

@smartster4 Thank you! ❤️ I'll make 1 for you too but I'll be slow. Sent an animal cookie. :D

@miaou I'd love a sea serpent if you make more. Thanks!

@Ponystar17 Your horse cookies are beautiful. 😍

@Mika I'd love summer mountain if you make more of them. Thanks!

if I promised cookie(s) to anyone but forget, please tag me/send PM. I'm free today, but after this I'll be working again and focus on Secret Santa.

Edited by banban007

@Awdz Bodkins - thank you so much for the pygmy! they have a special place in my heart, especially around christmastime. ❤️

@Ponystar17 - thank you for the gorgeous horse! ❤️ and thank you for figuring out my scrollname, since i forgot to mention it... :3

@banban007 - of course! if i don't tag you with your cookie number by this time tomorrow, feel free to poke me about it. :) 

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The stained glass ones are all nice. You'd think people would be snatching them up, but it appears we have a limited pool or regular contributors and any visitors are too shy to ask.

I think five or six people asked for one and a few i gave in 'send a cookie to the user above you'. They're fun to make though so i always have a some. lol

I go one night without Internet access and I miss out on so many more pages of nice cookies! 😆

11 hours ago, miaou said:

@banban007 - of course! if i don't tag you with your cookie number by this time tomorrow, feel free to poke me about it. :)

Thank you! :wub: What would you like in return? these are my unsent cookies. Those animals are remake, and thalassas are duplicates.

EDIT : Squirrel, Beluga, Goku GONE.

cookie available 05012021.jpg

Edited by banban007
update available cookies

11 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Thank you! :wub: What would you like in return? these are my unsent cookies. Those animals are remake, and thalassas are duplicates.

these are all wonderful! i'm partial to the sea animals. ❤️ is the one on the far right in the middle row a beluga whale? so cute!! but honestly, any of the ocean critters or even the squirrel would be absolute love. ❤️ thank you in advance, and i hope the sea serpent lives up to it... :3

8 minutes ago, miaou said:

these are all wonderful! i'm partial to the sea animals. ❤️ is the one on the far right in the middle row a beluga whale? so cute!! but honestly, any of the ocean critters or even the squirrel would be absolute love. ❤️ thank you in advance, and i hope the sea serpent lives up to it... :3

Yes, it's a beluga, and I love sea/ocean too. :D I'll send it to you. 

56 minutes ago, banban007 said:

My jaw dropped looking at the two anime ones. How in the WORLD did you make that Goku?? It literally captures the art style perfectly... the fact you did that with the limited brushes and eraser is amazing 😵

4 hours ago, banban007 said:

these are my unsent cookies. Those animals are remake, and thalassas are duplicates.

Spoiler

@banban007Squirrel! Would you like to trade your squirrel for one of my cookies?

Spoiler

image.png.371b9ccc93771f716386a9e17015240e.png

@Jet Raptor Thank you for the beautiful logs cookie! image.png.0fecf2770156f515de75800e5d20d5c8.png What kind of design would you like in return?

@muttduck Did you have the nighttime/planet mountainscapes? Do you have one left?

@marionetta Thank you for the gorgeous cookie! image.png.e13de51eb36a6f4dabdaebe9169784f0.png I am glad you liked the one I sent.  image.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

@Awdz Bodkins that darkmyst pygmy please. 😍

@Silverwatermist haha.. 1 line at a time.. And lots of erasing. Do you want the Goku cookie? I want to give it to ppl who knows him.

@Marrionetta can I request for Salem/black cat cookie too? (If you're still in the mood to decorate and swap cookies). 😍 My unsent cookies in a few post above.

I would love to send more people cookies if anyone wants to exchange some more with me :) Scroll - wolfgirlys

20210105_125051.jpg

5 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@Silverwatermist haha.. 1 line at a time.. And lots of erasing. Do you want the Goku cookie? I want to give it to ppl who knows him.

If you want to send it to me, I'd love it! It's honestly incredible, it looks like a screenshot of him. I grew up watching DBZ, so apart from the artistic aspect, it would be neat to have anyway! :)

1 hour ago, banban007 said:

@Marrionetta can I request for Salem/black cat cookie too? (If you're still in the mood to decorate and swap cookies). 😍 My unsent cookies in a few post above.

I've made a Salem cookie and lots of black cats. Did you specifically mean one with the candle like posted above?

1 hour ago, FoxintheBox said:

I would love to send more people cookies if anyone wants to exchange some more with me :) Scroll - wolfgirlys

20210105_125051.jpg

i would love the dragon breathing fire (top right), if you still have that one? i don't have any unsent, but i can make more like the ones here if you would like some sort of nighttime seascape?

(scroll: miaoujones)

Edited by miaou

13 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Wow, thank u! Will send cookies in return:nyan:

I'm glad you like them, thank you for your cookies :)

12 hours ago, water-spirit said:

Can I get No 1, 3 or 11? Whatever is still available 😊

Sure, I had sent you all 3 of them :)

Now, there's all my cookies still available if anyone would like some, I'm starting sending them to random people now (I'll start with cookies that still have some duplicates, so if anyone would like any of them, please let me know :) )

Spoiler

obraz.png.404ec3aadee71eff21e89c9aa8afb553.png

Just wanted to give an shout out to the awesome person who sent me the pendant of my namesake. Thanks, @Auriene!

yEg3Z7p.jpg

Edited by Arwen17

2 hours ago, Silverwatermist said:

If you want to send it to me, I'd love it! It's honestly incredible, it looks like a screenshot of him. I grew up watching DBZ, so apart from the artistic aspect, it would be neat to have anyway! :)

ok, sent! :D Glad to meet another DBZ fan.

@Marrionetta Thank you! I love the gorgeous cookie you sent me. :wub: What would you like in return?

@biruko I'd happily adopt 12 (snek) and 17 (stylish dragon) if nobody ask for them. :D Thanks!

@XDLugia Thank you for the cookie. 😍

anyone know who Sierra is? Thank you for the cookie too! 😍

@Arwen17 That's very beautiful! 

I made cat silhouette cookie, inspired by @Ponystar17's horse cookie and @LackingDragons's cat cookie.. but made mistake with the tail - it's super looong. :dry: Lmk if anyone want to adopt. adopted by @QueenKit

cookie 2020 black cat.jpg

Edited by banban007