Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

January 30th marks the end of the official gifting period, but feel free to continue gifting for as long as you’d like, and stay tuned for news about the raffle!

Here are this year’s Secret Santa stats: There were 78 participants and at least 774 gifts given. Thank you everyone for your generosity!

Edited by Secret Santa

Wow that's a lot of gifts flying around. Hope everyone got what they wanted. 😊

That's a lot! :D 

I gave 40 gifts to my giftee. Thanks so much to other participants(and a few people not in this thread) for helping me with my giftee's wishlist, , especially @biruko and @tjenni.

Also thanks to my lovely santa for my gifts. ❤️

Edited by banban007

First Year I participated in SS. I am thankful to my gifte for being so active and fast response whit picking her gifts. 

As for my gifts, I got only 4, but nice ones.

Thanks so much for everybody that helped out was a blast and I look forward to participating in the future years this is available!

Thank you for another great event! ❤️

I love my new shinies!

Aand it's always fun to try to get as many gifts as possible for the giftee. :D

6 hours ago, banban007 said:

I gave 40 gifts to my giftee.

Wow, that is awesome! I already felt like a very unlucky gifter and now ... XD I didn't even manage to fill all spots for my giftee this time.

I myself was luckier - thanks to my gifter @Rissfleisch :D

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Wow, that is awesome! I already felt like a very unlucky gifter and now ... XD I didn't even manage to fill all spots for my giftee this time.

15 of them are from tier 7 (I hope you feel better now) :D   and I received lots of helps from awesome people.

What a wonderful event again! A big thank you to my santa, the organisers and everyone else, also to my giftee because I had so much fun looking for things from their wishlist.

Would any santa like a Christmas themed prize checker, silver or bronze? Or feel free to take both. 😸 🎄 (Both taken, enjoy!!)

Edited by Varislapsi

I had an amazing SS, I feel bad for my giftee as I don't think I was that awesome for them. But I am attempting to make them an EG Checker still. When it is done it is for them I will send that off! 

My SS sent me 59 babies! My head has been wrapped around naming, and what to do with them now! lol This was so fun!

3 minutes ago, galleri said:

My SS sent me 59 babies!

Yikes! That is really a super Santa!

And don't feel bad that you couldn't reach that level for your giftee. Not everyone has the resources to do even close to that. Thanks to your Santa you may be able to gift more next year. :)

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yikes! That is really a super Santa!

And don't feel bad that you couldn't reach that level for your giftee. Not everyone has the resources to do even close to that. Thanks to your Santa you may be able to gift more next year. :)

Thanks to my Santa I will be making things foreeeevvvveeerrrr lol 

I also learned A LOT due to this fun event! 

What a great event! It was amazing, and I hope everyone got things they wanted. 

And a massive to my SS for being absolutely amazing and spoiling me with lovely gifts. I don't think I can ever say thank you enough. 💙

7 hours ago, galleri said:

My SS sent me 59 babies! My head has been wrapped around naming, and what to do with them now! lol This was so fun!

That is 1 generous santa! :D 

I hope everyone got what they wanted too.. and thank you so much organisers for the great event! 😍 (I missed it last year) 

Once again thank you for a great event! Thanks to my secret Santa for my lovely gifts. And a big thank you to all of those on this site who helped me get some really awesome gifts to my giftee. 

One again thank you to mods for running the event this year & the past years. Also a huge thank you to my SS! They were incredibly generous and gave a huge amount of amazing gifts. I felt so lucky to be their giftee. 
I had a blast this year gifting too! I've done this for a few years now but this was the first year I could dedicate so much time to getting gifts. I finally managed to hit almost every tier on my giftee's list which was a first for me. Hopefully next year I can do even better ^^

Thank you for the event=3 It was my first time and I had a blast=).  Thank you, my amazing Santa my army grows and shines=)

Edited by DarkellaLord

It's my 2nd year and I was assigned a really cool santa and giftee. :P

They were both easy to interact with, I absolutely love the dragons I was given (from both xD) & I hope I wasn't hard to deal with, while being good enough of a santa. >~<

Best of whishes to you all ❤️

Secret Santa's been one of DC's yearly highlights for me, and so it was this year as well. I had a lot of fun gift-hunting as well as opening surprise packages transfer links :D Thanks a ton to all organisers, Santas (especially mine! ❤️) and helpers for making this happen.

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt  Santa is not quite done! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We still have a raffle!

How does that work, you ask? Simple!

You don't need to do a thing to enter! Everyone who participated in our Secret Santa exchange will automatically be entered.

Your Santa mod team has been busy rounding up some terrific prizes for you.

There are even more than last year!

Prize #1 - IOU for 2g from female Bronze Shimmer x choice of holiday mate

Prize #2 - IOU for 2g from female Bronze Shimmer x choice of holiday mate

Prize #3 - IOU for 2g from female Bronze Shimmer x choice of holiday mate or 2g prizekin

Prize #4 - IOU for 2g from male Gold Shimmer x choice of holiday mate

Prize #5 - IOU for2g from female Silver Shimmer x choice of holiday mate

Prize #6 - IOU for 2g from male Silver Shimmer x choice of holiday mate

Prize #7 - IOU for 2g from female Gold Tinsel x choice of holiday mate

Prize #8 - 2g male Mundus Cantormaris (pink) from female black SA Arcana - will be delivered after hatching

Prize #9 - IOU for Neglected Dragon

In addition, there will be runner-up winners, who will get eggs from an assortment that includes SAltkins, Thuweds, 3rd gen Prizes and perhaps a metallic or two!

Runner-up prizes will be a mystery until you receive them!

The raffle will be held tomorrow, February 2, by random number drawing and winners will be notified by PM.

Winners will have 48 hours to pick up their prizes.

Edited by Secret Santa