Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

I won this lil beauty as a runner up prize! 

congrats to everyone else who won the raffle and a major thank you to everyone who organized this, all the donators, and my santa!

this was so fun to participate in and I hope to join in on the fun again next year!

I'm always sad when the event is over. Maybe we can do a Christmas in July gifting period too, haha. 

8 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm always sad when the event is over. Maybe we can do a Christmas in July gifting period too, haha. 

Summer Secret Santa? Sounds good :D

We can always think about something in summer, we had one special badge long time ago from summer:

obraz.png.845d8179a2d4f0192021bd86f59b529f.png
I don't remember what release it was, but it's a nice memory :D
I would participate in something in summer for sure ;)

I'm afraid that would take the magic away. It's a special event, for people to look forward to and come together during difficult time of the year for some. 

If you make it a couple of times a year, every few months, every month it becomes a regular occurrence.

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the event! :D Thank you all for participating this year and being so generous!

The other mods and I would like to keep Secret Santa a once a year occurrence to make sure it stays special, but there are some other ways to give gifts year round:

There are threads like Breeding, Gifting and Special Release Offspring Gifting Group where people request gifts and gifters help them get the eggs they need.

Also see Happy Birthday Gifting if you'd like to send other players birthday gifts.

There's the DC Community Notice Board for posting one way transfers if you're looking for a very simple way to brighten someone's day.

Watch the Prize Descendants Raffle for a chance to donate gifts and enter for some pretty prizes.

Then there's my gifting thread Gift Exchange where you can donate one or more gifts receive mystery gifts in return.

Of course, I can't list all of the gifting threads that are out there, so if you'd like news about other gifting events or any new ones that are made, subscribe to the Player Activities and Events thread!

Hopefully these other threads will help you find places to spread the Secret Santa spirit all year round! ( Just make sure to read their rules before posting in them! )

~Santa Aqub

Edited by Aqub

Didn't win anything, just wanted to say one last thank you to my santa for 15 gifts, way more than I expected to get! It's been fun both years I've participated, looking forward to it hopefully happening again later on this year. It's always fun to give stuff away in an organized fashion lol, even if I don't have much other than bred eggs to give away.

My thanks to our Santa Mods for running a great event! My January would have been so much less fun without it. My Santa and their helpers were amazing and I received so many beautiful gifts. =)

Thank you everyone for the wonderful event! My SS was amazing and I got some beautiful dragons :) It was really fun hunting down gifts for my giftee :D 

I also won a runner's up prize and got this lovely 4G SAlt😍

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                    ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                    ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                        

It looks like Secret Santa's work is all wrapped up for another year! There are just a few IOU prizes pending and those winners have all been contacted.

Once again your Santa team wants to thank you all for helping to make this event one of the favorites here on the forum! The wonderful spirit of cooperation and the generosity of our participants is just amazing. It certainly makes our job easier and more enjoyable!

It is always gratifying to see how much people enjoy this event. We do know, though, that even the best can be improved. In that spirit we would like to ask that anyone who has suggestions for how we could make this event better, please let us know. This thread will soon be closed by the mods, but the Secret Santa account mailbox is always open, so feel free to send us your feedback by PM if you have an idea (or a complaint).

Thanks again to everyone who participated in any way! Hope to see you all back again next year. In the meantime take care of yourselves and stay safe!

Your Secret Santa Mod Team

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                    ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                   ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWx                    

Closing for another year! I hope to see you all again come winter this year!