Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

Oh so does that mean that this year there is no need for the "Make Up" round? This year everyone got at least one egg/hatchling?

3 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

Oh so does that mean that this year there is no need for the "Make Up" round? This year everyone got at least one egg/hatchling?

Right. There were three people who never confirmed their participation, but we were able to reassign their giftees to the people who would have been their secret Santas. Win : Win

Everyone else seems to have gotten at least something from their Santa.

Thank you to everyone who made this Secret Santa happen! I always have so much fun with this, it's such a great thing to participate in.

15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Right. There were three people who never confirmed their participation, but we were able to reassign their giftees to the people who would have been their secret Santas. Win : Win

Everyone else seems to have gotten at least something from their Santa.

Isn't that a first? Or at least a first since i participated.

26 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Have the winners been notified yet?

Not yet! :)

I will Santa will post here once winners are drawn and PMs have been sent.

Edited by purplehaze

ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt  Raffle Prizes have been drawn and Winners have been notified! ly7v-F_ZRQvkRWoCJF9Cd1fNGNk1ibQNmb94iOWxIenhWmoLzBzU0T4QhT_gjOdQYxfxmHNIS25-au-a-Wuvm7b6XETr4MwhEaONYfGJCZQ1oWHFpYCdrSYma00gFDnWiXBeV8Lt

We had an amazing number of prizes donated this year.

In addition to the 9 main prizes that were announced before, we were able to give out 25 runner-up prizes!

We will leave it up to the winners if they want to announce that they won.

Santa's fingers are tired after sending out 34 PMs!

I won something! :wub:

Last year i also won and since it is a raffle well maybe one day i will win the a CB Prize of my own at end of month but raffles from users here on the forums are sometimes so much more special.

So i won Prize #3 and i never expected that.

I am very curious about those runner up prizes.

Congrats to all the winners!

And thank you to my Secret Santa and everyone who helped making this amazing event this year :)

I had so much fun recieving and sending gifts, I got some amazing help from many people too, you're all amazing ❤️

I got some lovely gifts, I hope mine was also good :)

I will definetly take part in next year Secret Santa too!

Let's meet here on next Secret Santa everyone :D

I won 2G from Gold Tinsel IOU :) My favorite type of prize!

Thank you Secret Santa and all who helped to make it happen!

Ooh, I was so lucky! Thank you again everyone for the wonderful event. And it was lovely to hear that this year all participants got something from their santas! 🎄

Had a wonderful SS. I hope I made my giftee happy (had some uncooperative breeders though, LOL)

And got a lovely raffle runner up prize! :)

So i checked last year's thread and i was a runner up winner last time. To be honest i don't remember what i had won, but it sure was a lovely surprise.

I already said thank you, and we all made this wonderful as a team. Mods did of course a lot of work but we also did out part and made the beginning of this year a time of joy.

Thank you again!! I won a lovely upcoming bronze shimmer prize x holiday dragon from Syryn! 

I am so excited. I never realized how amazing everyone is really in this game until I did this. I should have done this years ago! Amazing community! ❤️