Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2020 - Thanks to all who participated!

32 minutes ago, must_ingel said:

If anyone is able and willing to breed a 2g anything x black sweetling, please let me know. I seem to struggle with that the most.

I can, but not until next week now. If you don't find someone before that, send me a PM.

40 minutes ago, must_ingel said:

If anyone is able and willing to breed a 2g anything x black sweetling, please let me know. I seem to struggle with that the most.

I can, just PM me what I should breed it with :)

Thanks @purplehaze, I've just messaged @KingZanto and we'll see if it works out, otherwise I'll keep you in mind and message you later. :) 💖

Edit: Got the 2g from Zanto, ty! :)

Edited by must_ingel
received what i needed

Hi!  Just curious if anyone can help me with getting a 2G Prize (from anything) or Prizekin (from Bronze Shimmer) for my giftee -- I've been trying to trade, but no luck so far!  It seems like CB Staterae, 2G SAlts, and Neglecteds are the main currency of choice.  😛  Thanks! 

similarly to kelkelen, i am also missing a neglected, a 2g saltkin, or a 2g prize for my giftee X'D i've been breeding good stuff that i put up in the trade market for it but ig no one is seeing it?? idk but if someone helps me get any of the above mentioned things i'll give away here my 2g gonkin and statkin

Edited by kovyx

Ive sent 2 papers 1 gold 1 bronze 1blue lunar heralds 1 chicken and my giftee hasnt picked any of them up so now 1 paper grew up on my scroll and ive been trading the gifts off for new gifts as I go cuz they wont claim the gifts ive tried being paitient and they just are inactive or something

Hope I dont get in trouble for not saying something sooner

@Dryth420 If you sent the gifts and they didn't accept in 48 hours then technically you've done everything you had to and there's not much more you can do about it. I'm in the same situation 😕 Currently I'm just waiting and if my giftee shows up, I'm going to send them something else, but you don't have to. You can help other Santas if you want, though.

@kovyx I dropped this in the AP (accidentally, but oh well) https://dragcave.net/lineage/sXbDE so you can try to grab it. If you manage to, feel free to send it to your giftee. Same goes for any other Santa who needs a 2g prize xD

Edited by aeriae

pretty sure my giftee is looking for a tinsel  uou  i looked around the ap tho, i don't really know how to find it, but i don't see any shimmers

hope someone who really needs it finds it X3

Edited by kovyx

Two Undine hatchies. On two-way so I know they go to participants. For your giftee, please.

2G Alt Undine

Gone

2G regular Undine with word code  (mMEOW)

The only offer I have had for this does not appear to be a Secret Santa participant. I will leave the trade open for Santas until 10pm tonight.

Gone.

Just offer a dummy egg or hatchie, but be warned that I am going to bed now, so will not respond for at least 6 or 7 hours.

Edited by purplehaze

Gen 4 pure Thuwed

For you or your giftee. Just put a dummy on the link.

Guess no one needs this. I am putting it up on the Thuwed thread, but Santas will still get preference.

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

3rd gen salty xeno that begins with z for someone who needs it Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Also, if anyone could help with a 2nd gen offspring from a spriter alt and a similarly colored breed, that would be lovely. 

A freind of Santa has donated some lovely Shimmers.

They are on one-way, but are intended only for participants of Secret Santa.

You may take them for either yourself or your giftee.

3rd gen Shimmer X Mageia checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Enraged Aegis checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Snow checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Caligene checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Mutamore checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Omen Wyrn checker

All gone!

Edited by purplehaze

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

A freind of Santa has donated some lovely Shimmers.

They are on one-way, but are intended only for participants of Secret Santa.

You may take them for either yourself or your giftee.

3rd gen Shimmer X Mageia checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Enraged Aegis checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Snow checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Caligene checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Mutamore checker

3rd gen Shimmer X Omen Wyrn checker

Wow, so amazing! I took 3G from Aegis for myself (my Giftee didn't want any). Thank you and a friend of Santa so much ❤️

I have CB Blusang egg to give. If anyone need it for they Giftee, offer AP egg here: CB Blusang