Aniia

Is anyone else having issues with DC errors and lag time?

It takes near to 5 minutes just for a page to load, and at least 1/3 of the time the page gives an error. Its not my internet because everything else works fine. It was slow this morning, but now its nearly impossible to do anything.

Yup, it took me five tries and several minutes to breed a single egg. I kept getting 504 errors. Frustrating. 

It's been taking forever to load pages and I have gotten the tombstone error a few times.

I wanted to rename about six dragons and gave up because the first one took 40 seconds for the action page to load. I'll do it later!

Yeah it started having issues the day after release I think? Strange it wasn't At release but I don't remember there being much lag then. It's been very spikey with the lag since then. Fine for awhile then lag city for an hour+

Stuff like lineage and view pages are fine for me for the most part, but yeah doing basically any actions (breed, abandon, BSAs, etc.) is when I notice it really bogs down.

Yes, not to mention the issue with hourlies seems to be back... at 3PM and 4PM EST (and probably other times, I wasn't there) the caves didn't shuffle on hourlies, they just shuffled after the 5min drop. I think one hourly switched at like 1 or 2 minutes after the hour. Hard to get the amazing new eggs with that kinda stuff happening! Hope tj can fix it soon ^^

Edited by milo

8 minutes ago, milo said:

Yes, not to mention the issue with hourlies seems to be back... at 3PM and 4PM EST (and probably other times, I wasn't there) the caves didn't shuffle on hourlies, they just shuffled after the 5min drop. I think one hourly switched at like 1 or 2 minutes after the hour. Hard to get the amazing new eggs with that kinda stuff happening! Hope tj can fix it soon ^^

The 1 pm drop didn't happen until about 1:13! There was no shuffle at the 5 or 10 minute mark because I was watching egg codes and constantly refreshing. It is often up to a minute late, but I have never seen one that late.

Yeah, I noticed a ton of lag about a day after release. It's made hunting or breeding a pain. It seemed to clear up after we adults, but only a little. I barely see it now...but I gave up hunting xenos because I kept getting long load times that ended in "oh, you missed, try again". Lately it seems the lag was only hitting some and not others, in reference to what some official DC Discord members were experiencing. Someone had no lag at all while the rest of us were getting hit endlessly with it.

Weren't there a few biome breaks too? Hourlies didn't happen a couple times. Overall, not good. Hopefully it's being fixed.

I'm still running into serious lag. But it's only with certain things. I can scroll through my scroll, click on my dragons, anything like that just fine. But *every* single time I try to nab a xeno in the biomes it lags significantly, *only* on that page. I always middle-click when biome hunting so it opens the result in a new tab, that way I can speed-hunt, I've done it that way for a long time. But just in the past few days I've been able to click a biome egg and fully load a different biome or two before that clicked-egg's page loads at all. *That* is frustrating! 

I haven't seen any lag today, but it was bad a couple of days ago. Lagging trying to reload biomes, trying to grab AP eggs (any kind). I got downright error pages trying to view lineages. 

I've been getting a lot of lag, but i thought it was my lousy internet combined with my laptop. Having a really tough time getting the new eggs.

I haven't been catching  much for a couple of days - but any action is taking for ever.

Yeah, lots of lag still. I ended up putting a dent in my marketplace funds to get one CB for each new xeno I couldn't catch, which was 5 out of 7. Really hoping it clears up soon.

Actions and hunting is still taking forever to load. Very frustrating. 

NAMING to take ages ? odd....

*bumps* 

I'm now seeing a *lot* of random RIP/error messages when refreshing while hunting. It almost feels like some sort of 'refreshing too fast maybe this is a bot stop it' sort of thing, but that probably isn't it. I'll be refreshing over and over in the AP (or, less often, the biomes) and on a refresh it will show the tombstone page. Refreshing again always fixes it, so far, but it's been happening repeatedly throughout the past two days. Anyone else seeing that?

I get that to it's normally when I reload the abandoned eggs tho..

In last few days it was better, I didn't have any problems, but now I need to reflesh a few times to see any page.

I couldn't unhide one of my eggs for a while because every time I tried go to action page I needed to do a refersh and start again because refreshing given me an "action error" page. I hope it'll get better soon.

I was about to say no prob, but - actions are taking For Ever.

Last couple days, I get the tombstone page often.  If I'm doing things on the site for a half hour (breeding or playing with the AP), I'll get a tombstone page at least once every 5 minutes, and maybe more.

Breeding is taking me at least twice as long as it should -- every step of the way. Especially bad today. No tombstones, though, just very laggy.

Breeding has been laggy for me and it was especially slow at 6pm cave time when I was hunting.