ValidEmotions

The Final Outpost

I saw these in Corteo’s signature and was quite intrigued, lol. The art is definitely gorgeous. I’ll be joining after posting this. Are there hatcheries that I can place them to increase clicking? I read that they don’t die, but the amount of clicks has an influence on their final form. Hoping to get as many different species as possible. 😅

1 hour ago, Solaries said:

I saw these in Corteo’s signature and was quite intrigued, lol. The art is definitely gorgeous. I’ll be joining after posting this. Are there hatcheries that I can place them to increase clicking? I read that they don’t die, but the amount of clicks has an influence on their final form. Hoping to get as many different species as possible. 😅

Yes :) It's newly crafted, so be sure to share any bugs or suggestions that you come across: TFO Peer Review. I'll also add the link to the OP.

Edited by ValidEmotions

It's funny how I got this (gifted by a friend) and this reminds me of a DC dragon

ZwdGs.png

probably Labradorites but it looks like something from IRL, a common fish living in depths of the ocean

Alright, I suppose I can get a bit of help here as well, I guess

Z! ZxHXU.png

Also a purply fHzNd.png

This looks interesting! :D I will be sure to look around.

Edit to add: I have joined. I am AsphodelSea there [Just as how I am AsphodelSea in Pokémon Go, but that's a different game].

Edited by georgexu94

My current children:

Sgbdz.pngvHghw.pngfFgq4.pngTjK92.pngCqPeW.pngS2mzA.pngayzZk.pngLYKBa.png5F1yC.pngjcdtQ.png

I'm really loving this site so far! The artists are amazing, and Cort does an awesome job maintaining it, developing it, and even arting--so many hats!

Qwl9n.pnghJgtF.png8rXFh.pngO6ZnW.pngC3jST.pngGWIiS.png1gLCu.pnghFGR9.pngJI5CU.png6jqDZ.pngRjvgi.png

Edited by Peachycupcake525

I’m in love and so happy that I’ve almost reached 100 creatures! 

My current growing creatures:

23ONL.pngOZEfS.pngLgsV4.pnguGfEu.pngRt7ft.pngTlCDk.pngV3pPc.png

I don't play this game, but I come here periodically to click on everybody's growing creatures. :) Just wanted to drop by and say how gorgeous the artwork is...it's tempting me to join very much!

I saw this thread a while ago and was intrigued, which was odd as I don't usually show interest in other adoptable sites. Moon convinced me to give it a shot, and now that I've seen Girafos I'm dead set on getting one. 

I've currently got some Saltantas from the quest and managed to grab a pupper today, I'm excited! 

8X9UK.png  dXeqD.png  7qY91.png  29bEv.png

I love this site!  Giraffes and puppers are awesome!

Ow17M.pngAAvId.pngDEEPx.pngSXZ5F.png

Just made an account here! I've seen some of the art around here and CS, and it's too gorgeous to not check it out myself! Here are the things I have so far, though I'm not sure if I'm doing this 100% correctly ^^;

tJ7UI.png1kqw3.png2BVGU.pngEhm9b.pngnoHGI.png

Got some new pretties... The more fish I find, the more I need.

lX3ik.pngfiiSB.png9m2mh.pngfSE8l.pngr2eAe.pngQPnei.png6mADH.pngVYNoq.pngmrElt.png8449U.pngUBkrZ.pnguR1aP.png

tJ7UI.png1kqw3.png2BVGU.pngEhm9b.pngnoHGI.pngBoN1s.pngTBPHj.pngdVQnk.png

Some of my first few creatures emerged, and immediately I went and grabbed more! XD