SkySong278

Shapeshifter Avatar: The Last Airbender ooc

sorry. I forgot to post on Tuesday. I’ll do it either later this evening or sometime this weekend.

edit: also sorry for double posting.

Edited by SkySong278

lol okay. I promise to post later this evening. I took a couple of naps over the weekend to get back to my time zone and completely forgot to post a reply.

I'm working on a later shift so I'm not sure if I can respond as fast as I used to.  I'm mostly re reading the stories and lurking. I'll post when I get the chance to. 

Ah, I'm really sorry for dropping off the radar. I've had a lot going on. I intend to get some writing done today and tomorrow, so expect a post during this time.

Okay Aro and Valid. I understand that Valid. Life can sometimes be busy. I’m patient so it doesn’t really bother me much if posts are late.

I’ll post a reply either tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

sorry. life got a bit busy and I forgot. I’ll try to post Friday night or sometime on Saturday. also sorry for this being my third post in a row here.

not sure. we can if there are enough people that want to continue it.

oooo omg i was wishing this would return, if it's revived i'd love to participate again! i miss my bby girl ; u ; 

I'd be up for reviving the RP! I don't think we got very far, but I had fun while it when was active.

no, we didn't but I'd also be interested in it continuing; I'm a bit busy right now as of late since I'll be moving soon but I'll still post replies, they'll just be a bit late at times.

ah would we start it from the beginning or continue with the current plot? 0: good luck with your move sky! no rush ~ 

3 minutes ago, SkySong278 said:

no, we didn't but I'd also be interested in it continuing; I'm a bit busy right now as of late since I'll be moving soon but I'll still post replies, they'll just be a bit late at times.

That's okay! I don't mind waiting for replies. I'm cool with either continuing from where we left off or starting a new plot if not everyone who was in the RP before is still here.

okie doke doctor; I’m fine with either starting from where we left off or starting over and thank you Eto 😊

Edited by SkySong278

okay and yes, reusing characters is fine. I plan on still using mine.

ah okay !! i don't mind starting over, i think i'll reuse Yui and Jun too ^^ 

I'm good with reusing Kui! He was pretty fun to write for. If we start over, what kind of plot would we be doing?

I’m not sure; we can keep it the same or we can change it to something else instead...let me know what you guys think and I’ll try to come up with something new if that’ll be the unanimous vote; just so you guys know, though I’ll be a bit busy over the weekend starting tonight before I go to bed into possibly sometime tomorrow afternoon due to continuing to pack some more of my things so if you guys reply and I don’t reply right away, that’ll by why.

Edited by SkySong278

from the looks of it i think we're missing a couple people who used to be in the original rp, so i'd like to start over if that's okay (but i'm fine if others want to continue too!) 

i think a new plot would be very cool *^* like something to start off with a bang and test all of our characters haha

no rush to respond though, Sky !! please take your time ~ life comes first, i'm just excited to see the rp come back : DD

I agree! I think since we're missing a few people it'll be harder to hash out the same plot as before, but we could certainly try to if you want! If we did want to do something different, I don't have any idea for a plot, but we could drop our characters someplace else or do something with the shapeshifting since we didn't really touch on it before?

It's all up to you of course, and take your time! I think most of us are busy so I don't mind if it takes awhile to get things moving again. I'm just excited to see what happens.