SkySong278

Shapeshifter Avatar: The Last Airbender ooc

thank u val < 3 < 3

-- 

oo yota looks so dapper 0: im excited for when we get deeper into the rp to explore everyone's backstories ~~ 

Lmao I love how Kiyo challenges Jun about how he knows/assumes someone is poor and then proceeds to make an equally presumptuous judgment about him in turn xD given the fact that Jun has nothing to suggest him as an Earthbender. (I don't count personality because there are blunt individuals in all of the tribes/nations in pretty much equal possibility :P )

YES KIYO QUEEN EXECUTE JUN

i hate my gremlin man so much please just end him now

miho is so sweet !!! ; _ ; omg < 3 < 3 

LOL, yea Miho is borderline flirting with Yota. And Kiyo is basing him of being an Earthbender because of his sense of coins. She just pieced it together quite quickly, but she does jump to conclusions so quickly. XD

If Jun was basing it off of the clothes and mannerisms, then Kiyo would be wrong. XD

But yes, Miho is UBER friendly. I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow makes everyone in the cast her best friends or close to it (or have a love triangle xD)

Ah, sorry I haven't replied with Riorri (and Gyiroh) just yet; I started a new job super recently. I should be able to slide a post in tomorrow afternoon.

oh it’s okay. it’s fine and I’ll check tomorrow for the post. congrats on the new job :). I’ll be searching for a new one soon.

thanks :). it’ll be a bit hard getting back into it because it’s been awhile since I last looked for a new job but hopefully it’ll go well.

belated welcome back medic :). I’ll post a reply in the rp thread tomorrow after I get back from work. I worked from home Monday, yesterday, and today but I’m about to go to bed now so at the first chance I get tomorrow, I’ll post a reply.

Okay.

I'm not going to be around this weekend since I have to head out of state. I'll be back on Monday, though. :)

Okay, so life has been getting really hectic and on top of taking care of my baby, I also have to worry about making a plan on moving in the next few months. Which means I won't be RPing all that much. I'm going to move my characters (seamlessly hopefully) out of the picture until I come back. I will still read the posts and I will still help in any questions any of you have about the lore and setting, but I won't be doing some amazing posting. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Because my characters are already really integrated in the interactions, can someone guide me in how to get them out? What would be more natural for them to leave? And where would they go? XD I'm thinking of having Miho get caught by her mother and forced back in her house while Kiyo notices Miho getting in trouble and goes to see her friend and hangs out with her in the house.

it’s fine medic :). good luck with the move and the other things that are going on for you.