SkySong278

Shapeshifter Avatar: The Last Airbender ooc

Well eto and I have something planned, maybe they can try to form a peace band and try to stop the attacks from happening as the white lotus try to locate the new avatar? 

Maybe discover the connection to the shifts and the spirits along the way?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

2 hours ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Well eto and I have something planned, maybe they can try to form a peace band and try to stop the attacks from happening as the white lotus try to locate the new avatar? 

Maybe discover the connection to the shifts and the spirits along the way?

yessss can't wait ; DD

i like that idea! would allow all of our characters to meet super easily and work together : D

okie doke; I’ll try to come up with a plot maybe sometime this weekend that’ll have all of that in there before putting it in here for you guys to see and let me know if it’ll need to be edited at all.

yes, I think that’ll still be okay.

yay, i like that too !! depending on what the plot is they could either have met there and are travelling, or meet there with the start of the rp ^^ 

yes. sorry I haven’t come up with the new plot yet. I’m going to try to concoct something either later today or sometime this weekend.

Edited by SkySong278

if I’m having trouble with coming up with anything due to writers block or some other curse similar to that, I’ll definitely let you guys know so that you can help me.

things got a bit busy with me settling into my dad’s house after the other house sold and then once I was settled there, I went on vacation so that’s why I hadn’t put anything here about the new plot yet.

sorry for this being a double post, but figured it was the only way to put the semblance of a plot I was able to come up with. I left the very bottom of it open for your suggestions on what to add to it because I couldn't figure out how to continue it; let me know what you think:

In a world with benders (don't know the name of the world from Avatar: The Last Airbender series and I don't think it was mentioned) with Water Tribes, Air Temples an Earth Kingdom, and a Fire Nation a small peaceful group of them with also the ability to shapeshift into different creatures, such as dragons and serpents and cranes, get together to try to prevent attacks from happening around their hometowns and other outlying areas. Meanwhile, a group called The Order of the White Lotus try to locate the new Avatar amidst the impending attacks.

that's all I could think of and sorry if there are spots that might not make sense. I tend to write things as soon as they come to my mind and they come to me as somewhat scattered thoughts, but I also have to make note of them right then due to me possibly forgetting exactly what comes to mind later.

Edited by SkySong278

No worries, writing is hard! I hope the move to your dad's house went smoothly!

I like what you did come up with! So, would our characters only be helping stopping attacks or would some of them also be with the White Lotus looking for the Avatar? I'm good with either, I was just wondering which direction you were thinking of taking things.

i think so long as we have an idea to start out with, we can begin and go from there! otherwise we might spend too much time discussing plotlines anyways hahaha 

Indeed! Perhaps we could do something with the spirits too, since the Avatar isn't found yet, and the shifting is linked to the spirits they can help placate them until the Avatar is found and trained? This could be later though. 

I do hope the move is going well. Sorry I haven't posted on our other Rps, I'll try to this week.

all of that sounds good and maybe we could use what I came up with as a base plot thing and work off of that while adding other things as they happen, if that makes sense.

@AroaraAngelwolf I’m settled in at my dad’s for now and won’t be moving again until about October or November, whenever the reno at the new house I’ll be living in with my mom and stepdad gets done. the basement/terrace level there will be where I’ll be living, but currently it’s unfinished.

it’s fine and okie doke 😊

also sorry that my reply is late. it was a busy week this week at work.

Edited by SkySong278