Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:
6 hours ago, trystan said:

did you sleep on it funny?

@purplehaze, what she said.

Maybe. It feels better now anyway.

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Rough work day. One employee quit yesterday (took his full vacation which technically he wouldn't get in full as he now hasn't worked the whole year, came back, quit). Another was fired today for theft. Two more are under suspicion of theft, yet to be proved.

Ugh! Not good.

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

and the new shed is filling up fast

Obviously they did't build it big enough! XD

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Rough work day. One employee quit yesterday (took his full vacation which technically he wouldn't get in full as he now hasn't worked the whole year, came back, quit). Another was fired today for theft. Two more are under suspicion of theft, yet to be proved.

yikes!!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Maybe. It feels better now anyway.

well that's good then....

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

and the new shed is filling up fast

Obviously they did't build it big enough! XD

@Lagie - what she said! XD 

Hello everyone!!! 

It is November and I am finally settled in! Move is complete and just got around to getting my desktop set up! All this took like.......6 months. I will never ever again in my life do this. I am done with moves. 

My hours for work here are a tad bit more crazy, but oh well.  

We also have a lot of remodeling to do in this place, nothing urgent anymore.  

I am finding that re adjusting to the cold is taking some time. I used to live in Colorado several years ago, but I must have acclimated to the deep south heat at some point lol.

I have missed you all!

6 minutes ago, galleri said:

I have missed you all!

Welcome back! We missed you, too.

Was your move back to Colorado, or just somewhere else cold?

18 minutes ago, galleri said:

I will never ever again in my life do this. I am done with moves. 

welcome back!

so about 14 years ago, that's what hubby said.  and well, we just moved last month! :blink:

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Welcome back! We missed you, too.

Was your move back to Colorado, or just somewhere else cold?

We moved to Kentucky lol 

Ooo~ My family drove through there last weekend taking my brother up to Wisconsin (where he's much happier btw guys~). Seemed nice, but since I didn't get to go... I dunno. lol

Myself, my bestie, brother and his bestie are planning to make a DnD group soon-ish? His friend works nights and stuff, so it could be difficult, but this is gonna be great! ^^

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

welcome back!

so about 14 years ago, that's what hubby said.  and well, we just moved last month! :blink:

See how much I missed!! I didn't know you moved!

@Lagie: geez, that sounds really rough

4 hours ago, galleri said:

Hello everyone!!! 

It is November and I am finally settled in! Move is complete and just got around to getting my desktop set up! All this took like.......6 months. I will never ever again in my life do this. I am done with moves. 

My hours for work here are a tad bit more crazy, but oh well.  

We also have a lot of remodeling to do in this place, nothing urgent anymore.  

I am finding that re adjusting to the cold is taking some time. I used to live in Colorado several years ago, but I must have acclimated to the deep south heat at some point lol.

I have missed you all!

wb. yay for move completion.

the process of moving always sucks. uwu

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

*sneezes* Urgh. I didn't sneeze at all yesterday. And I'm shortstaffed at the shop today so staying home is not an option.

Welcome back, @galleri! Glad the move went well.

That's what one of my volunteers said, about the shed, complete with Jaws image and "I think we're gonna need a bigger shed"! XD

Good morning, CPA!

Lots to do today to get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It will be nice to have everyone here, though.

32 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That's what one of my volunteers said, about the shed, complete with Jaws image and "I think we're gonna need a bigger shed"! XD

XD Cute!

Lots to do today to get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It will be nice to have everyone here, though.

Nice! Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

tomorrow is a driving day for me.  Maps says it'll take about 5 1/2 hours to get from where i am to my mom's, but if i leave a little earlier than i want, maybe i can stop at the hotel first, drop my stuff off, and then head over to my sister-inlaw's stepdad's for dinner.  (mind you, most of that driving is on the PA turnpike!)

*stretches*

Hmm... Need to budget a Christmas List today... Gonna try to get shopping finished earlier this year. 

Thanks everyone! 

Woke up this morning to the 5 year old having caught the flu. She keeps vomiting and coughing....and a fever of 102. So I am not at work today and of course we probably won't be going to anyone's house tomorrow. I am hoping someone drops off some plates for us. 

If not I am sure I can find some Chinese food pick up lol 

4 hours ago, trystan said:

(mind you, most of that driving is on the PA turnpike!)

Ugh!!! One of my least favorite roads. I have traveled it waaaaay too often!

Another 1,000+ day and a private sale have taken us to a record monthly high - and we still have four days left in the month.

The shed now has electricity - plugs, lights, breaker box. A/C still to come.

{{hugs galleri's 5-year old}}

oh yeah, i've travelled the PA turnpike quite a bit.  this will only be the second and third times i'll have driven it by myself.

yaay for shed electricity! 

Drive carefully!

Hope your little one gets better soon, @galleri.

The shed is getting more and more full and we have made very little progress on the inside gallery. This is going to take a while.

4 hours ago, galleri said:

Woke up this morning to the 5 year old having caught the flu. She keeps vomiting and coughing....and a fever of 102. So I am not at work today and of course we probably won't be going to anyone's house tomorrow. I am hoping someone drops off some plates for us. 

If not I am sure I can find some Chinese food pick up lol 

Feel better little one! If I lived up that way, I'd bring you some, but I'm in GA. I'm sure you'll enjoy some sort of yummy food though! 

I'm going to my cousin's still~ We're having my grandma's dressing from a recipe that she told my dad before she passed, and it's my favorite thing. ❤️ 

54 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Empty space has a way of not staying empty.

Indeed!

13 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

and it's my favorite thing. ❤️ 

Enjoy!

my dad used to say "stuff* expands to fill all available space"

(*okay, not stuff.  more like 'junk.' - but one person's junk is another person's treasure, so there's that....)

I keep wanting to chat here more but I never know what to say these days. How is everyone doing this evening?