Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. At least, not officially.

Okay, fair enough.

As LBS said, the Christmas creep has gotten really bad here that it's kind of affected my overall views on Christmas and I kinda forget that Thanksgiving is not really a global holiday (and/or may be celebrated on some other date).

Eh. I'd join it. 

Spoiler

IMG_20221117_193206574.jpgIMG_20221118_224932408.jpg

My baby girl is growing up. And has no spine. (She likes to sleep under the dresser next to the vent when she's cold). The other photo was taken like... two minutes ago. Now she's a pill bug and sleeping still. 

5 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My baby girl is growing up. And has no spine.

cats are liquid, don'tcha know?

Cutest thing ever. I just wish she wouldn't be so... odd sometimes. And she likes to bite at the moment, but we're hoping she calms down after a while. 

13 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I just wish she wouldn't be so... odd sometimes.

but she's a cat!

Hand sanitizer will help stop the biting. It has bitterness added to it to keep people from drinking it. The alcohol evaporates and leaves the bitterness. This is how I stopped my sister's pups from chewing leashes and cords. Cheaper than bitter apple spray.

She's supposed to grow out of it at some point, and she is. She's getting a little better, and I use hand sanitizer a lot, but she doesn't seem to care. 

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hand sanitizer will help stop the biting. It has bitterness added to it to keep people from drinking it. The alcohol evaporates and leaves the bitterness. This is how I stopped my sister's pups from chewing leashes and cords. Cheaper than bitter apple spray.

Hunh. Never thought of that.

Cute noodle cat, @AsymDoll13!

And yeah, cats bite. Sometimes friendly bites but if they do the friendly biting, it's a hard habit to break.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Dry so far. Please stay that way.

I'm picking up doughnuts for the kids who helped move our stuff on Tuesday, and for the volunteers who'll be running my shop in my absence today. I am very fortunate to have awesome volunteers.

My parents and brother are in Illinois (I think) where one second it's snowing, and the next it's sunny. So funny. 

Little brother seems so much happier than he has been now! I'm so glad!

*happy dances*

It stayed dry! And sunny! And I got to grumble a bit at the guy in charge of the roadworks project (and then I walked away before I said anything rude XD ).

I sold lots of stuff and bought two more of the solar lights.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I need @trystan to cast Mom Stare on this Shimmerscale that won't gender.

*stares hard at the Shimmerscale to gender*

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

*happy dances*

It stayed dry! And sunny! And I got to grumble a bit at the guy in charge of the roadworks project (and then I walked away before I said anything rude XD ).

I sold lots of stuff and bought two more of the solar lights.

yaay for selling stuff!

boo for annoying roadworks projects!

i worked until 2, had lunch, got in closer to like 4.  and i put together a closet/amoire that i ordered.  i've put together lots of furniture, but that one was pretty annoying.  where you were supposed to put screws in, it only had just a teeny mark where it went, it wasn't even started a little. yeesh.  anyway, it's all good now, so yaay!

16 minutes ago, trystan said:

*stares hard at the Shimmerscale to gender*

Well :huh: It worked on the Terrae.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Well :huh: It worked on the Terrae.

well that's interesting..... *stares at the stubborn shimmerscale even harder*

I'm going to start working on a couple of wall hangings for the White Elephant we do every year with my friend's family~! Gonna make two snowmen c2cs!

29 minutes ago, trystan said:

well that's interesting..... *stares at the stubborn shimmerscale even harder*

He's stubbornly holding out.

Boo. It is now POURING rain. And my cranes are still hanging up on my table. Blerg.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Boo. It is now POURING rain. And my cranes are still hanging up on my table. Blerg.

They were too beautiful and noble for this world. 😔

44 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

He's stubbornly holding out.

yeah, that sounds about right!

45 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm going to start working on a couple of wall hangings for the White Elephant we do every year with my friend's family~! Gonna make two snowmen c2cs!

oh very cool! post pics?

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

booo! :( 

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh very cool! post pics?

I will once I get going with it, I guess. Which I'm going to start as soon as I get the motivation tonight to pick up my hook. lol

Did 8 rows of that snowman. My elbow hurts now from the way I sit working on it. Ouch.