Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

All the good ones! ;)

ah, all the popular ones. ;)

pretty sure i have that CD too.  i'll check when i get home.

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I'm working from home today rather than trying to dig my car out of a snowpile and then risking the ice on the roads. 

makes good sense!

cold today, not as bitter as the past few days.  i'm back in the office again.

so back in like march of 2019, i got a new computer for work. eh, it has Windoze 7, and support was stopped for Win7 in january of 2020! XD anyway, i could never get the hang of the keyboard, so - since we still had all the components of my original computer - i put back the keyboard i used to have the other week, and (even though i still make TONS of typos) it's SO MUCH BETTER :D

also, instagram? i uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. seems to be feeling (kinda) better now XD

Hello from out west at Ollie's house. It's not as freezing inside here as it is back at my place... and of course I forgot my lighter-weight clothes. :rolleyes:

hullo!

i'm at my house.  it's 67F inside. there's actually a little chill in the air, but that's also because it's not very humid in the house.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

This, too, shall pass. ;) We haven't had as many of those lately, at least. Shoo, Celestials!

I have been trying for Black alts for Secret Santa and am having terrible luck. I have bred at least 12 black eggs so far plus a couple of AP eggs, and none has gone alt.

Are you looking for one for your giftee or one to send to other Santas in need?

I just hatched this sitting alt-black that I was about to post in the Secret Santa thread.

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Are you looking for one for your giftee or one to send to other Santas in need?

I just hatched this sitting alt-black that I was about to post in the Secret Santa thread.

Go ahead and post it. I was just trying for one to offer for those who might need one.

I got a fake palindrome Magi egg from breeding: 1k0KI 

It also kinda looks like Lkoki - Loki

Anyone else feel like just giving up and ignoring the Trading Hub?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Anyone else feel like just giving up and ignoring the Trading Hub?

always.

i post eggs on the Community Notice board, gifting threads on discord.... the other day i put 2 eggs up on the hub asking for a dummy.  i only got one dummy.  but 95% of the time, i take down the trade or the links and just abandon the egg.  

Edited by trystan

Howdy folks across the pond. Hows it hanging? - He says as theres no one online and last post was 6 hours ago.

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Howdy folks across the pond. Hows it hanging? - He says as theres no one online and last post was 6 hours ago.

All is well, MP! How are you? Staying safe over there?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny and clear... and chilly.

Tonight is the night I see if it's just rain - or it starts freezing during the precipitation.

2021 and now 2022 has about killed off all my plants except the blueberries, figs, wild purple irises, and the daylilies that are creamcicle orange instead of plain orange.

Good morning, CPA!

*waves at @Marcus Pheonix across the pond*

Warmer here than yesterday and the wind has finally died down. It seemed the furnace was running almost constantly the last day or two.

I think I will go ahead and buy that Stat in the market. There is no other way I am going to get it. Trades for them are way too high and I have never even seen on in the cave -- missed the flood in the beginning. The other things I need I can probably catch myself if I gather up enough patience to sit in the cave and hunt. Or I can at least trade for them. Then once I have a breeding pair I will just pretend there is a scroll limit of two on them and be satisfied with that -- like the GoN. ;)

Edited by purplehaze
typoes

*waves at @Marcus Pheonix* hullo!

tomorrow morning should be interesting. i heard that it'll start as rain and change to snow, and will be snowing when i start work.  boss has to go to her uncle's funeral tomorrow - next county over, about 45 minutes on the turnpike and side roads, and SHE heard it'll change to rain in the morning.  wow, those are two very different things.  i told her i will do my best to get in here in the morning, and we'll go from there.  i'm sure it'll be fine.

@purplehaze - i know you do parentless dragons, but i could see if my pair of market Stats wants to give me a Stat for you? they did it once before! XD

25 minutes ago, trystan said:

@purplehaze - i know you do parentless dragons, but i could see if my pair of market Stats wants to give me a Stat for you? they did it once before! XD

Yeah, for right now I am wanting a pair of parentless ones. And I did go ahead and buy one. I may be interested in a bred one, later, especially if I get a Stat baby from my pair. Then I could carry a PB line farther. :)

Just now, purplehaze said:

Yeah, for right now I am wanting a pair of parentless ones. And I did go ahead and buy one. I may be interested in a bred one, later, especially if I get a Stat baby from my pair. Then I could carry a PB line farther. :)

sounds like a plan! keep me in mind if you want me to try for another PB Stat :)

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Warmer here than yesterday and the wind has finally died down.

Ditto!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

missed the flood in the beginning.

I had four from that flood. Not knowing how rare they'd become, I dropped two of them to the AP to get the other new xenos. :rolleyes:

I have been carrying for nearly four hours straight. I'm exhausted.

Eh could be worse. I had covid during my 2nd last week of work which was a bummer cause i felt like I really let the team down by not being able to show up.

Now I'm in the interim between finishing that job and starting my new one next week.

40 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Can't. It's panic attack night.

*gently pats* 

Something you can see, touch, taste, smell and hear. That helps with grounding my best friend who has panic attacks, so maybe that'll help. 

48 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My throat is scratchy. Help me. 

*gives a Strepsil*

Glad you've recovered, @Marcus Pheonix. Good luck at the new job.

I'm colouring celtic mandalas. I found markers that work really well for it (a Christmas gift from two years back that had become buried under stuff and were just unearthed ;) ).

I went and hung out with one of my coworkers and ended up with a sour belly...starting to wonder if Cookie had a stomach bug after all and now I have it. Her symptoms only lasted like half a day though, so I am optimistic. I have broth and water at my desk since food doesn't sound appealing right now.