Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

We are getting those plunging temps here, too. It is sunny, but quite breezy.

Not much happening today. We are waiting for the pest control guy to come to do our annual termite inspection.

feeling tired.

not sure if that's the vaccine or that i really have no work to do and have been ready to go home for the last hour XD

2 hours ago, trystan said:

feeling tired.

not sure if that's the vaccine or that i really have no work to do and have been ready to go home for the last hour XD

A bit of both, maybe? ;)

It rained briefly, heavily and suddenly, then stopped entirely and dried up. We had people all day again.

I had a doctor's appointment today, but now I'm back and so happy to be home. 

I managed to get my booster shot! I feel tired (but that might be that I tired myself out since I hate doctor offices). 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

A bit of both, maybe? ;)

yeah, probably.  i've perked up a bit since then :) 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to get my booster shot! I feel tired (but that might be that I tired myself out since I hate doctor offices). 

as Lagie suggested to me..... might be a little of both. :) 

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah, probably.  i've perked up a bit since then :) 

That's good!

I tried to teach one of my customers the pretty basic concept of 'say, please' today. I was uncsuccessful.

Why have please and thank you become such rare commodities?

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I tried to teach one of my customers the pretty basic concept of 'say, please' today. I was uncsuccessful.

Why have please and thank you become such rare commodities?

ugh, that's sad. :( 

17 minutes ago, trystan said:

ugh, that's sad. :( 

It probably didn't help that the woman could barely speak English, so I probably shouldn't even have tried. :rolleyes:

But the missing thank you is ... well, a tad frustrating.

Odd Squad is a strange show when you're not actually watching it. (I have it on behind me.)

Kind of. It might be more clear without the triangle and with lines from one generation pair to their offspring.

the triangle actually has a purpose. It might be more clear if i said one of the colours was something i only have one of

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Ran out of names? XD

Yup. XD

Yours is cool, too!

9 hours ago, trystan said:

WOW, that's a lineage for sure! XD 

:D

7 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i do have this though, https://dragcave.net/lineage/wsUbg

not built by me obviously :D

Impressive!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Sleepy... I do wish these dogs would stop waking me up at 4 a.m.

UUUUUGH, made it through work and got all my Christmas shopping done ( I cheated and ordered everything lol) Just need to make a grocery list and go to sleep. How's everyone else doing thus far?

Good morning, CPA! *checks clock -- still morning for a wee bit*

I did a bit of online Christmas shopping this morning, too. Can't say my shopping is done, but that is progress.

Bright, sunny and chilly this morning. We had a bit of rain late last night, but it didn't really amount to much.

Have to do some grocery shopping today -- not looking forward to that because everyone will be shopping for Thanksgiving dinner.

Same,

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Have to do some grocery shopping today -- not looking forward to that because everyone will be shopping for Thanksgiving dinner.

Same, but I'll likely go Sunday. I haven't been to sleep yet and don't think driving is advisable right now lol. Plus I am sore from work and don't wanna. half the crew was out for various reasons and we ran a skeleton crew on the line today. 

yesterday, i called out of my retail job today so i could rest up my voice so i can actually talk to tomorrow on the register.  feeling much better today, too!  i think i confused the manager because i called out the day before, not like 10 minutes before XD 

i'll be calling the store in a few hours to confirm that i will be there tomorrow, let's see if that doesn't confuse him more XD 

meantime, i'll see what i can find on the AP and how many squares i can make for my nephew's blanket :) 

Hey everyone! 

I need to work on these amigurumi bees that I promised my mother I'd make for free (I'm dumb). She wants to give them away as Christmas presents I think? I dunno. Anyway... I have had some pain in my right hand (which is my dominant), so... Dunno when that's actually gonna happen. 

As for shopping and the like, I don't think I'm going anywhere today/shopping or whatever. lol

gah, hope your hand feels better soon AsymDoll!  how many ami bees were you going to make? hopefully not a lot...