Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

my scroll goals are at least a male and female of all the dragons i like. more if i like them more XD

sorry to hear about your email, BringsTheSnow!

as i said on another forum, the second rapid covid test was negative, so i’m back in the office today, yay!  and as i mentioned to my friends in a group chat, if my boss wasn’t such a weird anti-vaxxer, this whole thing wouldn’t have seemed so ironic.

and on a similar note - i get my covid booster today after work!

Yay Trystan! Happy you are COVID-negative and able to get your booster shot. 

Also, reading about all of the various kitties makes my day. Yes, ALL cats are weirdos. My fiancé's cat Tilly will throw a fit if his parents feed the dogs before her. She has pooped in the middle of the kitchen floor (2 feet away from the litter box) in protest before.

My Mom's cat Betsy used to hate when she was on the phone. Mom had a sofa that sat up on legs about 6 inches high. Whenever she got on the phone, Betsy would go under there and scoot from one end to the other and back, on her back, pulling herself along by digging her claws into the bottom of the sofa. She knew Mom couldn't do anything about it as long as she was on the phone. When she got off the phone the cat came out and went on about her day. The under side of that sofa was in tatters by the time Betsy passed away! For some reason Mom never stayed on the phone long. ;)

6 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Had some open egg slots today so I tried my hand at hybrid breeding. I was rewarded with a Nobelshield and an Ultraviolet :3

I still need both of those. lol.  Need to wait until my dragons can breed again. Sigh. My Guardian and my Royal Crimson are... annoying at times. lol

10 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I still need both of those. lol.  Need to wait until my dragons can breed again. Sigh. My Guardian and my Royal Crimson are... annoying at times. lol

Check your PMs ;) There is a little something there for you.

25 minutes ago, TheRealBringsTheSnow said:

Check your PMs ;) There is a little something there for you.

Ack! Thank you so much! 

so yesterday i was pleasantly surprised that i had quite a bit in my paypal account..... so i bought a two-month subscription on DC to get rid of the ads.  i wonder if in those two months i can get $50 in my paypal so i can get a year subscription for no ads.... :)

Edited by trystan

My shop cat is sooo much happier now that we no longer have the dog that was chasing her. And I'm much happier because it means she's now an outside cat again so we don't need a litterbox.

7 hours ago, TheRealBringsTheSnow said:

Hi guys! This is BringsTheSnow. I lost access to my old forum account . Turns out I forgot to update the email address it was tied to and now can't do a password retrieval. This is the new me now... 

I missed you all! I didn't realize how much I am on the forums until I was locked out. Last time I had access was Saturday and it has been horrible 😭 

The mods ought to be able to help you retrieve the account.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

My shop cat is sooo much happier now that we no longer have the dog that was chasing her. And I'm much happier because it means she's now an outside cat again so we don't need a litterbox.

Did I miss something? What happened to the dog?

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Did I miss something? What happened to the dog?

She's no longer with us. :(

1 minute ago, FortyTwo said:

Good evening CPA! Been a busy day today.

Hope it was a good busy! :)

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

She's no longer with us. :(

Oh. I'm sorry. :(

got my booster today.... it's only been less than 3 hours, but all is good. :) 

i got two eggs i wanted for my last two Forever Knight vampires.... and then Nick & Vachon killed the eggs they bit. *sigh*  but since i want those vamps to bite the eggs, i have to wait another month.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The mods ought to be able to help you retrieve the account.

Unfortunately not since I no longer have access to the email it was tied to. I did ask but purpledragonclaw said the only option was to create a new forum account or try to guess the old password.

3 hours ago, TheRealBringsTheSnow said:

Unfortunately not since I no longer have access to the email it was tied to. I did ask but purpledragonclaw said the only option was to create a new forum account or try to guess the old password.

Gonna admit. I was really confused earlier. lol

Do you think this month's release will be new Pyropellis variants or would they wait until January to drop those on us like they did the Cantos?

JNc8.png

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

AHHH!!! I DID IT!!! I found the password saved to the internet browser on an old computer I hardly use anymore. It took 4 days of guessing and searching through any place I could have stored the data but I finally got back in! I guess all I had to do was give up hope and start telling everyone for me to find it again. Lol, now everyone gets to see exactly how disorganized I am. 

Long story short, make sure your recovery email is one you can access. That was NOT a fun 4 days!

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

AHHH!!! I DID IT!!! I found the password saved to the internet browser on an old computer I hardly use anymore

Hooray! Welcome back to yourself!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

So far, so good, weatherwise.

nice day today!

in about an hour and a half, i can hatch all my pyropellis eggs! yaay!

Dripping fog early, now cloudy and quite windy. More leaves flying off the roof than the trees. Twigs and acorns falling everywhere. Having a drastic drop in temperature - was in the 80 F. yesterday, slept with the fan on last night, is 53 F. now and going down to 40 F. tonight. Usually that brings a storm, but the precipitation chances have dwindlec away.

Huh, there's a very light fine mist.