Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oooh sounds like a good day, Lagie!

LongBeforeSunrise and Roseora, i believe the more accuate question is "is it midnight cave time yet?"

also my paper growed up!  i've named it Cozette, beause of the code! :D https://dragcave.net/view/cOztt

2 hours ago, trystan said:

LongBeforeSunrise and Roseora, i believe the more accuate question is "is it midnight cave time yet?"

Shhhh! They'll hear you! 🤫

Congrats on the paper. 

LOL! XD 

and thanks! the paper was totally *click* ...nah.... "oh look, i DID get it!"

Was gone all day on a "girls' day out" with my daughter, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter. We had a great time exploring a nature center near here, but I came home exhausted! We did a lot of walking and the heat and humidity have returned after a couple of really nice days!

And I am trying not to think about midnight. I have still not caught up -- even a little bit -- with the birthday stuff! 'Nuff said.

oh that sounds very nice, purple! except for the heat and humidity! i totally get that! (and i'll get the heat and humidity this week too. *sigh*)

interestingly enough, there's only one more dragon from the birthday release that i'm still trying for - that elusive Peach Iris Floret!

If I ever get a CB prize, I’ll name it Corvi is Very Poggers, and then distribute free Prize X Prize 2G’S, and everyone will have to have an advertisement for me on their scroll >:]

This isn't 100,000,000 ways to get kicked out of Dragon Cave .

Yes, but I actually p l a n on doing that, and that’s for things you jokingly brainstorm. Get ready for adverts, DC

Good luck with that!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Rain sun rain sun rain. Make up your mind already, Sky!

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Was gone all day on a "girls' day out" with my daughter, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter. We had a great time exploring a nature center near here, but I came home exhausted!

Bar the exhaustion, that sounds like fun!

Edited by Lagie
Typo

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Bar the exhaustion, that sounds like fun!

It was! Just being with them all together for the first time in almost a year and a half was well worth the exhaustion. And I got a good night's sleep and am well rested today. :)

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It was! Just being with them all together for the first time in almost a year and a half was well worth the exhaustion. And I got a good night's sleep and am well rested today. :)

Ooh, doubly special then! :)

Seriously, Sky, make up your mind. I'd rather my shorts dried outside than in, but it keeps going from sun to rain to sun again. Sigh.

i have 4 new volcano eggs.... and after work (this evening) i'll see if my Greater Spotte and Morpho drakes like each other!

it's another hot, icky, humid day today, but i'm working over the hottest part of the day (i hope) - i'm done at 4:45, but i'm sure it'll still be icky and humid out there when i'm done. bleh.

48 minutes ago, trystan said:

it's another hot, icky, humid day today

And promises to continue so for the next week! Ugh! Times like this I really miss the northwest PA summers that I grew up with! At least it always cooled off at night there.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And promises to continue so for the next week! Ugh! Times like this I really miss the northwest PA summers that I grew up with! At least it always cooled off at night there.

yep - we have a heat advisory until wednesday night. ick, no thanks!

ahh.... cooling off at night is awesome.  it did that when i was in israel for those two summers a million years ago ('89 and '91)

in other news, i did try to breed my drakes earlier.  i got one of the new eggies! (and thanks purple for where it sorts between over on the release thread!)  i'll breed my other pair again next sunday morning and see what happens.  i only have two greater spotted drakes and three morphos.  the first pair i bred gave me a greater spotted drake, so it went to the AP. (although if i get another spotted one again, maybe i'll keep it to breed with the other morpho? i thought of that after i already dropped it. *sigh*)

25 minutes ago, trystan said:

(although if i get another spotted one again, maybe i'll keep it to breed with the other morpho? i thought of that after i already dropped it. *sigh*)

You could, but GSDs are pretty easy to pick up in the cave.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You could, but GSDs are pretty easy to pick up in the cave.

maybe they were yesterday..... but if everyone likes the new hybrids, the cave GSDs will get snatched up pretty quickly!

maybe i'll stalk for them .... but not really.  if i'm looking for something, i can't find them, so if i'm not really looking for them, maybe i'l see 'em.  and there's also the AP, i don't mind.

29 minutes ago, Roseora said:

Whats GSD stand for again?

Greater spotted drake.

I'm going to try for new CBs to breed the hybrids from. I did that with the nobleshields and eminences, too.

@trystan, this 750 piece one was much more satisfying (in spite of taking barely six hours, on and off, to do!):

Screenshot_20210627-140707.thumb.jpg.9e9f45bb5bffefb743a7e7d79b87b3e3.jpg

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

wow, you've got some patience to finish that. 0.0 congrats

And thanks, part of me thought it meant 'gem shard dragon' or something lol

Thanks! On to the next puzzle now. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny so far. I had to borrow towels for the cats, though, as it POURED again just as I headed to bed so theirs got wet.

18 hours ago, Roseora said:

Whats GSD stand for again?

13 hours ago, Roseora said:

And thanks, part of me thought it meant 'gem shard dragon' or something lol

Sorry! I don't usually use abbreviations like that. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. It sort of followed the discussion that Trystan and I were having, but I guess it wasn't very clear.

Good morning, CPA!

Not much happening here today. It is hot and muggy, so I am not inspired to do anything.

y'know, i don't usually use abbreviations either, but it was there.

and, last night i was able to get a greater spotted drake from the cave, too! so now next week i'll have three pairs to breed - yesterday i got 1 greater spotted drake and 1 new drake - probably a spotted something-or-other! XD

and yeah, we have the hot and muggies today too.  i picked up my lunch on my way into work, so i don't have to go back out there until i'm done! but then i get to go pick up my groceries.... and i hope they have everything! but i'm not expecting it - i order a number of things that i don't trust what they might substitute for it if it's sold out.  i'll get my own substitutions, thankyouverymuch

Well, we had one of those sun-POURING-sun rains today. At least it stayed sunny long enough to ery the towels so all my cat towels are now clean and dry.

How do I get Odin to stop incessantly plaintively crying at the back door? :rolleyes:

1,000 pieces, done today:

Screenshot_20210628-171452.thumb.jpg.4ea504ff035e225c0a1489f21f502ded.jpg