Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Mmmm... not sure.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Psycho kitties here keep killing kritters. A frog last night and another frog this morning.

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

When do I get my turn to act entitled?

Well, the first step is to truly convince yourself that you are entitled. After that, acting entitled seems to be easy.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Well, the first step is to truly convince yourself that you are entitled. After that, acting entitled seems to be easy.

That might be hard.

woo! i'm off today! earlier i attended (on Zoom) the Bar Mitzvah of my cousin's youngest son.  they live about 2 hours away, so i'm quite glad that it was on zoom  :) 

i'm now also stalking the cave and AP for a Magi.  i did some Prize breeding yesterday, and temporarily ran out of Magi! :blink: 

edit - i got one! yaay! :) 

Blackie had his annual visit to the vet today.... he was not amused.  but he's healthy for a 16-year-old crabby old dude! :) 

Edited by trystan

Yay for healthy cat!

I happened on The Preakness Stakes today.

yep! the next time a cat gets to go to the vet is in September. :) 

i don't do horse racing.

i wonder if i can find 2 more Magi eggs on the AP - low time, incuhatchable and all that.....

36 minutes ago, trystan said:

i wonder if i can find 2 more Magi eggs on the AP - low time, incuhatchable and all that.....

Sending you a cat magi...

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Sending you a cat magi...

oh cool, thanks! :) =^..^=

It rained! Really heavily! I'd wondered why I was smelling wet earth. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Windy! But sunny.

It's so annoying to not be able to have the bedroom windows open when the weather's so lovely.

it's 1:30 p.m. sunday afternoon, and younger daughter and i are due into work in 30 minutes.  she was asked if she could work 2 to close, and i was already on the schedule to work 3 to close.  so we're going in at the same time, and i can clock in early if i want. i'm thinking about it. XD 

it also took me 30 minutes to post this.  i got distracted XD 

If you get to leave early if you clock in early, then go for it! ;) (I don't get paid overtime, so that's how I balance out the time if I am early.)

We were supposed to get rain today. We had distant thunder and dark clouds, but only a few sprinkles of rain. I planted some stuff in my garden yesterday and today, so rain would have been nice. I don't see any in the forecast for the next week, so i guess I will end up having to water things, which is never as good as rain.

We are trying to plan an outing for me, my daughter, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. We want to do something the kid will enjoy. Daughter-in-law and I were kicking around some ideas today, but haven't settled on anything, yet. The best options are animal-related, but there is nothing real close that she hasn't already seen multiple times.

We had a sudden heavy shower this afternoon, though it never went storm dark. The sun was still shining when it started.

Animal-themed Lego? :P Do you have a Lego store nearby?

Rain while the sun shines, rain again tomorrow.

Rain while the sun shines, the puca will be abroad at night.

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

If you get to leave early if you clock in early, then go for it! ;) (I don't get paid overtime, so that's how I balance out the time if I am early.)

nope, i got paid the extra hour.  i still worked until close.  

it's been a lonnng time since i got paid overtime from somewhere. :blink:

Good morning peeps!

Some more no context Genshin spoilers from the weekend. (Note: These are my own experiences. Don't know to which ones @DragonSpirit009 can relate).

Spoiler

Fire.jpg

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Spoiler

9bd14650e59bfb2c0ab123141627e858.jpg

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's gone chilly again (for here). I don't have any warm clothes with me at this house.

morning all.

it's a nice spring day out there today.... but then it gets warmer over the rest of the week and is summer by saturday.

also, anyone change their scroll name? i'm still trystan830

I like mine. Will keep :D

(I usually put an hour or more into thinking up a username for a new site, so it's not like I created this scroll on a whim or somesuch.)

((it probably also helps that I was already (supposedly) adult when I joined, so it's not a "cringeworthy teenage silly spur of the moment" either))

20 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I like mine. Will keep :D

(I usually put an hour or more into thinking up a username for a new site, so it's not like I created this scroll on a whim or somesuch.)

((it probably also helps that I was already (supposedly) adult when I joined, so it's not a "cringeworthy teenage silly spur of the moment" either))

i'm generally trystan830 on my sites, in some places i'm trystan.

but i get that "adult" part too.... i joined DC in december of 2008.  i'd been online since 1997 as trystan830, and was already 38 when i joined DC, so yeah, i get that :)

also me:

9004802_0.jpg

XD

Ditto. I have been Lagie since my grade school years and I like it so mine won't be changing ever.

Second shot done! It hurt unlike the first one which I didn't feel at all.

Screenshot_20210517-121552.thumb.jpg.06cbd49c1e94e3df3c36530b43e061d1.jpg