Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

nice!

my library has all of the series, so that's how i've been able to read them all

9 hours ago, trystan said:

..... i work at a craft store that sells scrapbooks....

I knew that! ;)

8 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Well! I've been doing a lot of designs, but i do have a comic i'm working on
Here's a design i just finished

Very nice! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Hmm. Turns out I type better with my middle finger than my index finger. (I have a bandage on the index finger as I was stabbed, accidentally, by a kitten claw yesterday while waiting outside that door.) Not one typo this morning.

Xena was reaching under the screen door to try to get to me and I stupidly put my hand down to touch her paw, at which point she stuck her claws out to try to reel me in. XD

Yes. Definitely an ouch moment.

Trying to keep the bandage dry while rinsing and draining Lego this morning proved to be a challenge.

Ooo . . . kitty claws can be dangerous things! Hope you heal quickly!

*takes some of the Belgian waffles from the breakfast tray*

(Better than my real breakfast -- banana flavored instant oatmeal! In case anyone wonders artificial banana flavor tastes nothing like real banana!)

Just finished virtual fellowship hour after virtual church service. It was nice to be able to see and interact with a few people that I haven't seen in a long time. The church service is prerecorded and not interactive, but the fellowship was on Google Meet. Today was the first time we have had that, but I think it will be more or less a regular thing now.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
13 hours ago, trystan said:

..... i work at a craft store that sells scrapbooks....

I knew that! ;)

yep yep! *nods*

kitty claws are NOT fun to get scratched with.... they're lethal talons, those things.....

portions of my fellowship service - the sermon part - is prereorded, but the rest is over zoom.  i've only been to one service this church year, and that was xmas eve.  i don't even have a good reason why i haven't logged on.... XD 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Just finished virtual fellowship hour after virtual church service. It was nice to be able to see and interact with a few people that I haven't seen in a long time.

That sounds lovely!

Hot and sunny today, but I'm drying my Lego inside so it doesn't get covered in falling poinciana leaves.

*googles poinciana leaves*

looks like fun.  is that like when the cars here get covered in the yellow pollen dust? ewww.

Kind of but not as fluffy. They crunch nicely underfoot when you step on a bunch of them. The flowers create an orange carpet when they fall and are horrible to clean if you forget and don't gather them before the next rainfall.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny and bright, and I'm tired this morning. I have bills to pay and food shopping to do.

I hope you do well on the midterms, Rainbow! :)

My toes are cold...

Good morning CPA!

Hubby and I get our first Covid shot today. We managed to snag appointments online only 18 minutes apart. He got his email invitation 2 days before I did, but they added appointment slots at the same location, so I was able to get in close to him. Hope all goes well. It is one of the drive-through sites. Not quite sure how that works, but we'll see. We are getting the Moderna vaccine, so will need another shot in 28 days or so.

Yesterday was a lovely day here, so we did a bit of spring clean-up outside. I need to get some seeds for my garden. It is time to plant the peas so it doesn't get too hot for them before they get a chance to produce pods.

good luck, Rainbow!

yaay for vaccine appointments, purple!

also - i got a CB Spring!! yaaay!! she's been influenced properly, because i already have a male CB Spring.  i have simple goals in the summer and fall - just one more CB of each, and then i'll have a CB pair of each season.

Does anyone have some way to check up on Classycal? 

21 minutes ago, Suzan said:

Does anyone have some way to check up on Classycal? 

her profile says she last visited 14 hours ago.

@Classycal, you good? it's been a while since you've popped in and said hi :)

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

her profile says she last visited 14 hours ago.

That's kind of reassuring, because the last time I checked it had been at least a month, I think.

I do hope everything is okay!

Just now, purplehaze said:

I do hope everything is okay!

completely agree with you!

so i have a group, my Day Spa, that has all my Red dragons in it.  but my lil'Frozen DragonDex marker is an Ember.... because i didn't want to freeze a Red, because a Red does something.  (my Pink is the Word group of Pinks has a Pink lil'Frozen DragonDex marker, and i feel like i shouldn't have frozen one with a BSA. but that's just me.) 

would it seem confusing that my Red BSA group isn't represented a Red Dragon (but rather, a dragon that's red/warm?) or that my Purple BSA group wouldn't be a Purple (but rather, a dragon that's just a purple color?)

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

so i have a group, my Day Spa, that has all my Red dragons in it.  but my lil'Frozen DragonDex marker is an Ember.... because i didn't want to freeze a Red, because a Red does something.  (my Pink is the Word group of Pinks has a Pink lil'Frozen DragonDex marker, and i feel like i shouldn't have frozen one with a BSA. but that's just me.) 

would it seem confusing that my Red BSA group isn't represented a Red Dragon (but rather, a dragon that's red/warm?) or that my Purple BSA group wouldn't be a Purple (but rather, a dragon that's just a purple color?)

As long as you are happy with your choice, that is what matters. :)

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

fair enough.  that makes sense.  floret wyvern it is! :D

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I agree with this!

My Lego collection has expanded past my storage bins... (I'm not sure why this surprises me. :rolleyes: )