Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

See that's what I don't get. Missouri is another state open now. How does that work? If everyone gets vaccinated you'll have to carry your card. They told us to always have our cards with us. Also, the deadline for having your real ID or a passport to get on a plane is October 2021. 

My new Vampire egg I got in trade was created from an egg with abnormal number of Mints in its lineage. Mints named Trotsky.

Ooooooh, scandal!  An unnamed Black Sweetling in there, too.

*casually picks up a messy pgymy egg in AP*  😲  Pumpkin SAlts are pink?!? The same pink as Pink dragons?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Good morning everyone!

Man I have such a bad headache

16 hours ago, Lagie said:

Can't all women read minds? XD

Certainly a lot of people think we can.

I've never been accused of that! XD

@trystan

What was the first of those two pictures? I only get an error 403 here.

Hiya Spirit! Sorry for your headache - not properly hydrated? Lack of sleep? Noisy neighbours? All of the above?

Hi there Ruby!

I think it's just stress in the end

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

My new Vampire egg I got in trade was created from an egg with abnormal number of Mints in its lineage. Mints named Trotsky.

XD That is one messy lineage! And yes, pumpkin salts are pink.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm packing up my things this morning as these people return this evening. I still have to take the dog to the vet one more time AND go back to work today. I ought to have taken the day off. :rolleyes:

Good morning, CPA!

Cold and windy here today, but no snow -- at least not yet. I think they downgraded the prediction.

Need to go to the store today. Hope the wind dies down before then.

Hubby got an email invitation Wednesday from the county health department to set his Covid vaccination appointment. He sent back the info they asked for and picked his day and site. They are supposed to get back to him today with his appointment time. I did not get anything, yet, although we both registered the same day. I did get a confirmation of my registration at the time, though, so I will be patient.

I hope you hear from them soon, purplehaze.

Hmm. My dad emailed a friend to ask if she had put the obit in the paper. Do I 'fess up now, before he reaches me?

My allergies got an early start this morning. The kitten is not a fan of me suddenly occasionally exploding.

I'm going to beat Lagie with this for once! Go vote in the Photography Contest!

There are some really interesting pictures there. Vote for the one you think is best!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. My dad emailed a friend to ask if she had put the obit in the paper. Do I 'fess up now, before he reaches me?

Did he not want it done?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

My allergies got an early start this morning. The kitten is not a fan of me suddenly occasionally exploding.

Can't blame kitty for that. Sorry about the allergies. That is no fun.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Did he not want it done?

Turns out he did! :)

It seems to be her daughters who didn't.

The water company has finally come to repair the leak in the road outside my shop - more than a month after the initial call.

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What was the first of those two pictures? I only get an error 403 here.

"Rely Hazy.  Try Again Later" XD 

i worked right in the middle of the day.  now i'm about to go make dinner XD 

edit - so i voted in the photography contest.  i actually have a fun picture i could have submitted, too! XD 

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

edit - so i voted in the photography contest.  i actually have a fun picture i could have submitted, too!

Next time submit something! :D

I am home now. With live music from the nearby club again. Thank goodness for curfew.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Next time submit something! :D

*pfffft*

now..... do i name my equinoxes now, as they were precogged - or wait until they actually gender...?

Wait. I ended up with two male orange cantors when I was sure I'd precogged a male and female.

You're welcome!

I am watching Doctor Who. Two DVDs came in at the shop and they weren't ones I already owned. I don't care much for Matt Smith but this set has The Power of Three and The Crimson Horror, two episodes I liked.

Hi Rainbow! Long time, no see. I hope you are well.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

It's weird to be home with no dogs. At least the cats were happy to see me.

Hey, Rainbow! :) Good morning, everyone!

*grabs a cup of coffee and a brownie* Virtual breakfasts don't need to be healthy! XD

I'm sure your kitties missed you, Lagie!

Hi! Thought I might share some updates,
Still an artist! Now i'm nonbinary! No wonder I liked hollow knight so much.
And yes, I am doing well! I'm in high school now, it's been decent

hey Rainbow!

I'm Trys ("tris"), and i use she/her pronouns.  i've been Trys since i got online forever ago.  there is one forum where i have my real name and it's really weird to see people using it (although the other day, someone called me Trys and i kinda smiled at that :))

i have my webinar in 15 minutes with Maria Snyder! i'm kinda fangirling a little here, actually! XD 

AND as a group, my equinoxes gendered as precogged - 2 male, 2 female... but i need to compare with my spreadsheet to see if the line up directly.

spring dragons are out today, yes?  i have three months to try to get myself another CB spring, too! :D 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

have my webinar in 15 minutes with Maria Snyder! i'm kinda fangirling a little here, actually! XD 

Enjoy!

Okay. I was supposed to return keys and get paid today. I am standing at the door. All the animals know I am here. The TV is on. And no one is answering any one of three possible phones or replying to my 'hellooooo'. Weird. I can't just walk in since the people are back.