Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

That's a LOT of tornadoes. Stay safe, Suzan!

*sends - oh wait - it's dry here, too - a water bottle to purplehaze, for lack of rain here, too*

The kittens have discovered the box I had the Lego in. XD

Maybe? I kind of hope not. It's actually more likely the following Saturday/Sunday, the 27th/28th.

Toppage, page 370! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

51 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

21 tornadoes! Who would even stay out there and count them?!

XD I don't think they actually have to stand out there. But people report them and they can see them on radar. (Although there actually are storm-chasers who actively go looking for them!)

Tornadoes seem to be getting more frequent and the tornado season is stretching out. It used to be they were mainly a summer thing, but now we hear them happening pretty much year round. Climate change is real, people!

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Maybe? I kind of hope not. It's actually more likely the following Saturday/Sunday, the 27th/28th.

well that's good to prepare for too, thanks!

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't think they actually have to stand out there.

That's alright.

You see, out here in RL, I tend to joke around like the comment you quoted. And then I watch who feels the need to explain stuff to me XD There's this one colleague who I've been working with for nearly 18 years now and he cannot fight his explanation reflexes. The others have long caught on and just grin along :lol:

i've always said "ask a dumb question, get a smart a$$ answer" - and then i provide said answer XD it doesn't always work well online though..... :dry:

also, the march release in 2020 was the 22nd, in 2019 it was march 11, 2018 was march 25, 2017 was march 19, 2016 was march 20.... so who knows? i'll make sure i'm open by saturday night, just to be safe!

oh, good call. Time to do some breedings that will have hatched until then :D

Tornado chasers. We have tornadoes here in MN, but the one condition that terrifies me is earthquake. Once you've been in a couple, the word freaks me out. I gotta tell you guys, you all have beautiful scrolls! Where is the recipe for a neglected, if there is one.

Edited by Suzan

8 minutes ago, Suzan said:

Where is the recipe for a neglected, if there is one.

For me: trades and giveaways :lol: I was really lucky a couple of times and got to know some really nice people on this forum!

Otherwise, for DIY NDs:

33 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That's alright.

You see, out here in RL, I tend to joke around like the comment you quoted. And then I watch who feels the need to explain stuff to me XD There's this one colleague who I've been working with for nearly 18 years now and he cannot fight his explanation reflexes. The others have long caught on and just grin along :lol:

So. I took the bait. XD Although I did sense you weren't totally serious there.

My name is purplehaze and I am an explainer! XD

My man does that too. I thought that was just the way men were. 😁 By the way, if anyone you know wants to trade a neglected one for 7 of anything on my scroll, tell them to message me. 

Edited by Suzan

38 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

oh, good call.

yeah, i realised i start to get a little twitchy near the end of a week where there could be a release on that coming sunday.... if there is, i might have 1 egg.....depends on Shakok (Winter) and Pomona (Equinox), of course.....

Edited by trystan
clarification

My man does that too. I thought that was just the way men were. I guess I'm better at showing than explaining, but will explain if I have to. Come to think of it, sometimes mine thinks I can read his mind apparently. 

Can't all women read minds? XD

Certainly a lot of people think we can.

I'm hanging out outside while the gardener mops inside. Kittens and wind make for leafy and bloody floors. :P

On 3/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, Lagie said:

Can't all women read minds? XD

Certainly a lot of people think we can.

yhskLmr0Er2wOrgd3LrwArgpbezMXRCE5tT73bOzfggwpoUgNXspbHhN9X8WNtVLQtoetJOgYMAHpuprkPZA9oFpx5TbmXIhCBfk8unmo3QrrOt1SylTJmUbbdO_TYkcdtATnPW4KMvn_KU

or i like this one i found while searching~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxmZ4zGwcpi-gMJt-czi_

XD

Edited by trystan

XD Good ones, both of them.

I wonder what's causing the 'dead' smell?

i was originally wanting the "reply hazy" one, but yeah. :)

ewww.... icky! - as my daughter would say

Yes, icky. I want to ask the gardener to help me lift the heavy sofa as I think it's under there.

ewww..... more icky!

i'm going to the library after work, there's still two books on hold for me that i have to get before next week, so i'll get one now...... and then i'm picking up a few things at the store for dinner tonight - the same store i get all my groceries at, since i do pass by it to and from work four days a week!

Our libraries are still closed from the Covid restrictions, not that you can borrow things from them anyway. It's why our bookshop does so well.

ah, fair enough.

my county library branches shut down last year from march through the end of june, and then from the end of june through mid-july you could do curbside pick-up.  you still can't go in and use the computers for many hours.  it's a limited capacity, and i think people can only stay inside for maybe an hour if they're on the computer.

i picked up both books.  we'll see how the reading goes.... i still have a few chapters left of Ready Player Two.

Ready Player Two? is that a follow-up to Ready Player One?

We need to get @KDA_Killed to post next in the Alphabet Counting thread! XD

I'll be careful Lagie! Thanks! Also, on the subject of explaining, sometimes he's explaining something to me and I have know idea what he's talking about. So I nod and pretend I get it and pray there's no Q&A . 

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ready Player Two? is that a follow-up to Ready Player One?

yep it is! :) 

and yes we do. :D