Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yay for good webinars! Did you squee at her?

Wife was in the laundry room. Husband was watching the TV that I could hear, which means he must be going deaf as I called out several times. :rolleyes: I will try again tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yay for good webinars! Did you squee at her?

heh, no, i didn't XD 

the webinar worded things i knew, but couldn't quite put into words

ah, gotcha

spring draggies are today, right?

Yes, spring has sprung!

And it briefly spryed (Bahamian term for a very light rainfall). It's the first rain we have had in weeks, and it barely lasted ten minutes.

i like the rain, 10 minutes is too short.

oh good, that also means i can stalk the hatcheries for spring eggs to click on so i can unlock them in my Encyclopedia :) 

(unless my Winter x Equinox gives me a Spring! :D)

speaking of - the Equinoxes DID gender as their codes were precogged, so yaay!

Yay for precogging correctly!

How do I stop the silverfish going after my photo albums?

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

eek, good question!

yanno, i have another photo album somewhere, that i might want to switch up from a binder to a scrapbook.  i wonder if that's back out in the shed.......  

In one of the photos in the album I was looking at, I'm wearing a headband. I never wear headbands but ... I am wearing one even as I type, and it turns out my hair in 1989 was the same in-between growing-out stage that it's in right  now. XD

Also found photos of my mom, my grandparents, and my aunt (and her house pre-renovations). Nice to have photos but sad not to actually have any of them around.

oh that's funny about the headband.

the binder photo album is from when hubby and i went out to Detroit for one of his cousin's wedding, but it was more than just the wedding, so i took pics. :) 

58 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yay for precogging correctly!

Sprinkle Diatomaceous earth (a grey powder) around?

Spray along the crevices they're living with pyrethrin insecticide?

Put the albums in plastic bags/boxes with lids (tape lids with painters tape if necessary)?

Glue traps or those sticky 'ribbons' for catching flies/fruitflies?

They might not like mint. Dr. Bronner's liquid oil of peppermint castile soap (it's a concentrate) discourages a number of pests. There's other oil of peppermint soaps, but Dr. Bronner's has been the effective one. It makes fireants get out of my potted plants when nothing else will.

found the binder photo album! now i need to find a scrapbook for it :) 

28 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Sprinkle Diatomaceous earth (a grey powder) around?

Hmm. I wonder if I could buy a small amount from work. We sprinkle it regularly around the shelter premises to keep the fleas and ticks at bay.

Thanks!

Yay for binder album! You probably have something at work that would do as a scrapbook (or try your local thrift shop ;) ).

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. I wonder if I could buy a small amount from work. We sprinkle it regularly around the shelter premises to keep the fleas and ticks at bay.

I add it to cat litter to stop the fruitflies from having a fine old time in hot weather.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Yay for binder album! You probably have something at work that would do as a scrapbook (or try your local thrift shop ;) ).

..... i work at a craft store that sells scrapbooks....

Edited by trystan
typo, of course

Nice to meet you Trys!
It's midterms next week, but i'm not too worried. I'll do fine.
Would anyone like to uh, see my art? 

good luck on midterms, rainbow!

oooh, art would be cool! (behind a spoiler though) :) 

they way i usually do it is put my pictures in (i've uploaded them to imgur, so i click on the other "other media" link at the bottom right of the reply box and then click "insert from URL." it gives you a box for the link.)  then i highlight the pics, and then click the "eye" button in the formatting bar along the top of the reply box, that does it for you. :)   i can post screenshots if needed too :) 

Spoiler

Slatewind_ref_March_2021_20210321113007.

Well! I've been doing a lot of designs, but i do have a comic i'm working on
Here's a design i just finished

nice!

i'm still reading Warriors.... waiting for the next book in the latest series :) 🐈

Just now, trystan said:

nice!

i'm still reading Warriors.... waiting for the next book in the latest series :) 🐈

Oh that's cool!
I really wish I could read it... At least i can write my own stories and listen to fans ramble about it

16 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

Oh that's cool!
I really wish I could read it... At least i can write my own stories and listen to fans ramble about it

i love my library.  i think i've been reading the series for..... :blink: 11 years? goodreads tells me that i read #1 - Into the Wild in 2010. wow.

Just now, trystan said:

i love my library.  i think i've been reading the series for..... :blink: 11 years? goodreads tells me that i read #1 - Into the Wild in 2010. wow.

I've been rping it since 2014! Dang...
One day i'll get my hands on one of those