Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

pickles, Lagie?

@Long_Before_Sunrise - we got the toilet fixed, so there's that.

would you believe that i actually DON'T have a to-do list written down?  BUT, since i'm basically a writer in november, i'm doing "research" the rest of the year.... so maybe 'being a mind-reader' may show up randomly in there somewhere?

@Ruby Eyes - first, thank you again!!!!

second - oh i know i'm being totally 100% crazy optimistic about getting a Seasonal from an Equinox.

so the equinox is Saturday, March 20th, google says it's 5:37 a.m. Eastern/Cave Time.  and no, none of my Equinox eggs or that Winter egg (thank you! i'm still in awe!) will be an adult by then XD it's fine.

but, once the equinox is actually here, i do have one pair i can breed.  if i don't get a Spring, i'll try again the next week, and so one.  if it gets to summer, and i STILL don't have a seasonal, i'll just adjust my breeding schedule and pairs.  the initial Seasonal and Equinox will be CB, and once a pair gives me a Seasonal, that one's mate will be another CB Equinox.  it's quite fluid and flexible.  and VERY optimistic. XD i'd rather be optimistic for a Seasonal than sounding resigned to getting an Equinox.

also, hi, g'morning everyone! :D

and long-winded post for the top-of-the-page win!

Edited by trystan
typo. you were expecting something else?

I love pickles! :D

*cuffs trystan*

https://dragcave.net/lineage/426Be

:P

Now to finally try to do one of the puzzles I brought with me.

I do hope the kittens behave themselves.

My tabby crew at home (l-r: Gloaming, Ghost, Haar, Jenny at back right):

Screenshot_20210317-095458.thumb.jpg.83379825db7b30bead57cd82f995979c.jpg

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

nothing wrong with pickles! :)

oh puzzles, yaay!!

and kittens! good luck with kittens and puzzles in the same place XD

and cats are just as crazy as kittens!

(i may know a thing or 2 about felines and jigsaw puzzles XD)

The kittens decided to torment some lizards instead of my puzzle pieces. I hope I rescued the second one in time; I doubt the first will make it.

5 hours ago, trystan said:

would you believe that i actually DON'T have a to-do list written down? 

Pfffft.  There's always a to-do list even if it isn't written down, and it is impossibly long.

You go to do One Thing and there's five other things that scream "you gotta take care of me first before you can do that!!!'

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The kittens decided to torment some lizards instead of my puzzle pieces. I hope I rescued the second one in time; I doubt the first will make it.

That's one thing I don't like is the cats going after the lizards. Even with the cats in the house, the lizard get inside, too.

The spring thunderstorms have arrived. Will it be like last year - a cycle of warming, hot, big storms, chilly, warming, hot, storms? 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

11 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's one thing I don't like is the cats going after the lizards. Even with the cats in the house, the lizard get inside, too.

Yeah. The lady of the house likes her lizards and is rather distressed that the kittens keep killing them.

34 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
5 hours ago, trystan said:

would you believe that i actually DON'T have a to-do list written down

Pfffft.  There's always a to-do list even if it isn't written down, and it is impossibly long.

yeah, i said that.  i don't have it written down. XD 

44 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You go to do One Thing and there's five other things that scream "you gotta take care of me first before you can do that!!!'

yes.... yes there is!

awww, kitties! stop killing lizards! :( 

I don't really know how to make them stop. On my first day here, I was greeted by a long dead snake outside. :( Poor snake.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I don't really know how to make them stop. 

You can't except by getting rid of them or keeping them inside. It's instinct.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, trystan said:

oh that doesn't sound like a pleasant sight... :( 

They seem to do blood-free killings, oddly, so initially I just thought the snake was sunning, but then it didn't move as I approached.

Keeping them in is not an option, alas, though the owners may change their minds on that down the road. Shortly after they arrived here, one of the kittens jumped the back wall and went swimming in the neightbour's pool. XD Kitty is lucky their dogs were in the other part of the yard at the time.

at our previous house, the cats would leave birds on our front porch for us.  one time, one of the cats left a cardinal.... hubby thought it was a toy 😮

Good morning everyone!

Man I need to get my head in the game! I keep wandering

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Sunny and breezy this morning. This house is on a hill so it's windy all the time.

Wandering, Spirit?

LAGIE!
*huggles*

How things going?

Yeah I can't get to focus to do my work lately

Neither can I. My mind is in a dozen different places at once but in none of them properly.

For me, it's a mix of sleep deprivation and depression. Really messes up the brain. What's it with you?

Good morning, CPA!

Rainy day here and tomorrow we may get snow, or at least "wintery mix". Then by the middle of next week it will be 65 F again! We need the rain, though. It has been unusually dry for March and we have had fire danger warnings.

4 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!
*huggles*

How things going?

Yeah I can't get to focus to do my work lately

Spirit! *huggles back*

Pretty good. Today's my last vacation day, though, and I don't feel ready to back yet. :P

*hugs Ruby* Unfocused brains are frustrating.

Fire warnings, already? That's early, purplehaze.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Neither can I. My mind is in a dozen different places at once but in none of them properly.

For me, it's a mix of sleep deprivation and depression. Really messes up the brain. What's it with you?

Hey Ruby

Mine is just total blank!! Like totally!! I can sit and stare at nothing for hours. My mother once slapped me behind the head to get me back to work

I have no idea what's the reason or what is going on with me.

Hi there Purple

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Fire warnings, already? That's early, purplehaze.

Very early. We are usually soggy at this time of year.

8 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Hi there Purple

Hi Spirit!

Hello all! {I only have 49 posts.}  Yes, the weather is bazzar. There were 21 tornadoes in the south.                                                            

Luckily, I don't think there is a minimum post count here! :D

21 tornadoes! Who would even stay out there and count them?!

we had a fire warning pop up on my weather app last week! today is rainy and soggy, and by the end of next week, i'm also in the 60sF!

(i'm about a few (3?) hours north of @purplehaze, if that's why our weather sounds kinda similiar!)

does anyone think we'll have an egg release sunday? what with spring eggs maybe appearing on saturday? just curious, is all.