Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

We do. It messes up everyone's meds...

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I had a lovely breakfast outside in the garden here, thinking about my aunt who would have loved today as it's perfect for eating breakfast outside in the garden, and she had an amazing garden.

The Lego box that came in the shop a few weeks ago that I've just unpacked in preparation for cleaning is full of Star Wars sets. I'm not enough to of a collector of them to bother with inventory and stuff but it's kind of impressive how many sets were in there.

Toppage, page 367! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

saw somewhere that there's a group of senators that want to abolish clock changing and make it permanent DST.

i really don't care if it's DST or Standard time - just stop changing the !@#$%^& clocks. argh.

i have to be at work at 2, time to order my groceries for next week.

edit - also happy Pi day!

20200327_172235.jpg

Edited by trystan
pi!

Right. Happy Pi Day!

I should breed my Pi dragon... if I can find it. :rolleyes:

@Ruby Eyes, gotta have some chat in there, please. ;)

I appear to have about $800 worth of Lego Star Wars sets in this box... if I were stateside and had somewhere to sell them. :P

But this thread says "Posters" not "Chatters"! XD That cream was great, btw. Totally free of calories - good for the diet!

XD Happy to help one's diet! The no-cal brownies are pretty tasty, too. ;)

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

But this thread says "Posters" not "Chatters"!

^she does have a point.

posting an action is posting. XD 

(sorry, just stirring the cauldron pot XD)

36 minutes ago, trystan said:

^she does have a point.

posting an action is posting. XD 

(sorry, just stirring the cauldron pot XD)

Yup. A post is a post, really. The no 'actions only' dates back to an issue from several years, and volumes, ago, and is not as much of a problem as once it was.

@Ruby Eyes, could you please show me the link again to the Top Posters? I was trying to update the intro and could not locate your initial post of it.

ah, fair enough, Lagie.  

i kinda wasn't on the forum from like shortly after i signed up (December 2008) until around the spring of 2019, when i became really active again.

I've been fairly steadily active since joining!

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of Go Ahead cookies*

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

, could you please show me the link again to the Top Posters? I was trying to update the intro and could not locate your initial post of it.

With or without moderators?

Essentially, you click the magnifying glass (without entering a search term) in the top right corner, to reach Advanced Search.

Click the Member Search tab.

Deselect any usergroup you like (e.g. moderators) or none at all, and then hit Search Content. This will give you ALL members (that you didn't deselect).

In the top right corner, there is a drop-down labelled Sort By, where you can select Post Count.

Doing this for all members including moderators etc gives you this:

https://forums.dragcave.net/search/?type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[16]=1&group[9]=1&group[6]=1&group[8]=1&group[12]=1&group[13]=1&group[15]=1&group[14]=1&group[10]=1&group[11]=1&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc

Looks like I did it again. I tend to over-explain everything. Compulsively, I guess?

Thanks, @Ruby Eyes!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Is your power still loadshedding, Spirit?

LAGIE!
*huggles*

Yes sadly. Was between 11pm and 1am last night.

Couldn't fall a sleep cause I need to make sure everything is okay after the power goes on

Spirit!

*huggles back*

That must be frustrating.

The dog groomer is here.

morning all.

at the end of last week, my mom's best friend - who she'd known for 70 years, and we all called Aunt - died on thursday :(

the funeral is this afternoon

it's really kinda weird.

Oh no :(  *hugs*

That's a long time of knowing someone to suddenly be without them

1 hour ago, trystan said:

morning all.

at the end of last week, my mom's best friend - who she'd known for 70 years, and we all called Aunt - died on thursday :(

it's really kinda weird.

Aww. Sorry to hear that, @trystan. *hugs*

My aunt was my mom's best friend. She missed my mom so much. I like to think they're back together again up there.

thanks Ruby and Lagie {{hugs}}

Aunt Ina had been declining with her memory for a while, and had been in a nursing home for about 6 months.  her last zoom chat with her daughter was a good one, so there's that. :) 

That's good. :)

Vet visit went well. Next one is Friday. I'm not sure if it will be me or one of the dog's owners taking him in. Then the eye vet on March 25th.

hope doggo is all right!

snuck in a Aeria Gloris right at the end of my hunting time - i try to stop hunting about 9:30 - 10 p.m. cave time, so that way it's not too late when the 5d 23h mark comes around. :) 

17 hours ago, trystan said:

morning all.

it's really kinda weird.

I'm so so sorry to hear Trystan! *huggles*

Good morning everyone!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

No appointments today so once I feed my own cats and do Ghost's meds, I can finally relax. :P