Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I went to Hobby Lobby today and ended up buying more Christmas trees.  I have so many up.  (Michael's is 30 miles away, or I'd go there, too.)

Sounds fun! :)

I have one tree at work but won't put my own one up as I'll be filling the usual space with Christmas Lego sets (incl. two trees of Lego ;) )

my Michael's is like 10 minutes away.  the Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, and another Michael's are like 20 minutes the other direction.

we had to take our tree down because the kittens thought it was a jungle gym XD 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

we had to take our tree down because the kittens thought it was a jungle gym XD 

Aww.. little stinkers.  We're they climbing to the top?  Or were they just playing with the ornaments?

7 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Aww.. little stinkers.  Were they climbing to the top?  Or were they just playing with the ornaments?

they were climbing in it.  we didn't have ornaments on it, i still had to take off my summer garland! XD 

Silly kitties!

The dogs here have decided to go to bed early.

But bad other people.

Fireworks woke the dogs.

well that's good then.

i just finished a zoom chat with two friends! yaay! :D 

Yay for Zoom!

Heading to bed now.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

g'night lagie!

now i'm all caught up on the Mandalorian, and i have one question - is it next week yet? XD 

Um... yes, if your week starts Sunday!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright sunny morning and the dog has already been for a neighbourhood wander. I wish I knew where she was getting out.

Bright sunny morning here, too, but quite chilly.

At least the dog came back? That is concerning, though. No obvious escape route? Could she be jumping a fence?

Will be tuning in to our video church service soon. I understand they will have 7 in the choir this morning instead of the 1, 2, or 4 singers they have been having. I hope they are able to do it safely!

*Helps herself to a waffle and some coffee*

Nice to have sun!

Yes, she just enjoys the thrill of the change of scene, then comes home. I think it's a gap in the makeshift lattice barrier at the end of the yard, but I'm not totally sure.

Enjoy the service!

hope it was an enjoyable service purple

dying in the heat. debating whether I should go to the dinner or not; I kinda thought Friday dinner was to replace the one today and I really want enough of the weekend to myself....

okay, i should have asked if it was friday again yet! XD 

bred a few of my dragons, if anyone picks up 2G celestials with parents Ma'el and Da'an, maybe give them Taelon sounding names? (if anyone else remembers Earth: Final Conflict, that is!) XD 

Good morning everyone!

An exhausting weekend full emotional feelings

We are expecting rain here but not to cold.

I'm good. Still a bit upset about the news about Muggie.

You're bound to be. It's not an easy thing to accept.

*snuggles*

Did you have fun with your Mom and Aunt?