Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

the boxes i have outside still are big plastic totes.

now i'm thinking something Dune based - Aeons can precog, and so can the Bene Gesserit (and i already have a TON of Dune dragons so it would be in good company.)  of course, i can always change the name if i don't like it.... XD 

edit 1 - top o' the evening to ya! (i mean... page)

edit 2 - still plotting a name though.

Edited by trystan

Mine have to stay protected as they're in cardboard.

*cuffs trystan*

https://dragcave.net/lineage/6nTq

I am washing the latest Lego to arrive at the shop - some extraordinarily dusty parts of Friends sets.

yeah, a lot of mine are in cardboard boxes.  i need to look for plastic totes the same size.

heee!

ooh, what's a dragon in the Cave you would NOT want to encounter in a dark alleyway, it's THAT scary?

Edited by trystan

Black marrow, cavern lurker, fell, sandwaste...

I hope to sell that stuff outside but the guy hasn't come for them yet.

Edited by Lagie
Typo

yes, but i can't get black marrows and cavern lurkers when it's not halloween.

i want to use dragons for the Litany Against Fear, and a nice variety of scary dragons would be fun! (not a fan of the Fell or Sandwaste ones though....)

Destruction avatar?

It's hard to say scary when most of our dragons are so lovely!

well, yeah true.  i might try for a few Nexuses too.

hmm... Avatars of Destruction might work.....

Ooh I forgot the plated colossus.

And yay for the Georgia voting official guy saying, "It has to stop."

yep, saw that on tv tonight.

hmm... *adds plated colossus to huge list, thanks to one of the discords*

o3o

geez, nothing like a four day weekend to make you look forward to another weekend. I guess it was restful enough though? cuz I guess I don't mind so much that only two days passed (though always wishing it could be Friday)

Sup fort, hows things.

I meant to record something today but forgot.

Did a boss fight in co-op and it went weird. First time we got to the final phase of the boss and he wiped us (sucks that when you die you can't move the camera so I was just stuck looking at a wall).

Second time he got to final phase and then just didn't move so we just wailed on him until he died.

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Hey MP!

Yeah I've experienced a few glitches XD Had Xiangling get trapped in a wall just this morning.

But I will never complain about a boss that gets stuck in place lol.

I'm going to do a quick check around for any side quests left available then rank up to World Level 2 if there are no accession materials to farm left at this level. I'm wondering if I should raise Barbara on the side. She's my only water type and very useful against the fireflower bosses, but that means taking on the water bird thingy for her stuff....  

Yeah the oceanid can get very tough. Ice users are a must for it cause freezing them in place makes em so much easier.

Barb is one of the best healers in the game so If you can not only level her but get her constellations she's a lifesaver (literally her final con auto resurrects your fallen character if barb is in the team).

I've got Jean,.Keqing, Fishl, Klee, Xiangling, Chongyun all at level 80 (or able to reach it in terms of Fishl) and plan to get Ningguang and Barb there to make up my two teams with the ability to switch some out for who I need. Though it's gonna take a while.

I spend so much time exploring I haven't been raising my characters too well XD 

Traveller, Xiangling, Qiqi and Razor are at 49 (about 500exp each away from 50).

Amber, Lisa and Kaeya at 40.

Barbara at 20.

All others at 1.

What's max level?

I'm still struggling to figure out the other characters powers. I'm so used to the MC, Amber and Kaeya

I think max level is 90, you need to be AR 50 to be able to ascend them up to it.

Oh wait you have Qiqi, I think she's considered the best healer so you wouldn't need barb too much.

Definitely think you've over levelled Lisa though, she's... really bad imo.

Well if you have question just ask me, on here or discord, chances are I can answer.

Zhongli demo is out so he's interesting to try.

I use Lisa and Amber to tackle those flying Ruin guardian thingies. According to the vids online they are supposed to come down into melee range, but they usually stay floating up high for me. I don't think Lisa needs any more levelling though, seeing as I just use her to set up combos for Amber. (That said, once I max my main squad I may level her just for kicks). 

You always need Amber though. XD So many puzzles that require a fire archer. 

When the ruin hunters eye is glowing bright yellow shoot it with a charged shot of a bow and it falls down allowing you to whail on it.

Amber is considered the worst character in the game. But she is the number 1 fire starter.

How many gems do you have? You should be able to buy wishes to get more characters? The three you can get in the current special banner are all pretty good. Razors considered a really good dps. Chongyun is mvp ice man and I don't know about the rock n roll lady but she has a terrible accent.

ello peeps.

actually will be heading off to bed now, so wishing everyone a good day

*is always entertained by your siggy mp*

I've made quite a few wishes but usually get swords. 😧 And my aim is terrible XD Ask Spirit! She's seen me shoot!

Hey Scorpion!

Edit: I have to fence all my flowers in in AC because they won't stop breeding 😧

Edited by Fortune86

Ugh finding the freaking chests is so annoying!

Hi there WS! Sleep well!