Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

That's what I meant. The little square hat thingy? Didn't know if you had them in Australia (we don't in the UK). 

Even I had one when I graduated.

Ugh I remember the heat. So uncomfortable

hey all!

i figured winter/xmas avatars are starting to happen in the northern hemisphere, so i picked an Ice dragon avatar for winter! :)

i incubated some of my eggs, and they should be hatching in a few hours, yaay!

younger daughter and i are (probably) going to look for a desk chair for her today, and i'll be getting my first two boxes for my stuff too - maybe. i might wait until after another credit card payment, as i just bought hollyday gifts for my daughters, and i don't want to put too much on the card at once, there's already quite i bit on it already, so..... we shall see.

I wondered who that icy dragon was! XD

I got new-to-me Lego today. 

Have fun chair hunting!

yep - it me!

i knew who YOU were, @LagieXD 

daughter got a chair!

edit~ also my #$%&#@ stubborn Avatar of Destruction that took forever to hatch (okay, okay, i incubated it....) hatched sick. it's now a fogball, of course.

Edited by trystan

XD Trotsky's pretty recognizable!

Aww, poor avatar. Hope it gets better soon.

I'm playing Trading Hub tag today.

yes he is!

yep, i think the avatar knows what its name will be - "Fear is the mind-killer" XD  (a variant thereof, actually.  another dragon has that exact name).

it has 4,777 views and 729 unique views! i left it in hatcheries when i went to do errands.  it was down to 3d 23h, and i should have taken it out of them before i left. whoopsie.

there's no Ward equivalent for hatchies, is there?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

There's no Ward equivalent for hatchies, is there?

No, but hopefully the fog will help. I like the name!

There are pieces missing from one of the new-to-me sets, alas. But the characters are all there, and I mainly get sets for the pieces anyway so it should be okay. (As in, to use the pieces for other builds, not for building the actual set.)

the name is part of the Litany Against Fear that i posted back a few pages or so.

yeah, that makes sense about using the pieces for other builds.  we have a bucket of Lego somewhere, i think it's in my older daughter's room?

I do recall seeing the list but don't remember the names.

Ooh, bucket of Lego! ;)

it's more of a poem.  it goes back to when i asked about scary dragons you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyway XD 

yep!

XD And of course most were Halloween ones.

nah, not most of them. i also got a nice list from one of the discords, and i'm slowly filling in the Litany.  i'm also stalking for CB vremyas for Rembrandt and Maggie from Sliders. :D 

Good luck with the hunt!

Why is the dog barking?

heh, thanks! i stalk when i remember, and that's sporatic XD  and i stop stalking around 10ish Cave time, otherwise it's too late at night. :) 

more like, what's the dog barking at?

I have a lot of the basic ones and I could just craft advanced versions, but I don't want to and farming gives me something to do while I wait for my resin to recharge. XD