Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I put off Moons of Madness (the space horror game I showed you) until next week when I'm off. I'm getting another game for Christmas (hints were dropped and a package arrived Monday o3o) so Genshin has to keep me busy for now. 

Though I'm dragging AC out a bit too XD

You been back on Tomb Raider yet? 

I played a bit on Saturday afternoon. Aunt Pietie wanted to watch me play. But I kept dying a lot and she laughed and told me I don't know what I'm doing.... which is true

XD

She should have been watching me play last night. 10 minutes climbing up a mountain just to realise there was a warp point at the top :rolleyes:

XD

I'm looking forward to playing together again. I know we gotta focus on the bosses, but maybe we can do some domains too? 

Plus I need to gather a lot of specialty stuff from your world XD

XD

Yeah. All good with me.

Make a list for the targets that need to get hit XD

Oh not getting drops, I get so many up on WL6 😐 hmm maybe increasing the world level increases drop chance.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fortune is already at WL3

I'm still on one

Also... Hi MP!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

You really need to upgrade. You're just grinding at this point for no reason. You're not even at the grind-fest stage.

Did you know to level a character from 80-90 it takes 172 heros wit (the purple levelling item) and 3.8million mora?

At the point i'm at I basically just log in to do the dailies and thats it. I've completed the BP so it's only the commissions anyway. Wonder if I'll get Cyberpunk and see if I like that.

Even at a low world level you can grind materials that can be crafted into better stuff. Some people are recommending Googling characters, figuring out materials they need, and then farming those before raising enemy stats. It's slow but less frustrating. Besides there's no rush to beat the game is there?

I'm sorta interested in Cyberpunk. I'm not a fan of first person so I'm going to wait for reviews and a hefty discount XD

I'm just enjoying the game and not really in much of a hurry. I basically just want to collect the last geo thingy's and collect a few more weapon ascension items and then I might level up.

Well currently you can't rush to beat the game. And eh once I reached the level that I was able to beat the bosses they never really got any harder with levelling the world cause the progression of my characters was pretty similar. Some of them got easier even cause my characters just started doing a boatload more damage.

Yeah i'm not really a fan of full first person games. Whats the point of massive character customisation options if you can't even look at your character.

Gonna take ages for a discount anyway.

As long as we have fun it's all ok.

I'm fine with waiting. I have a list of games to slog through XD

I'm a very relaxed gamer. Which means I have no clue what I'm doing so I'm taking my time with it XD

Well so far I hear there have been quite a few bug reports and epilepsy accidents.

I tend to focus on one thing at a time. Now I've got all the chests (well, for the achievements anyway), I'm going to focus on getting character ascension materials and then farm talent books after that. While waiting for Resin I'll do quests :)

I want to get weapon materials in the domains quickly but work keeps pouring in now

Well spirit you want to finish the main story so far so you can unlock the liyue reputation quests and start crafting condensed resin.

I keep forgetting to do those XD

I only reached level 4 in Monstadt last night

I wonder if I can help with your bounties? I might be able to knock off the 100 pointers for you XD Sadly at the moment max I dare get is 260 T.T

Wait how does spirit have access to those? I didn't get access to them until I finished the main story stuff and you need to be AR 38 to do that.

It opened up right after you basically said goodbye to Venti. If I remember right now

Oh you're talking about the mondstadt ones. That makes more sense.

Yeah they give different rewards. IMO the condensed resin is the best on by far.