Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Sup humans. Or Human seeing as it's just fort.

After much struggling I figured out what was going on with the recording and have now recorded a little video :D

Oh you don't like them? I use Chongyun regularly. And I hear razor is very good. What were your problems?

Yes. Human. That's me.

>.> <.< >.>

Hey MP!

I already have Razor. They're not 'new' for me and the only one I liked XD

Maybe it's because I'm so used to my current team, but I didn't find them flow very well. Plus I miss being able to use my Traveller to suck enemies into an aoe. 

Today's wish attempt only got me a bunch of swords. Boo. 

Heres the video I made :D Not much just me fighting a couple minibosses than knocking people off a boat.

Well each character has a slightly different play-style and you've got to acclimatize to that. I think chongyun is quite useful (I use him in my vid) as a support. Zhongli I don't know how I really feel about him. He's also definitely a support, his goal is basically just to allow you to survive everything with an absurd number of shields.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Awesome XD

I'd quite like Keqing. Sadly every time I do that banner I just get more swords XD

Well it's a 0.6% chance to get a 5* remember. It's really bad chances. Best to just keep wishing till you reach the pity.

That's what I'm doing XD

I may not bother with the special banners any more unless I get a free wish item for them. Another Razor would be nice but I'd rather stack on the other one. 

And why does every Liyue quest end with a fight against multiple Ruin Guardians? 😧

Well special banner is honestly should always be your focus. Cause special banner can get the special units and everyone in the normal banner. Normal banner can only get the normal people and also weapons.

So special banner you will get a 5* char not a 5* wep.

Ooo which quest was that?

Klee and Fish are absurdly good combo against ruin guards.

It didn't get me Childe 😧

Quite a few of them XD Basically any quest that involves ruins has Ruins Guardians at the end lol. 

How surprising.

Lucky they aren't ruin hunters though, those guys are much worse.

Well yeah as I said abysmal rates. The special 5* is only guaranteed if you get a different 5* first and then get another 5*. On the banner.

There have been a few of them too. A little vexing for my melee squad XD I end up running around in circles waiting for them to drop close. 

yay for Qiqi keeping me alive until then.

But I really need a better Archer. I have Fish and Diona, but I don't really like either of them. Plus I already have Razor and he's so OP. If I pulled Venti it'd be something (yeah yeah I know, 5 stars).

I need another 14 geo thingies for the shrines so I can do the last quest before I rank up too. 

Honestly I don't like any archer, they're all too slow. Fish is as good as she is because you don't play her. You spawn her in. Summon her bird, then switch to someone else.

Unfortunately Venti's banner has passed, we won't be able to pull him again for a while.

What do you mean you need 14 geo things to do the last quest? You mean you're about to finish the main quest before you're even what rank 25?

The last side quest XD More Ruin Guardians.

There's a place with these nine glowy pillar things. You activate them using stones you get from upgrading the Geo shrines. I have 8 stones and need one more. Once I have activated the last one a boss spawns I believe. 

Well to get all the stones you need to collect all the geooculous. Are you saying you only have 14 to go?

I really think you should rank up at this point... it sounds like you're well at the required point.

Yeah. I'm at level 9 with the shrines.

I will when I'm good and ready XD At the moment I can beat the bosses ok so I may as well get what I need while I can mow through them. I just need a few more stones from the flowers and one from the electric box. 

But as I said the quality of the drops goes up with world level. Like right now you'd only be getting 2 and 3* items but going up gets you 4* and eventually 5* drops as well as the 2 and 3 stars. It is more reliable to go up cause you have a higher chance of getting more.

You sound like you've got more of the liyue shrines than me 😐 though I didn't use the interactive map to go looking for them.

So are you done with the main story so far too?

Yeah but I don't need the higher grade stuff yet. I will when I rank up. But at the moment I'm ok.

I will have to up the world level soonish though. Many quests are locked behind adventure rank.

I haven't googled the geo thingies yet. Got all of them so far just by wandering around.

I've done the first Liyue chapter. 

Oh right yeah the part 2 of the liyue story you need to be rank 38 I think.

Well you've had more success than me. If the tool to locate the geooculous didn't need cor lapis which 2 of my characters also use and is really sparse, I might make them more.

Cor Lapis? The orange rock stuff?

That stuff is all over the place. 

You need to explore more MP XD 

Yeah but it's sparse. So many other things are found in large bunches and clusters.

Cor Lapis and Dandelions two items I badly need that are also used for the oculous locators you can find 1 or two spread accross but no large groups like you can almost any other item, can't buy em or farm em easilly either.

I've explored the whole map just not in extreme detail, don't be hasty to judge frodo.

Pretty purple character there, MP. I like the flying!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Brr. It's chilly here again, but at least it's sunny.

Climb some mountains MP XD You'll find plenty up there.

Lagie!

*snugs*

It's cold here too 😧 And no sun. 

I have climbed the mountains, I've climbed all the mountains. As I said theres 1 or 2.

At higher levels you need like 40 per ascend. Play the game more and you'll be agreeing with me how little stuff there is.

Fortune!

*snugs back*

I wish I could send you some sun. I do wish it would warm up, though. I'll be fine by midday.

Climb... ev'ry... mountain... 

This no time for sound of music Lagie! This is time for action! And the time for aircon cause it's bloody hot down here in the south.

:D

*sends MP some of the cold air from here* Did that help?