Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It's just gonna get colder here XD

Maybe it's because I've done nothing but climb all over Liyue for the last few days. I have maybe 300 pieces. I do tend to find that I get plenty of materials I am not looking for lol. 

Good morning, CPA! How's everyone?

I had a socially-distanced "tailgate party" on my driveway yesterday with my 3 friends that I've been walking with. We walked first and then came back and I served them hot chocolate and pumpkin mini-muffins from the trunk of my car. It was different and fun. We sat with our chairs about 8 feet apart. It was cold when we were walking because of the wind, but the house shelters the driveway so it wasn't too bad there.

@trystan I have lots of boxes to go through, too. Hubby and I are both packrats so it can get pretty bad around here. XD  He has gone through a bunch of stuff in the past few months, but I am having trouble getting motivated. Every time I start I run into stuff that I have no idea what to do with and so I get bogged down. Seems pointless to just move it from one box to another.

hey all!

it's afternoon and i'm finally getting here.  i posted a little blurb on a blog, and was having a convo with someone about that over there.

@purplehaze - my plan is to consolidate stuff, so while some of it might go from one cardboard box into a plastic tote - do i really need ALL those page-a-day calendars i've saved?  probably not. but now's a good time, while everything is in the house.  my hubby is totally NOT a packrat. for the time being, there's a tote still out in the shed that has his sports video games from when he was little, and didn't even remember seeing the tote when he was taking out all the other cr@p that went out to the trash.  so, yeah.

Hmm... let me check my travel fund stash.

*checks*

I have $35. Would you mind walking? I can give you the 35 for food en route. :P

XDXD 

what happens when i get to the atlantic ocean? i'm a pretty lousy swimmer!

I'll see if two of my volunteers would be willing to cross over and get you. They live on a boat. ;) You don't get seasick, right?

Edited by Lagie

i don't think i get seasick... i've been on a boat before.  but see, it'll take me some time to get to florida.  and i don't have a passport... or money. and i'd have to cross all those state lines, and quarantining.... so, i don't think it'll work all that well. *sigh*

Shucks. It would have been nice to have you visit and organize!

yeah, it would have been!

maybe i can send you some organizing mojo through the internet? XD 

Sure! Here's a third of what we're dealing with (the swath of donations goes from the door all the way back to both walls in the photo!):

Screenshot_20201203-193257.thumb.jpg.7765de3391247a4f3348f6304cc24c68.jpg

Then there's the hallway, the pricing room, and my office, with more donations arriving daily!

oh, uhm.... wow.  

i actually have no idea where to start in all that! 😮

One bag at a time.

Like eating an elephant.

XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sure! Here's a third of what we're dealing with (the swath of donations goes from the door all the way back to both walls in the photo!):

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201203-193257.thumb.jpg.7765de3391247a4f3348f6304cc24c68.jpg

Then there's the hallway, the pricing room, and my office, with more donations arriving daily!

Oh my! I'd send you mojo if I had any, but it looks like that will take a lot and I don't even have enough to get my own organizing done! XD

i don't think i get seasick... i've been on a boat before.  but see, it'll take me some time to get to florida.  and i don't have a passport... or money. and i'd have to cross all those state lines, and quarantining.... so, i don't think it'll work all that well. *sigh*

@trystan We teleport our dragons. Too bad we can't do the same for ourselves. XD

Edited by purplehaze

24 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

We teleport our dragons. Too bad we can't do the same for ourselves. XD

that would be awesome if we could teleport ourselves.  i'd love it!

Morning peeps!

Time and space are part of the same thing. If you can travel though time, you can also travel through space.

This is proven not just by MP being in a different time, but in a different place too o3o