Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan We teleport our dragons. Too bad we can't do the same for ourselves. XD

That would be awesome!

8 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Time travel is the fact i'm speaking to you from the future right now.

XD That's why the world can never end tomorrow... because it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny today and finally slightly warmer.

PBS is about to air the Nature Cat Christmas Carol. :)

Wait. It's your birthday?!?

Happy Birthday, MP! 🍦

Have some cake!

50e9d32940ff69308a2cf8e20c3232d7.jpg

MP, somewhere in the world, it's still your birthday, so happy birthday to you my Fod{Friend of Dragons}. 

Edited by Suzan

ooh Happy BDay, MP!

Lagie, love the cake! :D 

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

That's why the world can never end tomorrow... because it's already tomorrow in Australia.

VERY good point!

i'm seeing my nephew tonight, and giving him Chase from Paw Patrol (that i made) :D (his birthday was last month.  silly kid, born during November.  doesn't he know his aunt is writing for NaNo?  no.... it means his aunt needs to ask his mother about a birthday gift in october!) XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

I'm seeing my nephew tonight, and giving him Chase from Paw Patrol (that i made) :D

That's really cute!

We had what seemed to be a slow shop day, no line outside the gate for the first time in weeks, about ten solid minutes with not one customer... and we still hauled in almost as much as yesterday's really busy day. The third customer was rude and exhausting which kind of tainted the first part of the day but the rest went well.

thanks!

sometimes slow can be good.  my day was quite busy.  i had to call for a second cashier after we'd been open for like 30 minutes, and our Manager on Duty (MoD) said "already?" i said "It's a friday in december, xmas is in three weeks, yep, already!" i don't think the MoD was amused. XD 

13 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Well in half an hour it'll no longer be my birthday in Australia :(

But I think it is still your birthday here, so Happy Birthday, MP!

in other news, i'm unlocked, as much as i want to hunt....  there was a release last year on December 1.... i know sunday is the 6th already, but who knows?

someone on one of the discords suggested there could still be a release, so we shall see. (but if there isn't one, i'm thinking xmas would be the next one then.)

Eeps. I hope not. I have a bunch of red dorsals I do not want to drop.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

One of the dogs here has figured out a way out of the yard so now I'm worried she's going to poof while I am at work. I'm not sure where she's sneaking out.

afternoon all.  busy day, but it's a saturday, less than 3 weeks from xmas, it's going to be insane until like january XD 

work hours, being busy till January. Or are you being sarcastic?

The day was quieter than I anticipated, and the dog did not escape while I was gone, thank goodness. I am thoroughly fed up with some of our Haitian customers who pick up 30 odd dollars worth of stuff which comes to 20 something with the discount and they then offer half of that second amount and expect me to say yes. *headdesks* It's exhausting. And I had two today that would not leave even though their twenty minutes was long past over.

I don't envy you actual retail, trystan!

Hi, all!

*sets out shortbread* My aunt made it. It's yummy!

yep, Suzan, i work at a craft store on the weekends.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I don't envy you actual retail, trystan!

i don't envy me either. *sigh*

ooh, shortbread.

gotta have dinner first.

Artsy people go to craft stores. The rest of us go buy  what we need. I don't envy you either Miss Trystan. From my experience {not retail though} people can be quite demanding!

not to change the subject, but I was in Nevada a couple weeks ago and there's horses everywhere! Mall parking lots, your front yard, middle of the road...

guess i'm an artsy person then :) 

i can have the shortbread now... i had dinner. :) 

And artsy you are! Also, Miss Lagie, no, if you want to ride you have to get your own horses. The other ones are all wild. You can't feed them, or water them or even give them treats, but of course no one obeys those rules. They're appaloosas, bays, paints, buckskins, white black all kinds. They just look at you. And eat anything they want. Sagebrush mostly.

Edited by Suzan

Horses sound cool, Suzan! Any out there to ride?

The Lego that arrived at the shop today contained a Friends stable set. No figures, alas.

I probably won't be baking my own shortbread this year.