Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I like the chests that are guarded by enemies because they are surrounded by a ring of light you can see from miles away XD

Yeah I'm at like level 4 with Monstadt. Hopefully when I get the compass I can 100% all the areas, but I'm a few weeks away. 

I wish the bounties weren't timed. I mean, who asks you to go kill a monster that been stalking the land and attacking people and then demand you do it in ten minutes? XD

Currently I'm trying to sort out the time/fight trail thingys. But as I go I see the chests are near then I get distracted

I mean I can nail it in 10 minutes pretty easilly. Even the first one I did where I had no idea what I was doing. My biggest issue is the middle mouse button so often doesn't bring up elemental vision so I can't find the clues.

I got the 400 chests in Liyue achievement can't remember if I got the mondstadt one or not.

I got 400 (and a bit) chests for Mondstadt and 500+ for Liyue. 

I had the same problem Spirit XD Looking for time trials and end up following a wisp halfway across the map lol.

Edit: It's going to take forever to tidy this up T.T

Spoiler

EoOkOazVoAAedCb?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Fortune86

XD

You expanding your island?

So far 311 chest for Monstadt.... But I got all the trails. I'll aim for the other a bit later

Tidying up. I finally got blue roses so I'm trying to get my island sorted. When trying to get certain breeds I kinda ignored parts of my island and all the flowers ran wild XD

I may try and replace two of my villagers (Coach and Kody) but that would mean befriending their replacements. I'm nearly done with the game.

I have to try and figure out some of the Liyue puzzles. Plopped myself near those glowy pillar things for later XD 

I need to get stuff done for the next even... We need to be on the same level when co-op'ing again XD

Oh good point XD

In that case though I may raise my world level to 2 (might go straight to 3 depending on how many adventure points I have O.o), then stop. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The little dog wanted out at 5:45, way too close to my usual waking time of 6:30. I'm so tired... and cold.

Well with the amount of exp I've collected I might end up on level 3 as  well XD

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Oh I know that feeling.... all to well sadly!

*snugs both back*

It's unusual to be cold here. There's a cold front! At least it's sunny and dry.

A yellow cape cobra sailed into our neighbours yard.

Was a mission keeping the dogs away and then getting hold of the neighbours.

But it's caught now by the snake catcher guy.

my AEON7 x SONG7 hatchie is now named "Aeon Song of Glaucus" :)

also have figured out - if the prior weekend has not had a new release - Monday is excellent for New Dragon Egg Day for me  :D

so. boxes.  first - i'm a bit of a packrat, so these boxes have stuff from when i was in high school, college, when i first got married, stuff when the kids were little, stuff i saved in general - the whole tv guide for just one article or something like that. i have quite a number of boxes - but less than i thought, so that's a plus.  second - all these boxes were out in one of our sheds in the back yard, in cardboard boxes, because storage. Now - we're getting a new shed (hopefully by the end of the month/year?), so i took all my boxes out and put them on the back deck.  then weather happened, so now they're all (except the two plastic totes) inside, and my front room is kinda... cluttered.

my plan is (and we'll see how it goes) is to get more plastic tote boxes (smaller, banker box size, maybe?) because quite a bit of it is papers, folders, notebooks, my writings...i have a LOT, so i don't want the tote boxes to weigh 5 tons!  so what i plan to do is go through everything and rebox it into less boxes, so that i can take them out to the shed, protected from the weather, but also already consolidated.  because if i take those boxes as-is right out to the shed... i'll never end up going through them XD (because i'm very good at procrastinating.  i really ought to make it my new name, but i keep.... procrastinating XD

Go thru the boxes.  It's worth it.  I've gone thru a lot of stuff the past year and I'm glad.  Get the stuff in plastic bins, too, and out of the boxes.  You won't regret it!

8 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

A yellow cape cobra sailed into our neighbours yard.

Was a mission keeping the dogs away and then getting hold of the neighbours.

But it's caught now by the snake catcher guy.

:o Wow! Glad it was caught.

Boxes are always a challenge. Have fun with the sorting, trystan!

Urgh. My fingers are so chapped, my phone is having trouble registering them.

classy, oh, i DO plan on it!  my younger daughter will be getting an office desk chair for her desk since she's home again for her spring semester, and i'll be getting some file boxes when we go for her chair.  and then i have to tell my self to actually work on it a little bit before i can play online and with yarn.

ugh, sorry about your chapped fingers, lagie

Good morning peeps!

I did the trial runs for the new banner characters and I didn't like any of them XD