AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

I'm up for a timeskip! I know that we're skipping to the next day but what are we going to do when we get there? :o 

I added Swift's sheets. You'll see we are adding three more pack members and a pride member to add.  Now Lu, your boy is going to be a catylist, since he is a "volunteer". And one of the two should bring up the wolves (I feel more like this is more Kiran's character to do that, down with the system and all.) Let's get the ball rolling on this, and a rank fight will happen after I find a random number generator website I can use.

Me too! I've just been busy with school papers recently but it should be clearing up a little now, at least until finals roll around!

1 hour ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Now Lu, your boy is going to be a catylist, since he is a "volunteer"

WOO CAUSING WORLD WAR I

can't wait !! that sounds so exciting : D i really want the two sides to be friends though !! 

Sounds good, I'm ready for a timeskip as well! I don't think Tenebris would mention the wolves, though? They only know that Deric exists, after all. They could theoretically mention that there's one running around, but I don't think they will. Right now they're pretty on edge and don't think that anyone wants to hear them talk at all. It could happen if something prompted them, though!

35 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Sounds good, I'm ready for a timeskip as well! I don't think Tenebris would mention the wolves, though? They only know that Deric exists, after all. They could theoretically mention that there's one running around, but I don't think they will. Right now they're pretty on edge and don't think that anyone wants to hear them talk at all. It could happen if something prompted them, though!

I have an idea on that. Deric would hang around the edge of the area looking for Kikyo. Perhaps they get into a scuffle and Val enters in so they know there's more? 

43 minutes ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

I have an idea on that. Deric would hang around the edge of the area looking for Kikyo.

come home mr russia

great !! looking forward to the scuffle then ~ 

Posted for Aleiss! Glad we're moving along again~ Hey Aroara, one question, did the scientists leave Aleiss their meds, or do they not have access to them? 

I didn't know he took meds. If they are for  health (mental or physical) issues, they will supply him with two months of meds, and deliver more on the next check up. 

Yeah, it's on his sheet, though I didn't clarify what they were. They're just stimulants for their ADHD. Thanks!

Posted my reply just now. Quoted your post, Swift and had my char greet them :)

edit: edited it just now to include her acknowledging Leif.

Edited by SkySong278

Okay @SkySong278 :D 

forgot to mention they both speak Spanish after living with a Mexican family for a while; it will be in italics and the English translations will be in brackets beside it like my latest post :) hope it’s okay?

That would have been a good thing to put on their sheets. I think it's a giving that Kubo knows Swahili, since it's the most common language in africa and his last name is in Swahili. I don't know if I put it in his sheet or not....

Edit. Nope it's not, but he knows that and English, although have it be known it's heavily accented and sounds almost British. I imagine my cousin in law (who's from Kenya) speaking when Kubo does. It's a lovely sound. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

No it's okay. I didn't add it to mine. If it's three or more languages then it should be said. 

Daric knows Russian, understands English being spoken to him and is fluent in ASL.

Eliora knows Celtic, English and Irish (they have a ton of slang it's like another language entirely XP )

Kubo knows English and Swahili

Valiant knows multiple languages due to his street knowledge, but none are counted because it's mostly words gangs threw around for attacking and stuff. If he spoke them, he'd butcher it and he can't read (like he knows what his name is and 'go fight/kill this person' but that's it.

Isabo is the only one who knows multiple languages due to her healer status and the multilingual part she lived at in India. 

I suppose, while the topic is still here:
Veronica and Anthony both know Spanish, though their primary language is English. Veronica learned Spanish alongside English as she grew up--an aspect of being Latina--and Anthony took Spanish classes while in school. 

@ValidEmotions: that’s cool! Maybe they can talk to each other without anybody knowing what they’re talking about 

Like spies speaking in code X)

AroaraAngelwolf: Let's get the ball rolling on this, and a rank fight will happen after I find a random number generator website I can use.

maybe random.org

its free as far as I know and has great randomizers 

Edited by Swiftphoenix