AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

8 minutes ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

Hehehe! Eto you're adorable!

thank you !! ; _ ; you're too nice : D 

i just don't want to cause any troubles or anything, and you're running quite a big rp as it is already ~~ thanks for slotting everything together and working with us! 

I'll be sliding a post in tonight. After that, I'll need to pull back for the week+weekend in order to get some heavy schoolwork done before Monday.

Ah ok. I have work then making cupcakes on my day off on Friday so it'll be a all day thing for church on Saturday got two new characters up, however they won't be introduced just yet but you can read them over. A artic fox and A snow leopard. 

And after swift edits theirs, I will close down the pack part of the acceptance sheets! It's 10-7 and I want it even please be unique in choosing your animals, remember they can be mix bred!

(I for one want a carcal lynx mix, or a puma or black panther/ jaguars or something. There's more than a few big cats out there! I might make another... I'm tempted to but I don't think I can handle it. )

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

*stretches* ahh good morning everyone :) I cant wait to join in the RP! :D 

Been reading up on the the previous happenings; Kikyo + Deric so cute!!! ❤️ 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

14 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

*stretches* ahh good morning everyone :) I cant wait to join in the RP! :D 

Been reading up on the the previous happenings; Kikyo + Deric so cute!!! ❤️ 

and we can’t wait to have you !! : D

thanks so much ~~ theyre really sweet together omg ; - ;:

yes they’re very cute :). I’m not sure who Terra’s match could be but maybe I’ll just get that figured out a bit later on.

Thank you! I had it made for me by the same person who did my team Nico one. My Radiant Angel is named Nico diangelo and she drew my beautiful boy in a Nico outfit :) happy Halloween everyone!

:'D Ah, I'm sorry. I know I said I would be posting. However, I've got a lot of essays to write in less than two weeks (half of which require reading four different books), I'm just not prepared to write out a half-decent post. If it helps anyone else progress, only Anthony is going on that hunt with the wolves; Veronica is staying at the newly-picked cabin and resting.

Edited by ValidEmotions

It's okay. Deric is going to go back to camp and not Hunt with them. I'll post when I can. Work has been busy and home life busy, really exhausted and finally the madhouse called Halloween is over things may or may not slow down at work. Got black Friday coming up too. Not looking forward to that.

@AroaraAngelwolf Terra’s not going hunting with the rest. she said she was going to stay since she went hunting earlier that morning. she was also petting Eliora comfortingly but then she stopped doing that in case she would feel uncomfortable with that.

okay and I think what you have is good but I’ll let the others let you know if there’s anything else that needs to be edited. I’ll post as Terra again soon but I’ll probably just have her go back to her cottage.

not quite sure who we're waiting on in the rp, but i just wanted to add that Kikyo is most likely just going to eat silently : ' D sorry i don't have enough for a post, she's probably just processing what's happened recently between her / Deric and happy to see Diego again ~ 

I'm fine with a skip, personally. I know Anthony's on the hunt with the majority of the Pack but I currently can't decide on what I'd write for him. Mostly because I don't know the direction the hunt will take. So probably just a bunch of interiority that can honestly be written after the skip.