AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

Question: did the humans rig the camps up with surveillance equipment to keep an eye on the shifters? Like, video and audio?

A science experiment requires observation of the subject. How many or how few I will not say, or where they are placed. And ears must be open to keep subjects in line yes? These are not noticeable, and not in the huts. That is what I will say on that. More will be reviled depending on how well each group works together or not. 

Well, the other idea I was going to ask was about a plant/spy the humans have within the camps. But cool, thanks for the info.

Sorry! I have a test coming up so I won't post on the weekend. I do have some other things to post for/work on, but I will be posting sometime during the weekday.

ah yep, i was going to wait for doc and val so i could reply for kikyo and leif in one go! 

I think Swift also needs to post since Aro replied to their post as Mark with Kubo. I’m going to wait to post as Terra and possibly have her go over to his cottage to find out what’s wrong.

Edited by SkySong278

Well it's fine to wait, I was just telling everyone so that way nobody thinks it's a standstill. This week is busy for everyone so I don't expect a response right away. Everyone have a great weekend! 

Oh okay I’ll try to get a post in later. Swift totally wants to claw Kubo right now; she’s definitely muttering under her breath as she runs. 

Just wondering: do the canines  know about the felines ?

I've had Anthony's post half-way written for about a week now? Maybe two? :'D I'm just attempting to figure out how to finish it and get Veronica's written, but I've also been tackling school. On/By Thursday, I'm intending to get a lot of writing done for several things, including this thread.

Edited by ValidEmotions

I won’t post much by Thursday afternoon. I can try to get some posting done in the morning that day but I’ll be helping my mom put some stuff together for both Thursday and Friday nights. My sister and her bf are coming into town around 3 my time and my mom and I are going to be picking them up from the airport before eating dinner.

Very busy around this time of year. Still waiting on people to post. I'm patient and can wait. Devising a plan as I do so. I just need the right inciting incident to get it rolling. 

happy holidays, everyone !! hope you have a good winter season ~

i apologise for the wait, was busy with finals : D but posted for kikyo ! i'm just waiting for leif now. 

Hi hello. Yes. I only need a few more days (through this Wednesday) and then I will be completely free from school for Winter Break until the end of January. I'm currently finishing my final paper and then I've only got a couple exams to quickly study for. I'll be completing my post by the end of this week. :)

Here’s Mark trying to have a calm conversation with Kubo. Good thing Swift isn’t the one talking to him; she would get sidetracked and try to get him to join her planning to attempt a breakout. >.> <.<