AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

all that is very good to know :)

I’m planning on having Terra be nice to him so he’ll have a friend in his camp. she hasn’t been mean to him and has just kept to herself until my more recent post where I had her sit with Kubo and Eliora.

Edited by SkySong278

Want to ask for clarification then :v
Humans can and do get ear infections on a regular basis--most of the time, they just clear up on their own without the need for antibiotics. If a Shifter can only get them while in animal form, they're just automatically healed in human form?

Hey Aroara, are you alright with Tenebris joining the Kikyo/Mr. Russia interaction? I've already asked lu, she said it's okay because there's not really anywhere else for Tenebris to go since everyone else is hanging out in the camps right now. 

Depends on how he approaches them. Deric may get frightened and run off if he's still yelling.

Valid, no it doesn't, it's just ignorable and isn't as painful as a human. Val just ignores any pain he gets but it's consistent and irritating to him that's why he's asking for help now. 

Don't worry, they aren't just going to run up to them while screaming. It's physically impossible to yell at Kikyo. It'll be awhile before I can post, anyway, I've got some homework to do (but hopefully I'll be able to do it sometime today). 

Alright just enjoy the adorableness until then! Don't worry guys once all of your posts are in I'll post pride and pack sections. 

Smacks save button on ship progress. just in case we got a angry brother coming.

You’re welcome ^_^. if you have any other questions about the rp after reading what it’s about, you can ask them here.

Edited by SkySong278

Who're you waiting for, anyway, Aroara? It's just Jason, right? 

wow the two new shifters look so cool : D 

i have a question !! are shifters able to smell each other out / tell that someone else is a shifter at first? 

so if a wolf shifter was to meet a shifter they didn’t know, could they smell the wolf out as one or would they just assume that it’s a regular wolf ~~ ? 

They can smell each other. But let's say one like Deric doesn't know the smell of a regular lion, and sees Sam a shifter, he can't tell if that's a normal lion or a shifter from smell alone. If it's animals they have interacted with before then they can tell, if not they can't unless they speak to them in shift form.

:D

I also have questions to add:

1 When shifters talk in animal form, is it telepathy; animal verbal and body language, or straight up human comes out of their mouth?

2 How identical is the history/setting of this RP to our world?

3 minutes ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

They can smell each other. But let's say one like Deric doesn't know the smell of a regular lion, and sees Sam a shifter, he can't tell if that's a normal lion or a shifter from smell alone. If it's animals they have interacted with before then they can tell, if not they can't unless they speak to them in shift form.

thank you !! : D

2 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

:D

I also have questions to add:

1 When shifters talk in animal form, is it telepathy; animal verbal and body language, or straight up human comes out of their mouth?

2 How identical is the history/setting of this RP to our world?

1A- A bit of telepathy and body/ verbal noises. It isn't like jungle book or Lion King where they speak English. Take daric. He can tell what the wolves he lived with said to him in a way by reading their body language, but they didn't have a 'voice' that spoke to him. However a shifter can subconsciously read both verbal and physical cues of the animal form and know what another shifter is saying even if to a regular human they would sound like doctor Dolittle and be weird speaking to an animal who is growling back at them. 

2A- Slightly higher tech then we have, capable of clones, faux wombs (experimental at this point IRL) and medical advances like having a cure for Alzheimer's and quiet possible a bit of magic available. Haven't focused on the world veiw just yet, but it's like a bit of a parallel universe that has a small bit of magic that shifters can tap into to change forms. 

Okay. So basically the world has undergone the same wars, the same revolutions, evolution/development of civilizations, etc. as we have IRL, they're just a bit further ahead now in technology than us. Correct?

Correct. Only the current USA president isn't Trump. It's a woman, feel free to make up a name and the wars have ceased for now and moved on to clean energy in a majority of the planet, third world countries being the remaining few that have yet converted from fossil fuels. 

Awesome, thank you ^^ This helps me sort out what exactly my duo might know. I should be able to post their introduction(s) tonight, all things going well.

Welcome Val to our rp :D. I look forward to rping with you ^_^.