AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

I’m waiting for my creative side of my brain to kick in and maybe have Terra join Veronica or have her go to Kubo’s cottage to see if she can calm him down.

Swiftphoenix had replied to your post as Kubo with Mark so I think she’s waiting for your reply again as Kubo.

I'm waiting for Chetalla, Valiant, Deric, and Kikyo. 

sorry !! been really busy with the new semester, i think i'm due for kikyo or leif? i'll have them up by the end of this week : D 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:56 PM, SkySong278 said:

Swiftphoenix had replied to your post as Kubo with Mark so I think she’s waiting for your reply again as Kubo.

Yeah Mark’s sort of waiting to see if he set Kubo off again. I think he’s scared of him a little bit :P 

Aroara posted a reply as Kubo in the rp thread to your post as Mark Swift. I’ll be posting a reply as Terra either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Hey Aroara, can I ask a question about shifting? Chetalla said that pheromones are involved in the forced shifting drug, and I was wondering if that was true, and if so if the involvement of pheromones in shifting was know outside of these scientists? If that's not something specifically known that's going to stick out as really weird to Aleiss, since pheromones are produced to communicate with others of the same species, so that would imply that the presence of other shifters of the same species can induce shifting or something like that. 

Honey, most of the lore and science is completely BS. It's not going to be entirely realistic because shifters don't exist.like Ella said, it's a mix of pheromones adrenaline morphine and G79. Pheromones have a small part in the act of shifting, but is unique to the shifter. It's a sort of realise of chemical upon the shift change.

Shifting unconsciously occurs during a flight or fight response thus the morphine and adrenaline a combination naturally occurring when harmed and in potential danger. The pharmones are just an extra boost to the response. 

It is known that pharmones are realised when shifting due to the fact he human nose could smell the change prosses. (Like  body oder and a feral musk almost woodsy/desert like depending on the habitat the animal counterpart are usually located in) they are also injecting the pharmones into the body of the shifter. 

sorry about the late response, i ended up way busier than i expected ; - ; hope its ok !! 

Is everyone waiting on me again? I'm so sorry, work and life been keeping me busy. The short ones I have with sky are easy to write for.  I'll work on a post this weekend!

I've mostly been waiting to see if Mage might be making a post at some point. I didn't want to keep skipping over Jason.

Sorry, Aroara. I forgot I needed to post here. I went ahead and posted for Diego, but I think you're up next in that interaction.

Edited by Doctortear

Oh phew, it's been a while! I'm sorry I didn't check back earlier...! I'm aiming to catch up on everything by Sunday, if you'll still have me (if not, maybe I'll reroll a new character, haha)

Of course we'll still have you!  We've all been busy, I forgot about this one until I was trying to figure out how many characters I have XD

Just gonna say, Anthony's going to say something against Kubo's idea of "come back to me and pretend like I was right" because Anthony doesn't feel that pandering to Kubo's ego is necessary for any portion of a plan. Especially given the fact that the humans can't understand them while in animal shape. He's stance will be: then let's plan while on four paws and running through the forest.

Okay quick question; who’s left in the pack camp? Looks like Lief, Anthony and Veronica?

Ok posted. It’s kinda short, but I included Swift’s return and Mark thinking of what to do next. 

Posted (edited)

Right, finally back in the game! Thank you for still having me. Got busy at the end of last year and kind of forgot about this rolling into 2020, but I'm really excited to post again.

Is Eliora still around in the pack camp? Jason is unusually relaxed because of the hunt (read: the stupid amount of running around for nothing) they did the previous day, so it would be a good opportunity to get some medic training in. 

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Yes she is. Her shepherd instinct tells her to stay close to the safest spot. I need to re read her but I think she's in her cabin or hunkering down in the bushes around the camp. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry to post again guys. I know due to the covid-19 thing and quarantine, people have time on their hands however I have the unfortunate experience of working at Walmart during this crisis. I have absolutely no time on my hands, exhausted and barely have time for myself let alone time to sit and write out three long things for characters. Until further notice this will be placed on hold (until I myself am quarantined or if someone at work gets the illness and we shut down for two weeks) sky and me will be posting, but that's because it's a small rp with only a few characters. Does everyone understand and accept this?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I’m okay with it. I’m working still as well. I’d work from home but I have a hard time focusing there and some things are easier to do in the office, especially if I have to fax something.