AroaraAngelwolf

Test 1 pride and pack OOC

I'M LAUGHING, Deric is basically a toddler throwing a tantrum because Tenebris didn't know something. Anyway, neither lu and I are really sure what the plan is next? Tenebris isn't going to be happy about him suddenly acting all threatening (from their perspective he got angry for no reason and this basically confirms that he's Dangerous). So Kikyo and Tenebris might just ? go back to the pride? [shrugs] 

oh no i'm so sorry i saw this after i posted my response LOL

for now i'm having kikyo go check on him if that's okay? she's just trying to cheer him up for now, will probably ask about things later O: i can edit anything if we have other plans ! 

All good, that just means that at least one of us had some idea of what to do! I'll go read it now~. 

About 50 miles to the gate, and 100 miles to the Savannah. Both camps are within 50miles of an entrance so they can release them and leave quickly. 

Deric is just a toddler really. He got defensive not angry, and I'm not sure if I am liking tenebris's haughty attitude. It makes it hard to keep things going if they are going to be a wench in the machine. I'll dile it back just a little bit, you've seen how far the scientists will go to keep them in. They WILL kill characters. I don't want them plotting anything just yet, they don't even know about the pack yet (other than Kikyo and Deric who'll keep the pride a secret for now. ) 

That's okay eto! Deric will stick around for a little while then probably tell her to go back and meet him the next day. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

50 miles to the territory boarder :U whoa. Does this mean Deric, Kikyo, and Tenebris are running in the slight future from everyone else, timeline wise? 
(Mumbles to self: Veronica won't reach the boarder then before she turns back and heads to the Pack camp.)

Though, since the two territories aren't that far apart, how likely is it that anyone from Pack or Pride has gone to the divide and sniffed out that other predator shifters are in the area? Or even the possibility that they've traveled across said boarder? (That is, a Pack member stepped into the Savannah for a while and vice versa, especially since Kubo mentioned being familiar with the Savannah [instead of the Jungle].)

Just now, ValidEmotions said:

50 miles to the territory boarder :U whoa. Does this mean Deric, Kikyo, and Tenebris are running in the slight future from everyone else, timeline wise? 

HAHA ARE THEY 

i don't know how far 50 miles is i have no measure of distance can a cat run that far in like 10 minutes ???

i think it just so happens that like

deric ran in kikyos direction and kikyo ran in deric's direction so they met up ? 

8 minutes ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

(other than Kikyo and Deric who'll keep the pride a secret for now. ) 

That's okay eto! Deric will stick around for a little while then probably tell her to go back and meet him the next day. 

hush hush 

thanks !! sounds good then ~ i'm really excited for the pride and pack to meet up, there are such interesting characters on both sides : D 

Pff, I never said Tenebris was supposed to be likable. They're mistrustful, arrogant, and hypocritical. But I'm not really sure what you mean? Tenebris hasn't even thought anything about escaping, and I don't really have any idea of what the scientists want. 

Just now, Eto said:

HAHA ARE THEY 

i don't know how far 50 miles is i have no measure of distance can a cat run that far in like 10 minutes ???

Lmao most definitely not in 10 minutes xD On most street roads in the US, it takes an average of 1.5 hours for a car to travel 50 miles (using 35 miles per hour). Since a wolf's speed caps at about 40ish miles per hour when running, I'd imagine a Serval to take longer than that. So it wouldn't be a giant blip in the timeline hahaha just something I find amusing and wanted to double check for multiple reasons/purposes. (Such as, if Rica ran to Point B, how long would it take her?)

Oh, saying the system is not working and should be torn down and replaced with something else is mutiny to the scientists. 

I have a hard time understanding his colorful language so sorry if I misinterpret the way they spoke to Sam in his monologue about science and the system. Sam was basically saying, watch your mouth they hear you and will kill you if you speak like that any more" but in a more vailed way

1 minute ago, ValidEmotions said:

Lmao most definitely not in 10 minutes xD On most street roads in the US, it takes an average of 1.5 hours for a car to travel 50 miles (using 35 miles per hour). Since a wolf's speed caps at about 40ish miles per hour when running, I'd imagine a Serval to take longer than that. So it wouldn't be a giant blip in the timeline hahaha just something I find amusing and wanted to double check for multiple reasons/purposes. (Such as, if Rica ran to Point B, how long would it take her?)

oh no i have made a grave miscalculation

straight up because i can't drive / take the bus everywhere i was not,,, very aware

OH NO KIKYO IS SO FAST if she managed to make it across that much LOL

yeah, makes sense !! it's not a huge issue but that's actually really funny i love it 

maybe she's just super speedy 

I guess what I'm wondering is why the scientists want that? I must be misinterpreting things, because I thought this was supposed to be to study how shifters act in groups, so why would they want to force a certain social structure? At this point I'm thinking like... just kill Tenebris, then. They'll probably get excited about the chance to go out like a martyr. 

They didn't want to, but this may be test 1 however it's really test 1 Beta. There has been a first group in a smaller space before the twins have been apart of and survived even when there was no structure before. Seeing they had lived, the scientists adopted rules and structure as a different variable in this test to see how "human or animal" they really are and if they'll conform to it naturally or believe they are too human and go against it. 

This isn't the very first test.  Remember, humans believe they are nothing but animals capable of a human form and thought, not actually humans with animal ability. This test has been kept very hush hush due to environmental groups and right activists would tare it all down and destroy all research. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Before I get people asking for foxes let me say this:

Val is a special case, they've been working on her for a while and vulpine aren't really supposed to be there, they brought her because the coyote wouldn't coperate  or leave without her. It's because they are focusing on Apex predators, not secondary predators at the moment. I think I'll keep just one fox in the rp. 

I was trying to keep it medium/ larger predators with lions and wolves for they have a large amount of space. 

Oh :v Foxes--along with otters, owls, and eagles--are considered apex predators in places like the UK. :'D Had I known the definition was being more limited....

Edited by ValidEmotions

Canis as in canis Lupus but I didn't want it to be narrowed down to just wolves, jackals are aloud too and dog wolf mixes but eto wanted to be a fennic fox, it's a little bit small and not exactly Apex if eagles and Hawks eat little prey like that. 

wait now i'm confused

so was the issue that we can't have any foxes at all, or just not a particular species? 

That particular species. If you change it to like a cross fox, artic fox, or grey fox you can have him.

I have one for a cross fox named Lucifer but.   I got enough characters.

1 minute ago, AroaraAngelwolf said:

artic fox

bless you

i'll edit some things !!