Sign in to follow this  
The Dragoness

Tercorn Breeding Plans

We needed a thread to dicuss these beautiful dergs! What are you planning on breeding yours with?

September_shimmer_egg.gifSeptember_shimmer_hatchling.pngSeptember_shimmer_hatchling_s2.pngTercorn_adult.png

Some of my own ideas are here

[Thalassa, F Moonstone, Frostbite, M Silver, Sweetling, Shadow Walker, Aether, Azure Glacewing, Celestial, Daydream, Diamondwing, Silver Lunar Herald, F Silver, Script]

Edited by The Dragoness

here are my favs from brainstorming on the Discord earlier:

x F Silver

unknown.png

x F Celestial

unknown.png

x Shadow Walker

unknown.png

x Rosebud

unknown.png

x Soulpeace (i didnt feel like expanding the line to include the CBs here but i think they'd look fine -- didnt try Daydreams but Whites look good next to Tercorns)

unknown.png

x F Moonstone

unknown.png

My favorite pairs so far:

x Azure Glacewing

Spoiler

GZKNtV0.jpg

x Kingcrowne

Spoiler

EYAm8U2.jpg

x Lumina (m)

Spoiler

tMMxALT.jpg

x Moonstone (m)

Spoiler

qGYuz5A.jpg

x Omen

Spoiler

RbafU7K.jpg

x Striped River

Spoiler

mz6ILOu.jpg

And bonus... if only we could have CB Geodes this would be my top pick:

Spoiler

image.png.beed63f4d37edb11e5e430eee20b3908.png

Edited by Tess

I'm interested in trying them with male Black Teas for a pastel goth aesthetic.

image.png.ec617c397d99597b016dfa6d331a4218.png

Ooh...

Edited by TCA

Waterwalkers.

Big webbed feet pair yes please.

Spoiler

Skärmavbild 2019-09-06 kl. 12.24.30.png

Also looks pretty good with Witchlights, especially males.

Spoiler

1947221974_Skrmavbild2019-09-06kl_12_56_26.png.563de0b294f675c35c0da2cf7584b343.png1833160045_Skrmavbild2019-09-06kl_12_57_52.png.09415181f35e81575e87657378bce60a.png

Edited by Ripan

Definetly need some CB silver for these dragon. I also think they could look really good with Aether, Aria, Falconiform, Female Hellfire, Sunrise or even Lihnseyre. such beautiful possibility.

Know that I think about it, I have a lyrics lineage in project and teracorn would be definetly in it.

Edited by Nightmon

Actually... I think TercornxArcana doesn't look half bad.  It's a bit of a color contrast, but lots of things are.  And just imagine all the (ter)corny and candy-corn jokes you could make.

I kind of want to make mockups with Teimarrs, Black-tips, and Daydreams.  And Risensongs.  And Shallow Waters.  And the greeny-blue coast Coppers.  And just for kicks, GoNs.  Unfortunately, I don't want to spend the time to do it now.  Maybe later...

I think these would look good with a sky blue colored dragon - I like the Moonstone cross that someone posted above. I also thought Water and Waterhorse dragons would look cool, too =)

They would also pop nicely with any of the black colored dragons!

I think they look really pretty with everything¬†ūüíē¬†though, this one I haven't seen here:

Tercorn x F White stripe.jpg

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How do they look with Pinks?

just my opinion of course, but i think they look good! 

1032427479_Untitled1.jpg.4717197fe438e1333f883b1bc0fe7bbf.jpg1273476871_Untitled2.jpg.298ac742a7714402faee9c40cdf91fac.jpg

@Sazandora -- i never would have considered the freckled combo on my own, but that really  looks great. i think i'll have to try a checker with those.

Sign in to follow this