The Dragoness

Tercorn Breeding Plans

We needed a thread to dicuss these beautiful dergs! What are you planning on breeding yours with?

September_shimmer_egg.gifSeptember_shimmer_hatchling.pngSeptember_shimmer_hatchling_s2.pngTercorn_adult.png

Some of my own ideas are here

[Thalassa, F Moonstone, Frostbite, M Silver, Sweetling, Shadow Walker, Aether, Azure Glacewing, Celestial, Daydream, Diamondwing, Silver Lunar Herald, F Silver, Script]

Edited by The Dragoness

here are my favs from brainstorming on the Discord earlier:

x F Silver

unknown.png

x F Celestial

unknown.png

x Shadow Walker

unknown.png

x Rosebud

unknown.png

x Soulpeace (i didnt feel like expanding the line to include the CBs here but i think they'd look fine -- didnt try Daydreams but Whites look good next to Tercorns)

unknown.png

x F Moonstone

unknown.png

My favorite pairs so far:

x Azure Glacewing

Spoiler

GZKNtV0.jpg

x Kingcrowne

Spoiler

EYAm8U2.jpg

x Lumina (m)

Spoiler

tMMxALT.jpg

x Moonstone (m)

Spoiler

qGYuz5A.jpg

x Omen

Spoiler

RbafU7K.jpg

x Striped River

Spoiler

mz6ILOu.jpg

And bonus... if only we could have CB Geodes this would be my top pick:

Spoiler

image.png.beed63f4d37edb11e5e430eee20b3908.png

Edited by Tess

I'm interested in trying them with male Black Teas for a pastel goth aesthetic.

image.png.ec617c397d99597b016dfa6d331a4218.png

Ooh...

Edited by TCA

Waterwalkers.

Big webbed feet pair yes please.

Spoiler

Skärmavbild 2019-09-06 kl. 12.24.30.png

Also looks pretty good with Witchlights, especially males.

Spoiler

1947221974_Skrmavbild2019-09-06kl_12_56_26.png.563de0b294f675c35c0da2cf7584b343.png1833160045_Skrmavbild2019-09-06kl_12_57_52.png.09415181f35e81575e87657378bce60a.png

Edited by Ripan

Definetly need some CB silver for these dragon. I also think they could look really good with Aether, Aria, Falconiform, Female Hellfire, Sunrise or even Lihnseyre. such beautiful possibility.

Know that I think about it, I have a lyrics lineage in project and teracorn would be definetly in it.

Edited by Nightmon

Actually... I think TercornxArcana doesn't look half bad.  It's a bit of a color contrast, but lots of things are.  And just imagine all the (ter)corny and candy-corn jokes you could make.

I kind of want to make mockups with Teimarrs, Black-tips, and Daydreams.  And Risensongs.  And Shallow Waters.  And the greeny-blue coast Coppers.  And just for kicks, GoNs.  Unfortunately, I don't want to spend the time to do it now.  Maybe later...

I think these would look good with a sky blue colored dragon - I like the Moonstone cross that someone posted above. I also thought Water and Waterhorse dragons would look cool, too =)

They would also pop nicely with any of the black colored dragons!

I think they look really pretty with everything 💕 though, this one I haven't seen here:

Tercorn x F White stripe.jpg

These are definitely one of my favorites of the recent releases in the past few months! I like the M Silver x F Tercorn pairing best.

I think they'd look good with any of the xenos though, interested to see how they'll look with Gaias and Mageias once I'm not egg locked.

These dragons are my new favorite. I have collected 29 so far with no sign of stopping.  I want to have enough to create a wall of Tercorns 🥰  I think they will look great in Gemshard lineages. Anyone try that out yet?

image.png.5cc7c84ec06ddf9dbee9a816b8a54be4.png

image.png.4096d814b70b3469ce74fabdcc7989a6.png

Im really loving those (I managed to get a Lunar from one pairing before the ratios went nutty) but I found this and...weirdly love it?

image.png.01ec8efcb0e1f5916a9b17904802db6b.png